Meeting Tesla in the ethereal world

Is it okay to kill in the name of God? Can ethics, morals and technology peacefully co-exist?

Meeting Tesla in the ethereal world

Postby umop ap!sdn » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:16 am

Edit: This post was originally a reply to this other post.

teri tait wrote:He had plenty of women after him though.

I believe it! :D

I plan to track him down in the ethereal world and let him take me dancing ;)

Don't let him persuade you to stop at dancing... I've been told that certain activities are much more powerful an experience in the ethereal plane. :mrgreen:
Last edited by umop ap!sdn on Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby teri tait » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:52 am

umop ap!sdn wrote:
teri tait wrote:He had plenty of women after him though.

I believe it! :D

I plan to track him down in the ethereal world and let him take me dancing ;)

Don't let him persuade you to stop at dancing... I've been told that certain activities are much more powerful an experience in the ethereal plane. :mrgreen:

The stories I could tell you! :lol:

(But then I would be labled a hardcore woowoo, so I better not.)
In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see, And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see, So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby umop ap!sdn » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:55 am

Hey, I'm a reformed former woowoo so it's all good. ;)
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby teri tait » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:06 am

umop ap!sdn wrote:Hey, I'm a reformed former woowoo so it's all good. ;)

Lets just say I have had the pleasure of dancing with Dr. Tesla already, among other things. ;)
In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see, And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see, So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:28 am

FUCKING WOO-WOO!

Really, when was this?

:lol:
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby teri tait » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:36 am

Dragon Star wrote:FUCKING WOO-WOO!

Really, when was this?

:lol:

Oh every now and again we bump into each other when I'm out of the skinbag and spelunking through the ether. I'm not always just an earthbound mystic mind, sometimes I'm out of my head ;)
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby umop ap!sdn » Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:34 am

When you're in these journeys, can you by any chance cause another (willing) person to also go floating ethereally? I'd like to find out for myself whether this OOBE stuff is really OOB, but only seem to be able to induce that state at times when I'm either not at my umm, most *brave* state of mind or else I'm in the middle of a dream.

(Oddly enough, for me fear is a trigger for that state I used to think was OOB. Which only leads to panic which only feeds it more in an ironic catch-22 until I'm desperately trying to get back into my body right now! #-o )
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby teri tait » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:06 am

Good question. Unfortunately I have no idea if its possible. It seems like it must be as anything is possible, I just don't have any experience in that area. I do have experience with personal energy communion. On specific dates and times with my Rosicrucian group, we go into a sort of meditation and lend our energy to the invisible helpers to further the work of Christ. It is on the premise of bringing drops of water together to form a cohesive puddle of energy. Power in numbers so to speak. By pooling energy to specific causation.
Another thing we do is try to absorb negative energy and turn it to positive energy and release it as such. It is a very heavy feeling like pressure underwater.
Another thing is tuning yourself to your egregore. It is the premise that you are a being that has existed in many lifetimes and although your physical attributes and circumstances are changeable, your core energy frequency remains unchanged and you can attract the similar energy frequencies of other beings that share that same core energy vibration.
Everything is really vibration, color, solids, liquids are just vibrations vibrating at a frequency that is red or green or a table or whatever.
Pretty neat stuff but none of it really specifically addresses your question. I'm sure there is a way to do what you asked, I've just never studied any information on that particular subject. I'll ask my mom, she knows more about that type of thing. She's always doing things more along those lines. Me, I'm more of a solitary person.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:11 am

Teri, your absolutely wacky... I love you. :D
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby teri tait » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:47 am

:lol: I so knew this would split after my last reply! I was thinking this is not remotely close to the original topic. Yeh DS, I am quite a quirky character, you don't know the half of it!
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:47 pm

Don't say that, I remember your first stroll around BAUT, took me 3 posts to teach you how to play the WAG. :lol:
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby umop ap!sdn » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:18 pm

teri tait wrote::lol: I so knew this would split after my last reply!

You must have been composing right as I was splitting. :mrgreen:
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby teri tait » Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:15 pm

Dragon Star wrote:Don't say that, I remember your first stroll around BAUT, took me 3 posts to teach you how to play the WAG. :lol:

I remember that :lol: you and Dave Mitsky were not impressed with my bumbling. You were all snotty like I was some sort of feeb. You told me to read the rules, or try an easier game. What could be easier than WAG? That's what you did to piss me off, that's why I made fun of you in my story. I forgot all about that :lol:
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:48 pm

*snicker*

I hated you at first, you were completely off the wall and off topic, drove my crazy! :lol:

Yea, I liked Dave, wish he would come back... :(

EDIT: Whoops, I just remembered that I got Dave and Wolverine mixed up. Dave is there all the time...
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby teri tait » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:11 am

Good times, really. I wasn't off topic so much as I was usually looking at the wrong page when I replied.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:38 am

teri tait wrote:You were all snotty like I was some sort of feeb.

Because at the time I thought you were doing it on purpose, and at that time I had no patients.

teri tait wrote:You told me to read the rules, or try an easier game.

No, I told you the rules in 2 posts, and I suggested you step outside the game and watch to get the hang of it on the 3rd.

teri tait wrote:What could be easier than WAG?

Random Comments and Spartacus too name a few...
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Lance » Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:04 am

Dragon Star wrote:Spartacus

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: I'm Spartacus!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Dragon Star » Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:56 am

No.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby pmcolt » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:48 am

umop ap!sdn wrote:When you're in these journeys, can you by any chance cause another (willing) person to also go floating ethereally? I'd like to find out for myself whether this OOBE stuff is really OOB, but only seem to be able to induce that state at times when I'm either not at my umm, most *brave* state of mind or else I'm in the middle of a dream.

I'd be curious about this myself. (Wow, talk about jumping into a thread late.) I've run into some OOBE websites before while looking up lucid dreaming techniques. I even tried a few OOBE induction techniques I found in a few places, but never managed anything other than a limb falling asleep and an overwhelming urge to scratch my nose...

If there were any way for a person in this supposed state to induce another willing person into it, that'd certainly be an interesting objective test to attempt. (Though the idea that sentient entities could potentially be present in my bedroom right now watching me seems both unnerving and embarrassing.)

And for the record, I'm not Spartacus.
pmcolt
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby teri tait » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:20 pm

I asked my mom about it and she had never heard of a tandem OOBE. I wonder if anyone has ever tried it? I mean, I know they do remote viewing with several remote viewers focusing on a target but I've never heard of one remote viewer being aware of or interacting with another remote viewer.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Return to Religion and Spirituality