The plane seen exiting the second tower on 9/11

Miscellaneous hoaxes, conspiracies and all around bad things not covered elsewhere.

The plane seen exiting the second tower on 9/11

Postby Lance » Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:36 pm

I know either Bill EE or Bob B. addressed this once before but I can't find it now. A question is being posed in this thread on GLP about why you could "apparently" see part of the second plane, intact, exiting the second tower.

11342 on GLP wrote:How can a plane frame-made of aluminium cut into a steel frame with much stronger and thicker sections WITHOUT any visible deformation and how can about half of the plane body get out on the other also seemingly without real damage, even without any indention on the nose?
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby azazul » Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:06 pm

Is there a link to this video?
azazul
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Bill EE » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:00 pm

Of course there is no such video - look at the first post in the thread:

Illuminati forced Google to delete ALL the threads where I explained it, on illuminati orders.

We order its destruction! You should read the Illuminati newletter more carefully :D
"Mars" is also a chocolate bar found on Earth. These are highly concentrated sources of carbohydrates, which are of vital importance to many carbon based life forms. Mars bars are slightly rippled with a flat underside. They are sometimes used in English courtship rituals in which the female performs various allegorical oral acts with the chocolate bar, which is donated by the male as part payment for this spectacle.
Bill EE
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Re: The plane seen exiting the second tower on 9/11

Postby MM_Dandy » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:27 pm

Lance wrote:I know either Bill EE or Bob B. addressed this once before but I can't find it now. A question is being posed in this thread on GLP about why you could "apparently" see part of the second plane, intact, exiting the second tower.

11342 on GLP wrote:How can a plane frame-made of aluminium cut into a steel frame with much stronger and thicker sections WITHOUT any visible deformation and how can about half of the plane body get out on the other also seemingly without real damage, even without any indention on the nose?

Right. Because if the building didn't cause any damage, you know the exploding bombs sure would have. :roll:
MM_Dandy
King of Obscurity

Postby Мастер » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:33 pm

I've never understood the motivation of those who have this haunting fear that somewhere, someone does not think they are a bunch of complete jackasses. (Is there a word for it? Maybe respectaphobia?) But the age of the internet is truly the golden age for these folks...
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby azazul » Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:14 pm

Bill EE wrote:We order its destruction! You should read the Illuminati newletter more carefully

Right my fault, the problem is that my neighbor who says his name is Interdemensional something tends to steal my mail occassionally. I will have to ask him about this.
azazul
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Return to Conspiracy Theories and Hoaxes