ABDUCTED BY ALIENS... Or Sleep Paralysis?

Have you seen a UFO?

Postby teri tait » Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:13 pm

OK, I see what you meant - I misunderstood you completely.
It never occurred to me to abduct an alien, where would I keep him/her?
Reminds me of the green people, a boy & a girl who were found in medieval England.

http://anomalyinfo.com/articles/sa00022.shtml
In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see, And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see, So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Candy » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:42 pm

teri tait wrote:OK, I see what you meant - I misunderstood you completely.
It never occurred to me to abduct an alien, where would I keep him/her?
Reminds me of the green people, a boy & a girl who were found in medieval England.

http://anomalyinfo.com/articles/sa00022.shtml
I want one. 8)
I follow those who I will someday lead. - Candy
Candy
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby teri tait » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:12 pm

Sure they SEEM like fun... Then the boy one curls up and dies and you're stuck with a girl one that eventually turns regular color anyway.
Besides, no one really knows what their proper diet should be and they get here by some unknown space/time vortex that no one can identify.
I want to go whereever it is they come from, just to see what its like. :)
In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see, And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see, So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby umop ap!sdn » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:20 pm

Dunno about you, but with that perpetual twilight I'd probably spend way too much time with my telescope instead of way too much time with my computer. :lol:
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Candy » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:22 pm

teri tait wrote:Sure they SEEM like fun... Then the boy one curls up and dies and you're stuck with a girl one that eventually turns regular color anyway.
Besides, no one really knows what their proper diet should be and they get here by some unknown space/time vortex that no one can identify.
I want to go whereever it is they come from, just to see what its like. :)
It sounds like they came from underground. Could you imagine if there were really people who lived underground for all these years?
I follow those who I will someday lead. - Candy
Candy
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby teri tait » Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:18 am

I can imagine just about anything so a society of people living underground is not much of a stretch for me. I have read about a society under the pyramids, the Thule Society, and the ever popular Lemurians living in Mt Shasta.

I have never thought about what the skies of the green children may have looked like, other that perpetual twilight. Umop brought up a good point about that, studying their native green world skies would probably be fascinating.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby pmcolt » Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:15 am

I'd personally be interested in seeing what sorts of plants they cultivate. Beans whose seeds are in the stalk rather than the seed pods? How do they have a sky when they live underground? (And, in trekkie spirit, that most important question: are the women green all over? But I suspect I'll have as little luck with their women as I do with the daywalkers of modern human society. :oops:)
pmcolt
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby teri tait » Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:58 am

I am so urbanized if someone handed me a beanstalk I wouldn't know where the heck to look for the beans either.
I wonder what was happening to bring them to the surface or to this dimension, it has always made me wonder what the hell caused their sudden appearance.
Personally, I think they were from some other demension that somehow overlapped with our reality. Since there were two documented occurrances with the same situation several hundred years apart I think it is some sort of weird time loop. :)
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Previous

Return to UFOs, Aliens and Extraterrestrial Intelligence