Thousands petition Obama over ET contact.

Have you seen a UFO?

Thousands petition Obama over ET contact.

Postby hazzard » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:24 am

The White House will be allegedly obligated to respond if 17,000 more signatures are collected.

More than 7,500 people have signed a petition asking the White House to 'formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race and immediately release into the public domain all files from all agencies and military services relevant to this phenomenon.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml
I still await the compelling Exhibit A.
hazzard
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Re: Thousands petition Obama over ET contact.

Postby Мастер » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:46 am

hazzard wrote:The White House will be allegedly obligated to respond if 17,000 more signatures are collected.

More than 7,500 people have signed a petition asking the White House to 'formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race and immediately release into the public domain all files from all agencies and military services relevant to this phenomenon.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml

Looks like the only obligation to respond is one the White House has imposed on itself, and they can go back on that anytime (they've already raised the bar from 5,000 to 25,000 signatures).

But, it would be interesting to see the White House respond while trying not to offend the 25,000. That will take some doing.
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Enzo » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:49 am

I recall Richard C Hoagland on C2C one night, and they were all trying to clever themselves, conniving to get someone into a press conference with enough credentials to ask a question. And they had it all planned that they'd ask some congressman or whoever what they planned to do about the alien menace or some such. Presumably when asked point blank to his face, the congressman would have no choice but to "come clean." They thought they had them.

I thought to myself at the time: Press conference? All the guy has to say is "I'm not going to comment on any UFO stories. Next question."
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby hazzard » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:52 pm

And the reply...

The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race. In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye.

However, that doesn't mean the subject of life outside our planet isn't being discussed or explored. In fact, there are a number of projects working toward the goal of understanding if life can or does exist off Earth. Here are a few examples....

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions#! ... idence-yet
hazzard
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Lance » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:02 pm

hazzard wrote:And the reply...

The U.S. government has [...] no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye.

Seriously?

Isn't this kind of like the bank robber telling the FBI: "I have no evidence to support that I have stolen money in my possession"?
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby MM_Dandy » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:55 pm

It's more like the bank robber saying that the FBI doesn't have enough information to prove that the bank robber is hiding evidence of the robbery.

Which, if you're not a conspiracy theorist, you'd agree with, and suppose that it is because there isn't any evidence of a robbery to hide in the first place, because no robbery took place.

However, if you are a conspiracy theorist, you might agree with it, but would suppose that it is because we don't have enough information to prove that the robbery (accepted as a point of fact) is being covered up. Or, if you don't mind if your logic is circular, you could claim the statement itself is evidence of a coverup.

At any rate, you're right: it's probably an analysis that should be made by a neutral part, and means little coming from the Government itself.
MM_Dandy
King of Obscurity

Postby Blue Monster 65 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:34 am

Has anyone else ever noticed that we never see Hazard and an alien in the same photo? It's either one or the other ...

Makes ME suspicious!
Is there such a thing?
Blue Monster 65
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby KLA2 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:07 am

Blue Monster 65 wrote:Has anyone else ever noticed that we never see Hazard and an alien in the same photo? It's either one or the other ...

Makes ME suspicious!

Hazard is NOT an alien? :shock:
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
KLA2
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby KLA2 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:14 am

I do not think there is a cover up conspiricy (see lengthy previous posts).

I am reasonably sure they are out THERE ... I just doubt that they are HERE.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
KLA2
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Blue Monster 65 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:37 am

No, they're here. Your own countrymen, the Kids In The Hall, explained it to us years ago. They're visiting us, but the reason they only show up in out-of-the-way places is that they're:

A. Kind of dull

B. Into collecting souvenir spoons from various tourist destinations

C. Not just kind of dull, but REALLY dull

That's why no one of importance knows much about them - who'd want to?
Is there such a thing?
Blue Monster 65
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby hazzard » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:14 pm

KLA2 wrote:
Blue Monster 65 wrote:Has anyone else ever noticed that we never see Hazard and an alien in the same photo? It's either one or the other ...

That is so NOT true... :)

http://carmenscafe.files.wordpress.com/ ... .jpg?w=400
hazzard
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Blue Monster 65 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Hazzard, that's just creepy. Looks like you're going for a walk with a child molester and only one of you is coming back. :shock:
Is there such a thing?
Blue Monster 65
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby KLA2 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:21 am

Hey, BM65, this is SO "Caption This Photo."

Out of respect, I will let you go first. Unless you already have. :lol:

Mods may want to move this to a more appropriate forum. 8)
-Friedrich Nietzsche
KLA2
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Blue Monster 65 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:26 pm

I think I've said all I need to say on this one ...
Is there such a thing?
Blue Monster 65
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby KLA2 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:14 am

Welcome. Right over here is Area 51. Do you have a word in your language for "vivisection?"
-Friedrich Nietzsche
KLA2
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Return to UFOs, Aliens and Extraterrestrial Intelligence