A genuine Alien Abductee ...

Have you seen a UFO?

A genuine Alien Abductee ...

Postby hazzard » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Hold on to your hat!! (he has been french-kissed by ET) :shock:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/fo ... pic=175829

Join and post.... ask questions... this is one weird story!!
I still await the compelling Exhibit A.
hazzard
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Blue Monster 65 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:43 am

He can't remember joining that forum, but he can remember being abducted. Riiiiiiight ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz7sBTHtcLU
Is there such a thing?
Blue Monster 65
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby hazzard » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:44 am

He also refuses to answer any and all questions of a skeptical nature. He calls us skeptics "web-bullies".

I told him to post the best evidence he could think of.

In the last couple of pages he said that he started to record (audio) his meetings (5 days a week) with the alien creatures.

Im not sure if that will be the evidence we all have been waiting for..... as ET is speaking through his friend Harold.. :roll:
hazzard
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Blue Monster 65 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:16 pm

"Sure I hear voices in my head, but that doesn't mean I'm crazy!"

I just wonder how good a friend "Harold" really is ... or if he's laughing himself to sleep every night.

I guess, if some people can sell millions of copies of their book, why can't someone else? I guess my scepticism towards this sort of thing comes from working with enough shysters willing to do damn near anything underhanded to make a buck that people who are true believers just seem like more sheep to be fleeced. And this gentleman seems like just the type of guy to use to do just that.
Is there such a thing?
Blue Monster 65
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby hazzard » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:16 pm

Maybe Harold is there playing alien with Chuck because his playstation crashed!?

Whatever the case might be (if this isnt just another case of BS) Chuck seems to be holding the short end of the stick.

Getting "lost" inside your own mind can be a powerful and traumatic experience. If not a hoax, Im pretty sure that all the "alien abductions" can be explained as happening inside the head, not on the outside.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogic_hallucinations

And I obviously dont believe that aliens have found us, come here and are abducting millions of people, raping and experimenting on them.

Remember the Roper survey on alien abductions!? The survey did not directly ask its 6000 respondents if they had been abducted by aliens. Instead it asked them if they had undergone any of the following experiences:

--Waking up paralyzed with a sense of a strange person or presence or something else in the room.

--Experiencing a period of time of an hour or more, in which you were apparently lost, but you could not remember why, or where you had been.

--Seeing unusual lights or balls of light in a room without knowing what was causing them, or where they came from.

--Finding puzzling scars on your body and neither you nor anyone else remembering how you received them or where you got them.

--Feeling that you were actually flying through the air although you didnt know why or how.

Saying yes to 4 of the 5 "symptoms" was taken as evidence of alien abduction. A 62-page report, with an introduction by John Mack, was mailed to some 100,000 psychiatrists, psychologist and other mental health professionals.

The implication was that some 4 million Americans or some 100 million Earthlings(!!) have been abducted by aliens.

To me, this is pure and utter NONSENSE.

I am however willing to change my mind on this, if presented with credible evidence that these millions of people were indeed taken on board an alien star ship.

Do I think that this "alien abduction" is worth serious sustained systematic attention?... absolutely.

I just seriously doubt there will be Aliens at the end of the rainbow.
hazzard
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Blue Monster 65 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:57 am

I concur whole-heartedly, but will be even more disappointed if there's no gold and leprechauns at the end of the rainbow.

Sorry - that sounds flippant. I'm just making light of what's actually a serious subject.

What I wonder (and there are probably studies out there, but I've yet to read them) is how many people who believe they are abductees eventually come to the realization that they've been through natural processes and that their abduction "fantasies" were merely by-products of their imaginations, fed by media consumption?

And, if some did realize this, would they be willing to "come out" about that? Or would they continue to claim their original story, for fear of even more ridicule? Any ideas on this?
Is there such a thing?
Blue Monster 65
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Return to UFOs, Aliens and Extraterrestrial Intelligence