C2C

Miscellaneous hoaxes, conspiracies and all around bad things not covered elsewhere.

C2C

Postby Superluminal » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:00 am

I don't usually listen to C2C, I listen to a few minutes and change stations. But, last night there was a fellow doing a pretty good debunking job on all the Comet Elenin nonsense. Turned out it was Richard Hoagland :shock: . He was just debunking it to get to his pet theory. Elenin was launched by the Atlantians 13,000 years ago as a cosmic time capsule. Its closest approach to the Sun on 9-11 isn't a coincidence, they knew it would be a significant date. At closest approach it will begin transmiting information about Atlantis. The transmissions can be picked up by any ameatur radio astronomer. Convieniant for Hoagland, if ameaturs hear nothing, that would mean that TPTB have jammed the signals. Hoagland was astounded that Elenins closest approach to Earth is Oct. 17, at 10:50 GMT. Another date and time of some significance, but he wasn't clear why.

I'm sure Hoagland would be astounded to learn that Llamas often deficate in the presence of a load of ...........
I'm not a scientist, but I play one on the internet.
http://www.rrac.org
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Enzo » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:02 am

And the Face on MArs smiles up at it.

We should send a space probe to Elenin, just so we can claim, "Ours goes to Elenin."

"Well, couldn't you just go to Tenn and call it Elenin?"

"But ours goes to Elenin."
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby KLA2 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:11 am

Enzo wrote:And the Face on MArs smiles up at it.

We should send a space probe to Elenin, just so we can claim, "Ours goes to Elenin."

"Well, couldn't you just go to Tenn and call it Elenin?"

"But ours goes to Elenin."

Is that an amplifier joke? I remember that, turning up the dials to 11, from a movie ... :lol:
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
KLA2
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Enzo » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:18 am

Why, yes. That was a pun referencing the movie This is Spinal Tap.

The Tenn reference was a bit more convoluted. It was a thin suggestion we go to Tennessee to film a fake flight to Elenin. Moon hoax and all that.

Pun within a pun, so to speak.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Re: C2C

Postby MM_Dandy » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:11 pm

Superluminal wrote:I don't usually listen to C2C, I listen to a few minutes and change stations. But, last night there was a fellow doing a pretty good debunking job on all the Comet Elenin nonsense. Turned out it was Richard Hoagland :shock: .

As I recall, Hoagland has done similarly before in defending the Apollo missions. The caveat there is that NASA withheld/covered up any and all information relating to the alien bases on the moon's surface.
MM_Dandy
King of Obscurity

Postby KLA2 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:29 pm

MM_Dandy wrote:
Superluminal wrote:I don't usually listen to C2C, I listen to a few minutes and change stations. But, last night there was a fellow doing a pretty good debunking job on all the Comet Elenin nonsense. Turned out it was Richard Hoagland :shock: .

As I recall, Hoagland has done similarly before in defending the Apollo missions. The caveat there is that NASA withheld/covered up any and all information relating to the alien bases on the moon's surface.

Did a darned fine job too, it appears. :lol:
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
KLA2
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Superluminal » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:01 am

I read his book "The Monuments of Mars", back when it first came out. First half of it was interesting and raised some good questions, second half went deep into left woo-woo field. Never took him seriously after that.
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby tubeswell » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:11 am

MM_Dandy wrote:

Well they exposed that myth in Transformers 3 - The Dark of the Moon - a Floydian slip if ever there was one.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.

If you are seeing an apparent paradox, that means you are missing something.
tubeswell
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Location: 129th in-line to the Llama Throne (after the last purge)

Postby Superluminal » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:04 am

Ok, a Russian rocket carrying supplies for the ISS, suppsosedley crashes after launch :shock: . Does anyone think that is a coincidence? It obviously was a transdimensional discronifier, which, when aimed at the sun cause a CME to erupt, striking Elenin, (actually an Atlantian spacecraft launched thousands of years ago :glp-wtf: ) bringing us knowledge to save our climate, and have better sex. TPTB have done it to us again :glp-thwak: . :x

Now prove me wrong. :P
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Enzo » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:09 am

It is Obama's fault.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby Arneb » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:23 am

Everything's Obama's fault.
Non sunt multiplicanda entia praeter necessitatem
Arneb
German Medical Dude
God of All Things IT

Postby Мастер » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:43 am

Arneb wrote:Everything's Obama's fault.

That's what I tell my boss.
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Heid the Ba » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:43 am

tubeswell wrote:Well they exposed that myth in Transformers 3 - The Dark of the Moon - a Floydian slip if ever there was one.

Bravo sir! :=D:
Heid the Ba
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Tree hugging, veggie, sandal wearing, pinko Euroweasel
Mr. Sexy Ass

Postby tubeswell » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:06 am

Heid the Ba' wrote:
tubeswell wrote:Well they exposed that myth in Transformers 3 - The Dark of the Moon - a Floydian slip if ever there was one.

Bravo sir! :=D:

What really gets me is just how stupid that movie title is.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.

If you are seeing an apparent paradox, that means you are missing something.
tubeswell
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Location: 129th in-line to the Llama Throne (after the last purge)

Postby KLA2 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:07 am

Ooh, ooh, I like that better sex part. Can anyone forward me that "transdimensional discronifier" so I can show it to my wife?

Will we need "4D" glasses?
-Friedrich Nietzsche
KLA2
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Enzo » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:11 am

I lift my glass to double-D, but 4D is excecssive.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Return to Conspiracy Theories and Hoaxes