We are the ZETA. We are Legion.

Miscellaneous hoaxes, conspiracies and all around bad things not covered elsewhere.

We are the ZETA. We are Legion.

Postby Lance » Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:36 pm

I found this thread over on GLP. It's pretty funny.

Zeta P on GLP wrote:Hello people of earth. After due deliberation we have decided to ditch Nancy. Man, that bitch made no sense at all. We´d be like, "hey Nance, tell them that we think there´s a huge big planetary type thing coming their way - might be a bit of a close thing, but we don´t know." And the next thing we knew, she´s got a website with all this stuff about a dark twin, and the elliptic and stuff we´d never heard of man. Crazy m´f*cker.

So, she´s out of the picture now cos ultimately it will save a lot of time. Anyway, here´s the timeline, please copy and paste this, then preserve for your records.

July 23rd: First big rocks start landing across Northern Hemisphere.

July 30th: Biggest rocks start to land doing some serious damage to your planet. Bad time to buy a new car.

August 10th: By now it will be apparent to almost everyone that something big is happening and there will be strange electrical charges in the air. George Bush will need special guidance at this time. Other strange phenomenon will arise - too weird to describe in words - but happily, all womens will disintegrate, so it´s not all bad . :glp_(93):

August 24th: Planet X (that was Nancy´s idea - we always called it the Deathball) will be clearly visible around your planet. Sea levels will rise due to gravitational pull, tsunami´s result. Sounds bad, but surfing opportunities peak at this time. Even inland you´ll be able to take up the sport.

September 10th: Pole shift. This is what always causes most of the hassle. People go temporarily insane due to the intense electromagnetic fields - Bush may try to stage another election, giving him presidency for life, around now. Vote Democrat this time.

By now, 35% of the population will be gone, but let´s be honest, you could use the space. After this things start to get better. The geography of Earth will be changed forever, and we can guarantee that Canada will be mostly lake. By Christmas you´ll all wonder what you talked about before the pole shift, and will begint to move to a higher spiritual plane - Pizza Hut instead of McDonalds - that kind of thing.

We hope to produce more specific details near the time. Until then - nano nano.

We hope you enjoyed this transmission, and we will make other ones of greater detail nearer the time.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Cl1mh4224rd » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:55 pm

Lol. Nice...

But it gets me thinking... How easy would it be to "steal the reigns" of the whole PX thing away from Nancy? The new "ambassador" would claim that the telepathic communication can have adverse and permanent effects on the mind of the recipient, and that certain people experience these effects sooner than others.

If done right, people could find new interest in the whole PX sham while dismissing the babbling of an obviously delusional and confused old woman. At that point, they could string people along with more coherent and "real" information.

Anyway, it was just a thought. I certainly don't have the will or desire to keep something like that going. :)
Cl1mh4224rd
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Lance » Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:13 pm

I like that...

I can put up another web site and forum. Domains are cheap these days and I own all my own hardware.

Work on it, see where it goes.

Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby twinstead » Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:15 pm

Well. May the force be with us...
AKA DogFishHead on GLP

The great thing about being a cynic is that in the end, you are either right or pleasantly surprised
twinstead
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Mr. Manly » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:56 pm

Go for it Lance. You can fill em full of crap on one end and debunk yourself on the other. It'll be a scream.
Mr. Manly
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Lance » Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:24 pm

Heh...

Then I could be just as schizophrenic as the rest of the GLPers.

Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Postby twinstead » Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:53 pm

Lance (LBM™) wrote:Heh...

Then I could be just as schizophrenic as the rest of the GLPers.

If I were a paranoid schizophrenic, could I be out to get myself?
AKA DogFishHead on GLP

The great thing about being a cynic is that in the end, you are either right or pleasantly surprised
twinstead
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby hazzard » Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:41 am

DEE(on the chemtrail thread) is certainly helping us debunk her self from time to time... :lol:
I still await the compelling Exhibit A.
hazzard
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Return to Conspiracy Theories and Hoaxes