Space vehicle propelled by the pressure of inflationary vacu

This forum can be broken out into additional areas as topic trends begin to develop.

Space vehicle propelled by the pressure of inflationary vacu

Postby Lance » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:17 pm

US Patent 6,960,975
Dated November 1, 2005

Abstract
A space vehicle propelled by the pressure of inflationary vacuum state is provided comprising a hollow superconductive shield, an inner shield, a power source, a support structure, upper and lower means for generating an electromagnetic field, and a flux modulation controller. A cooled hollow superconductive shield is energized by an electromagnetic field resulting in the quantized vortices of lattice ions projecting a gravitomagnetic field that forms a spacetime curvature anomaly outside the space vehicle. The spacetime curvature imbalance, the spacetime curvature being the same as gravity, provides for the space vehicle's propulsion. The space vehicle, surrounded by the spacetime anomaly, may move at a speed approaching the light-speed characteristic for the modified locale.

Read the patent
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Re: Space vehicle propelled by the pressure of inflationary

Postby Мастер » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:52 pm

What are the rules on patents? I was under the impression you needed to have something working...
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Bill EE » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:45 pm

Nope - don't need to have a working model to patent anything. A couple of my patent applications went in based on a sketch and MATLAB simulation. They do have to be practical - this one must have slipped through the cracks.
"Mars" is also a chocolate bar found on Earth. These are highly concentrated sources of carbohydrates, which are of vital importance to many carbon based life forms. Mars bars are slightly rippled with a flat underside. They are sometimes used in English courtship rituals in which the female performs various allegorical oral acts with the chocolate bar, which is donated by the male as part payment for this spectacle.
Bill EE
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Мастер » Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:38 pm

Bill EE wrote:Nope - don't need to have a working model to patent anything. A couple of my patent applications went in based on a sketch and MATLAB simulation. They do have to be practical - this one must have slipped through the cracks.

MATLAB simulations? Crikey, I wonder if I could patent some of the things I'm doing these days. They wouldn't be of very broad interest, though...
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Bill EE » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:40 pm

KOS - I just heard (but have not tracked down) that a local bank in SoCal has patented a "rebate" plan for bank customers. I have to get the details but it appears that they will, at the end of a year, up to $250 into your account for doing all your banking business with them. Our office manager is going to try and get the information but they are advertising this patented plan on the radio. So you can patent anything :)
"Mars" is also a chocolate bar found on Earth. These are highly concentrated sources of carbohydrates, which are of vital importance to many carbon based life forms. Mars bars are slightly rippled with a flat underside. They are sometimes used in English courtship rituals in which the female performs various allegorical oral acts with the chocolate bar, which is donated by the male as part payment for this spectacle.
Bill EE
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Return to Science and Technology