The Giant Triangle.

Have you seen a UFO?

The Giant Triangle.

Postby Bill_Thompson » Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:18 am

I have told this story from time to time.

Back when I was a programmer at FireTalk.com (a DOT COM that went DOT GONE) I would listen in on some of the chats. There was one particular fun forum about UFO's.

The topic was about a triangle of slowly moving lights seen about Phoenix and there were dozens of people chatting away who had witnessed these lights.

One woman was going on and on at the time, "...and I got out of my car and I looked up at the lights and, half-kiddingly, I said 'Beam Me Up Scotty' and just then there was a voice in my head that said, 'no, we don't need you'".

And the creator of the forum said, "so it obviously was not a government space craft because they have failed at creating that sort of mind control... or was it in English?"

At that point, I had to chime in, "I know exactly what those lights were".

There was a sudden hush in the room. I sensed they were expecting me to say that I could tell my some observation or delusion or hallucination that I knew it was an alien spaceship or government spacecraft.

I continued, "a friend of mine in Phoenix who is an astronomer saw those lights. He went to attic where he as a sliding roof and he looked at this slow moving triangle of lights over the city with is binoculars and he could easily tell that they were a flock of birds flying in formation and they looked like they glowed because their white bellies reflected the city lights."

Not only did I quickly debunk their story but I made that women look like a delusional idiot.

The forum creator stammered "...uh...yeah....well, you have to be careful..."

I just thought I would share this story.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Cl1mh4224rd » Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:19 am

Wow. Tell that to the people GLP and they'd go into a psychotic rage rather than go silent.
Cl1mh4224rd
Government Shill
Government Shill

Re: The Giant Triangle.

Postby Lance » Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:44 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:...and just then there was a voice in my head that said...

Pretty much says it all, don't you think?
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby twinstead » Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:58 pm

Cl1mh4224rd wrote:Wow. Tell that to the people GLP and they'd go into a psychotic rage rather than go silent.

It's because they would know some silly geese story is obviously government propaganda designed to stifle free thought. It wouldn't surprise me if the craft over Phoenix was spraying chemtrails at the same time it was experimenting with mind control on that poor woman.

Government bastards!
AKA DogFishHead on GLP

The great thing about being a cynic is that in the end, you are either right or pleasantly surprised
twinstead
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Lance » Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:21 pm

...but the craft was silent...geese aren't silent...everyone KNOWS that...geese make those honking sounds so it COULD'T have been just geese...

</insane>
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Return to UFOs, Aliens and Extraterrestrial Intelligence