Iran offered help, USA declined

Miscellaneous hoaxes, conspiracies and all around bad things not covered elsewhere.

Iran offered help, USA declined

Postby Lance » Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:52 am

I'm just posting this so I remember to keep an eye on the thread to see if a link ever shows up.

Iran has offered 1 Billion US Dollars in immediate assistance and guaranteed 5,000,000 barrels of oil at $35.00 US Dollars; also China has offered their Military Rescue Forces (Who are acknowledged as one of the best in the world for rescuing peoples in flood ravaged areas.)

All of these offers, and more, the Military Leaders of the United States have declined, and for the their reason they have stated: “The United States Government and its People Respectfully Decline your offer of assistance and refer you to our previous State Department Bulletin (NCO:13788) in which we had stated that this remains an internal action.”
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Мастер » Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:09 am

I'd be surprised, especially given the change in government in Iran. Iran stated it wouldn't worry too much about occasional accidental violations of its airspace by US forces during the Iraq war, e.g., but that was before the hardliners reasserted control...
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Lance » Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:13 am

I'd be surprised too, but I can't help being curious and I don't want to have to hang out at GLP to find out.

Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Мастер » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:29 am

Besides, such decisions would be made by political leaders, not miltary leaders (in reality - in woo-land, it might depend on the version to which you subscribe).
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby sakuraba » Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:22 pm

I found a limk mentioning some of that:

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index813.htm
The Kids next door set a bad example for kids. They suck. Everybody knows it.

The delightful children rule!!!
sakuraba
NWOobie
NWOobie

Postby Lance » Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:31 pm

sakuraba wrote:I found a limk mentioning some of that:

Ah, that explains it.

Even on GLP they know that Sorcha Faal translated to English is "Sucha Fool".

Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Postby sakuraba » Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:35 pm

Lance wrote:
sakuraba wrote:I found a limk mentioning some of that:

Ah, that explains it.

Even on GLP they know that Sorcha Faal translated to English is "Sucha Fool".

According to the site, ours is just a disaster among many at a global scale:

To the greatest danger facing these American people though is their inability to realize that their catastrophic events do not belong to them alone, but belong as just mere parts to the much greater events occurring on a global-wide basis. And by not being able to escape from their Darwinian mindsets, where all things are put into separate places with no meaning or context given as to how they all interrelate, they lack the true understanding of these events and remain virtually unprepared for the greater catastrophes soon to overtake them.

An example is that while their eyes are being focused upon their Southern Regions, they are not aware of the even more catastrophic events occurring in their West Coast Regions, and as we can read as reported by the Associated Press News Service in their report titled "Mysterious Changes Hit Pacific Coast; The Bottom Has Fallen Out of the Coastal Food Chain" and which says;

And it is all caused by cosmic blasts. Altough global warming has some blame, too. Check this out:

According to Russian Scientific reports circulating today the cause of these massive global storms was yet another series of ‘cosmic blasts’ that have been repeatedly hitting the Southern Polar Regions of our globe and aside from causing massive weather changes the world over are now threatening to destroy our earths protective ozone layer, and as we can read as reported by the BBC News Service in their article titled "Major ozone loss over Antarctic" and which says;

"New readings from the European satellite Envisat suggest that this year's southern hemisphere ozone hole may be one of the largest on record. The hole covers an area of 10 million sq km (four million sq miles) - approximately the same size as Europe."

To the catastrophic events occurring in the Antarctica Region (and which we first began reporting on in our December 22, 2004 report titled "Unknown Energy Surges Continue to Hit Planet, Global Weather Systems in Chaos") it has only been in these past few days that the Western Media Organs have begun to release to their people the horrific truths occurring, and as we can read as reported by the Australian News Service in their August 25th article titled "Scientists probe asteroid crash" and which says;

"An asteroid the size of a house that exploded with the power of an atom bomb over Antarctica last year may help scientists prepare for the entrance of larger bodies into the Earth's atmosphere. The 1000-tonne asteroid crashed to Earth in millions of pieces last September, 900km from the nearest humans at Japan's Syowa station. A trail of dust recorded by a physicist 1500km away at Australia's Davis station shows that if the asteroid had not fragmented into tiny pieces when it hit the Earth's atmosphere, it would have had an impact similar to the bombing of Hiroshima."

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index814.htm

The end is nigh :shock:

sakuraba
NWOobie
NWOobie

Postby Bill EE » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:38 pm

Sakuraba,

Quick question. In the 1960's and 1970's when we had major hurricanes that wiped out sections of the Gulf Coast, the air in Southren California was so bad that kids could not do PE or recess, and river were catching fire due to the pollution - isn't that worst than today?

How about in the 1930's when the economy was shot and the midwest was a dust bowl. Dust storms were so big in the midwest that the effects were seen in New York - isn't that worst than today?

Just a couple of questions to think about.
"Mars" is also a chocolate bar found on Earth. These are highly concentrated sources of carbohydrates, which are of vital importance to many carbon based life forms. Mars bars are slightly rippled with a flat underside. They are sometimes used in English courtship rituals in which the female performs various allegorical oral acts with the chocolate bar, which is donated by the male as part payment for this spectacle.
Bill EE
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Animal » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:53 pm

Bill EE,

You forget that the Industrial Revolution had been going on for decades before the dust bowl. Its plainly obvious to anyone who pays the least attention to history that all of the coal smoke this generated radically changed the Earth's atmosphere. As proof I give you the Year Without Summer that England experienced in the late 1800's.

