Debunking Planet X - By the Numbers

Miscellaneous hoaxes, conspiracies and all around bad things not covered elsewhere.

Postby Lance » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:14 pm

Khrushchev's Other Shoe wrote:Now, if I could figure out a way to take advantage of them, they might actually learn something from that...

Chemtrailbusters

Chemtrail Buster From Andy

Or not...
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby ToSeek » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:18 pm

gillianren wrote:I dunno; everything I've heard about her indicates that Nancy has some pretty serious psychological problems. (didn't she put her dog to sleep out of fear of PX?) let me tell you something, boys and girls: serious psychological problems aren't fun. if she were just loopy, it'd be fun. but I think she might be schizophrenic, which isn't. it's even less fun for those around you, too (one of those weirdly accurate Tarot readings to which I occasionally refer said, in essence, "get back on your meds, you freak").

Nancy hears voices in her head and thinks the powers-that-be are out to get her. I think odds are pretty good that a suitable course of medication would help her a lot. I try to feel sorry for her instead of annoyed, but it's not easy.
Everything I need to know I learned by Googling.
ToSeek
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby gillianren » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:52 pm

I've known a couple of schizophrenics, which I think might make it easier for me. what I feel sorrier for, though, is her friends and loved ones. my best friend's mom's boyfriend (whew!) is schizophrenic, and it strains Heather's relationship with her mom pretty bad sometimes.
Gillian

"Now everyone was giving her that kind of look UFOlogists get when they suddenly say, 'Hey, if you shade your eyes you can see it is just a flock of geese after all.'"

--Maskerade
gillianren
Government Shill
Government Shill

Previous

Return to Conspiracy Theories and Hoaxes