Help: There's a Monster in the Car Behind JFK

Miscellaneous hoaxes, conspiracies and all around bad things not covered elsewhere.

Help: There's a Monster in the Car Behind JFK

Postby Мастер » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:29 pm

Was on the bloody airplane (late, of course) over the weekend, and sat in front of a JFK conspiracist, which only reminded me of the importance of securing first class upgrades (first class is undoubtedly all Illuminati, so you don't hear the "truth" up there).

Although I did not speak to said individual, he did seem very concerned that there might be someone, somewhere on the airplane, who might occasionally not be able to make out every single word he said, and therefore spoke accordingly loudly. So, what I was able to make out was, the car behind JFK had two CIA people in it, and they did <something - couldn't hear this part> which you can see in the film (probably Zapruder?), because JFK was not about to get the US into Vietnam (never mind that the US was already in Vietnam), but Johnson would.

Is this a well-known conspiracy theory, or was my rather loud co-passenger being innovative? If the former, what is it that they two CIA folks allegedly did?

Just wondering...
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Re: Help: There's a Monster in the Car Behind JFK

Postby Lance » Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:00 pm

Khrushchev's Other Shoe wrote:Is this a well-known conspiracy theory, or was my rather loud co-passenger being innovative?

Can't say as I've ever heard that one before...

And JFK is the one conspiracy theory that I believe may have some merit to it, though I don't know which flavor.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Bill EE » Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:56 pm

I have heard, in the past, that when you see the Secret Service agent jump on the back of the limo in the film you "can clearly see" that he has a gun and is finishing off JFK.

Bullshit.
"Mars" is also a chocolate bar found on Earth. These are highly concentrated sources of carbohydrates, which are of vital importance to many carbon based life forms. Mars bars are slightly rippled with a flat underside. They are sometimes used in English courtship rituals in which the female performs various allegorical oral acts with the chocolate bar, which is donated by the male as part payment for this spectacle.
Bill EE
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Lance » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:17 pm

Bill EE wrote:"can clearly see" that he has a gun and is finishing off JFK.

Yeah... Clearly... (Caution: Link is to very graphic video of the JFK assination.)

Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Bill EE » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:03 pm

I did use quotes and I don't believe it. I really don't understand why people find it hard to believe that a lone person who is willing to do the work can't shoot famous people. Read the history of snipers at war and you would be amazed what they do.
"Mars" is also a chocolate bar found on Earth. These are highly concentrated sources of carbohydrates, which are of vital importance to many carbon based life forms. Mars bars are slightly rippled with a flat underside. They are sometimes used in English courtship rituals in which the female performs various allegorical oral acts with the chocolate bar, which is donated by the male as part payment for this spectacle.
Bill EE
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Lance » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:20 pm

Bill EE wrote:I did use quotes and I don't believe it.

Sorry if that didn't come out right. :oops:
It was my intention to support your statement, not contradict it. I was trying to be facetious too.

Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill EE » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:33 pm

That's okay Lance - I understand but you cut that quote a little too tight:

Bill EE wrote:
"can clearly see" that he has a gun and is finishing off JFK.
Bill EE
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Lance » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:55 pm

Heh...

Here's the Google ad that was on this page as I read the last post:
Attachments
imgad.gif
Current Google Ad
imgad.gif (17.58 KiB) Viewed 2620 times

Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Мастер » Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:14 am

Bill EE wrote:I have heard, in the past, that when you see the Secret Service agent jump on the back of the limo in the film you "can clearly see" that he has a gun and is finishing off JFK.

Well, if you are going to pull off an inside job, you always want to do it in front of thousands of people :) Very talented fellow, able to do that without any of the surviving occupants of that car (including one who was shot himself) noticing...

Bullshit.

That's a word that is likely to come up a lot at a board like this one, so I thought there should be an emoticon for it. Then I looked, and discovered there is :glp-poop:

Bill EE wrote:I really don't understand why people find it hard to believe that a lone person who is willing to do the work can't shoot famous people.

And not this boy's first attempt, if I have the story straight. Only his first "successful" attempt...
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Ikyoto » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:40 pm

Shit - using a model 1886 lever action winchester i can get 5 shots into a 5" circle at 100 yards in under 10 seconds. anyone who trains with a rifle and learns to use it well can learn to hit a target withint the weapon's effective range.

The big cover-up with JFK is why security AFTER the fact was so fucked up. Oswald did it, but who the hell paid him?
just a 10-4 guy in a 9-5 world
Keeping them from kicking our asses for talking about it like they aren't going to kick our asses for talking about it is the hard part.

Ninja Squirrel says... Nothing. Your nuts are already gone.
Ikyoto
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Return to Conspiracy Theories and Hoaxes