Besides which, we have no documentary evidence, none at all that there were these catastrophe's before Humans invaded the Mississippi delta.
Animal
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby sakuraba » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:04 pm

Bill EE wrote:Sakuraba,

Quick question. In the 1960's and 1970's when we had major hurricanes that wiped out sections of the Gulf Coast, the air in Southren California was so bad that kids could not do PE or recess, and river were catching fire due to the pollution - isn't that worst than today?

How about in the 1930's when the economy was shot and the midwest was a dust bowl. Dust storms were so big in the midwest that the effects were seen in New York - isn't that worst than today?

Just a couple of questions to think about.

Yes and I agree. Probably you didn't notice I was being sarcastic.

Most of the info in there has been exaggerated. The mention of Venezuela is partly true. They offered food and fuel. No mention of Medical airlift command though:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20050829/pl ... nezuelaoil

I may understand people who blame this on global warming as having some arguement. But people who are blaming it almost 100% in cosmic blasts are deluded. I do not believe that at all.

sakuraba
NWOobie
NWOobie

Postby Bill EE » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:15 pm

Then please accept my apologies - I am closing in on 50 and have seen so many "the world ends next week" that they are getting really old.
"Mars" is also a chocolate bar found on Earth. These are highly concentrated sources of carbohydrates, which are of vital importance to many carbon based life forms. Mars bars are slightly rippled with a flat underside. They are sometimes used in English courtship rituals in which the female performs various allegorical oral acts with the chocolate bar, which is donated by the male as part payment for this spectacle.
Bill EE
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Lance » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:25 pm

Bill EE wrote:Then please accept my apologies - I am closing in on 50 and have seen so many "the world ends next week" that they are getting really old.

I didn't think it was scheduled until December. Did they move it up?

Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Мастер » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:46 pm

Most of the info in there has been exaggerated. The mention of Venezuela is partly true. They offered food and fuel. No mention of Medical airlift command though:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20050829/pl ... nezuelaoil

A little surprising there, given that the president of Venezuela now makes frequent public statements about how the US is planning to invade Venezuela to take its oil and overthrow him to crush his misnamed Bolivarian revolution. But anything can happen.
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Animal » Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:01 pm

sakuraba wrote:
I may understand people who blame this on global warming as having some arguement. But people who are blaming it almost 100% in cosmic blasts are deluded. I do not believe that at all.

Are you aware that we are in a period of unprecedented solar flares and that these flares? Are you not aware that it is only since we have begun sending 'probes' to the Sun to "study" it that these flares have occurred?
Animal
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby Superluminal » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:50 am

Could it be that we are seeing more flares because we have probes, such as SOHO, out there watching?
I'm not a scientist, but I play one on the internet.
http://www.rrac.org
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Animal » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:00 am

Superluminal wrote:Could it be that we are seeing more flares because we have probes, such as SOHO, out there watching?

In a way, yes. We're sending these probes which are crossing the Sun's magnetosphere which is causing a disturbance. It is then no coincidence that we just happen to have a camera that takes a picture of the flare close by.
Animal
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby Superluminal » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:20 am

But SOHO is located (IIRC) at a Lagrangian point along Earths orbit, and is no closer to the Sun than Earth is. Only a handful of spacecraft have ventured inside the orbit of Venus. So, I don't think a few tiny probes are having any affect on solar flares, considering since the SOHO mission, many comets have impacted the sun with no discernable changes.
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Animal » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:57 am

Well, maybe not SOHO, but most definately the probes we've sent to the Sun. You can not deny that we've experienced more flares in the decade after we began sending probes to the Sun than the decade prior.
Animal
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby Candy » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:24 pm

Why does this conversation make my head hurt? :glp-stars:
I follow those who I will someday lead. - Candy
Candy
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Animal » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:13 pm

Candy wrote:Why does this conversation make my head hurt? :glp-stars:

Because of the increased solar radiation brought about by our muking around near the Sun. Every minute you are being bombarded with radiation. You exposure raises and falls in a cyclical pattern, but never reduces to zero.
Animal
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby Superluminal » Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:52 pm

Candy, get out your tin foil hat :P . Actually, I don't think that we have ever sent a probe to the sun. There was a probe, I forget the name, used a gravitational assist from Jupiter to fly over the suns pole, an area unobservable from Earth. I don't think a probe a couple of meters across is going to have much effect on a star over a million km across.
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Animal » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:08 am

Superluminal wrote:I don't think a probe a couple of meters across is going to have much effect on a star over a million km across.

Standard quantum dynamics: A butterfly in peking affects storms in London. Very old and well known part of science.

If you fly some ferrous metallic object through something's magnetic field, that field will distort. Again, very very basic science that you can test in your own home with a magnet and some metal shavings.

Put the metal shavings on your computer desk between your monitor (make sure it is off) and a magnet. No turn the monitor on and off a few times rapidly. Note the pattern that the shavings make.
Animal
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby Superluminal » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:03 am

What effect do the shavings have on my monitor?
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Animal » Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:24 am

Superluminal wrote:What effect do the shavings have on my monitor?

I don't understand your question.
Animal
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby Superluminal » Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:40 pm

From your analogie, I'm assuming that my monitor is supposed to represent the sun, and the metal shavings are space probes. So are they supposed to have some affect on my monitor?
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Return to Conspiracy Theories and Hoaxes