IDW VS APOLLO

Miscellaneous hoaxes, conspiracies and all around bad things not covered elsewhere.

IDW VS APOLLO

Postby hazzard » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:32 pm

That right people...GLP!!

At your own risk.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/m ... 15&mpage=1
I still await the compelling Exhibit A.
hazzard
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Blue Monster 65 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:08 am

You could take those people to the moon themselves and they'd come back and tell you they were drugged and forced to pretend they were there.

Boggles the mind and staggers the imagination ...

Sigh ...

Woof! - Scott
Is there such a thing?
Blue Monster 65
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Enzo » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:19 am

I know you guys like to fish around over there, but every time I look, it is a mishmash of god knows what. 62 pages of back and forth over the moon hoax?

Every time I look over there, there is ANonymous Coward havign a conversation with himself. he even quotes himself and comments on his own comments. Very bizarre.

But less than interesting for me, sorry.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby KLA2 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:11 pm

My compliments and admiration to those critical, scientific thinkers who are prepared to do this: ](*,)

I suppose for all the woo-woos with their heads buried ... somewhere, there may be a few impressionable, open minds lurking, listening and learning ...
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
KLA2
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Heid the Ba » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:40 am

I sometimes wonder if arguing with these guys isn't self defeating. I have looked very briefly at GLP and never gone back. I had never heard of the Apollo Hoax beliefs being taken seriously until I went to BABB (but what isn't taken seriously there?). No please, discuss the punctuation of my subclause.
Heid the Ba
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Tree hugging, veggie, sandal wearing, pinko Euroweasel
Mr. Sexy Ass

Postby Enzo » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:46 am

I can never figure out what to look at at GLP.

But it amazes me, just in moving about my daily life, how often the hoax comes up. I might be chatting with a server in a restaurant, and if I mention something about the moon landing, say in respect to the current plans to go there or to MArs or whatevr, and the guy/gal will reply, "Oh that was all faked, they never really went there." Totally serious, no tongue in cheeck thing at all. Not something they particularly care about either way, it is just well known to them that it was a fake.

The people who will get into it about the topic are usually idiots, but these are just everyday people who know only that it never happened, and it was ancient history anyway.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Return to Conspiracy Theories and Hoaxes