Does anyone here believe in chemtrails?

Miscellaneous hoaxes, conspiracies and all around bad things not covered elsewhere.

Does anyone here believe in chemtrails?

Postby Lance » Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:06 pm

Now that we're growing and attracting members from different places, do we have anyone who thinks chemtrails exist and are really some kind of plot?

Please make your case.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Bill EE » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:31 am

I thought about posting this at GLP first but ....

CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL - they are made up of the chemical dihydromonoxide - also know as the "SILENT KILLER."

Read all about it here:
http://www.dihydromonoxide.org/

It is deadly! The method of spraying is simple and effective. Chemicals in the fuel combined with the air in the combustion process to produce this deadly chemical. The bastards have turned jet engines into chemical factories of DEATH! No need for a vast infrastructure to support the distribution of special chemicals to be sprayed and no need for special equipment on the airliners! Nobody needs to know! The poor people who refuel the planes and the crew never know they are delivering DEATH!
Bill EE
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby twinstead » Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:43 pm

Those bastards.

Hang 'em high!
AKA DogFishHead on GLP

The great thing about being a cynic is that in the end, you are either right or pleasantly surprised
twinstead
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Animal » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:50 pm

I am the administrator of the above referenced web site, http://www.dihydromonoxide.org I can state unequivocally that dihydromonoxide is responsible for these insidious Chemtrails which are poisoning our children. Together with http://www.dhmo.org we are lobbying for a complete and worldwide ban on this substance.

Regards,
Animal
Animal
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby Bill EE » Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:32 am

Thank God you are here! A lot of people here don't believe in chemtrails!
"Mars" is also a chocolate bar found on Earth. These are highly concentrated sources of carbohydrates, which are of vital importance to many carbon based life forms. Mars bars are slightly rippled with a flat underside. They are sometimes used in English courtship rituals in which the female performs various allegorical oral acts with the chocolate bar, which is donated by the male as part payment for this spectacle.
Bill EE
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Animal » Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:52 am

Bill EE wrote:Thank God you are here! A lot of people here don't believe in chemtrails!

Yes, I am aware of the utter ignorance of people. This is why the two sites have been created. It is up to people like you, Bill, to shout from the rooftops so that all might be made aware of the fact.

Granted that this is a bit like tilting at windmills, but if you will notice, there aren't many windmills left in the world.
Animal
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby Lance » Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:00 pm

Animal wrote:Granted that this is a bit like tilting at windmills, but if you will notice, there aren't many windmills left in the world.

Welcome to the forum, animal, and thank you for your contribution to the quotes file.

:glp-applause:

Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Animal » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:28 pm

Outstanding! Do I get a cookie? Hey, I do! Five nice phpmysql cookies all nice and warm.

Pleasure to be here, Lance. Interesting site.
Last edited by Animal on Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Animal
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby Lance » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:49 pm

Thanks. I just read The purpose of this site statement at your site.

All I can say is:

:glp-worship: Animal

Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Animal » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:19 pm

I am humbled, sir. It warms my heart to know that the power of reason has not completely forsaken the 'Net.

Keep up the good work, and remember that we are coming into the season where Dihydromonoxide is most prevalent and dangerous.

Animal
Animal
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby Ikyoto » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:56 am

I believe strongly in chemtrails. I also believe that the following is an accurate depiction of the cooperative nature of the two major political powers in the US.

Ikyoto
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Lance » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:58 am

Welcome to the forum Ikyoto. I see you'll fit right in.

Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Animal » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:01 am

Ikyoto wrote:I believe strongly in chemtrails. I also believe that the following is an accurate depiction of the cooperative nature of the two major political powers in the US.

We actually agree on something. Good. For a minute I thought we'd have irreconciable differences.

I'm in the process of raising money for a spectrographical study of the phenomenon.
Animal
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby Мастер » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:42 am

Animal wrote:I'm in the process of raising money for a spectrographical study of the phenomenon.

Which phenomenon? Chemtrails, or the elephant and the donkey dancing together?
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby I Am He » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:33 am

I could of sworm it was a Mule :(
ho·me·o·path
n.
An effect produced by the successive dilution of intelligence to non-existent levels; can cause an unqualified high school drop out to consider themselves better qualified than actual doctors. See also: whack job
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Ikyoto » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:53 am

Animal wrote:We actually agree on something. Good. For a minute I thought we'd have irreconciable differences.

I'm in the process of raising money for a spectrographical study of the phenomenon.

The only irreconciable differences would be with the lack of color coordination between the bandana and eye patch.

I've got some pocket change for the fund. Would $.32 and some lint stuck to an old tic-tac help?
Ikyoto
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby MM_Dandy » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:31 pm

I Am He wrote:I could of sworm it was a Mule :(

I thought it was a llama.
MM_Dandy
King of Obscurity

Postby Мастер » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:51 pm

Ikyoto wrote:The only irreconciable differences would be with the lack of color coordination between the bandana and eye patch.

I've got some pocket change for the fund. Would $.32 and some lint stuck to an old tic-tac help?

Referencing a post I just made in another thread, I must retract my statement there, you seem to understand the animal style quite well :D
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Ikyoto » Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:17 pm

It's easy to understand:

(FLAIL NASH SNARL FLAIL)
Insert subtle dry humor
(FLAIL NASH SNARL FLAIL)

See? I've seen it before. Deep down inside he loves puppies and kittens and signs his name with little hearts and flowers and butterflies.

Of course the puppies and kittens are on fire, the hearts are still beating on pikes and the flowers and butterflies are for seasoning the pussies and kittens.
Ikyoto
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Lance » Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:38 pm

Ikyoto wrote:Of course the puppies and kittens are on fire, the hearts are still beating on pikes and the flowers and butterflies are for seasoning the pussies and kittens.

:glp-rotflmao:

Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Animal » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:12 pm

Ikyoto wrote:
Animal wrote:We actually agree on something. Good. For a minute I thought we'd have irreconciable differences.

The only irreconciable differences would be with the lack of color coordination between the bandana and eye patch.

We're only accepting serious donations. We've raised nearly the full amount so far for our first Dihydromonoxide separation facility. My house is mortgaged and I've had to sell my car, but we're almost done!

As to the color coordination of my avatar: I'm a man. I do not concern myself with crass things like color coordinating a picture of a skull. I'll leave that to chicks and those who want to be.

I also do not eat/consume puppies. If I were to eat a canine, it would need to be a feral rottweiler killed using my own hands, in the scortching sun, blindfolded, and with a nasty headache.
Animal
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby Ikyoto » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:33 pm

Would that be with or without the side order of rabies? I hear tell it's good eatin! MMMMMM
Ikyoto
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Animal » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:44 pm

Ikyoto wrote:Would that be with or without the side order of rabies? I hear tell it's good eatin! MMMMMM

I fail to understand how a rhabdovirus could be considered as an enhancement to any cuisine. I shall therefore take your word for it, as it seems that you are knowledgable about injesting virii. Tell me, is this an out growth from some problem with your home cooking, or is it aquired later on?
Animal
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Return to Conspiracy Theories and Hoaxes