public mansex popular at Atlanta airport

Discussions of things currently in the news.

public mansex popular at Atlanta airport

Postby The Beer Slayer » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:05 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Apr12/ ... cy,00.html

ATLANTA — At the world's busiest airport, plainclothes officers patrolling public restrooms in search of luggage thieves have instead uncovered a rash of other, more sordid crimes.

The new restroom dragnet has led to the arrests of more than 30 people in three months for indecent exposure and public sex acts at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.

Airport restrooms apparently have become such popular meeting places for men looking for sexual trysts with other men that they have been suggested several times as meeting places in personal ads on the Web site Craigslist.

"Hey ... I'm stuck at the airport from 5 p.m. and I'm looking for a good time ...," one ad reads. In another, the person posting says he is stuck at the airport for three hours in the evening and is looking for "discreet, quick action."
I plead the Fifth, but if you want to get pushy I'll plead the Second.
The Beer Slayer
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Lance » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:24 am

:shock:
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Superluminal » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:27 am

Give's new meaning to being, "bumped from a flight." :?
I'm not a scientist, but I play one on the internet.
http://www.rrac.org
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby hippietrekx » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:47 am

Sex in a public bathroom.

EWWW. They don't know where that bathroom has been!
hippietrekx
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Enzo » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:34 am

How did you manage to catch that flight to Denver?

Toilet seat...
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby Heid the Ba » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:21 am

"Welcome to Atlanta Airport, emergency entrances are available, all at the rear . . ."
Heid the Ba
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Tree hugging, veggie, sandal wearing, pinko Euroweasel
Mr. Sexy Ass

Postby Enzo » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:15 am

"The brown zone is for loading and unloading only. There is no parking in the brown zone."
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby troubleagain » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:23 pm

Ewewew. Reminds me of a local park where homosexual men used to "hook up". Families stopped going there for a while because it was so common.
Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg
-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
troubleagain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed May 02, 2007 1:09 am

It is our (straight people's) fault for pushing them into hiding.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Superluminal » Wed May 02, 2007 2:48 am

Hiding in a public restroom?
I'm not a scientist, but I play one on the internet.
http://www.rrac.org
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Wed May 02, 2007 4:13 am

Superluminal wrote:Hiding in a public restroom?

Actually, yes.

According to my sociology book (I quoted it in this forum before, same author and such), that's actually a premium place for homosexual sex. I believe that even straight men are driven to homosexuality through social forces, but I forget the details; I'd have to look up the information.

The sociologist who wrote the book acted as a spotter; basically, there would be three men. Two would have sex in the bathhouse/bathroom, whereas the third would look out for anyone that's coming. If someone's coming, he warns the other two.

(The sociologist did this as one of his experiments; he would assume different roles that he would not normally play in society, and went around talking and interacting with everyone from the homeless to these groups).

So yes, I'd considered that hiding. At the least, it would be concealing the activity, whether the restroom is public or no.

Plus, do they have stalls where you are? They have 'em here, at least.
Writing.com Account

When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD

Gazing into the Eye of the Universe
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed May 02, 2007 6:03 pm

No, that is not what I meant. I mean, what is worse: Being socially tolerant of homosexuals; or having to discover them humping in unexpected hidden places?
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed May 02, 2007 8:40 pm

Think of this. The Unibomber had sexual identity issues. He first got the idea of blowing people up after being ashamed and walking out of a psychologists waiting area.

Also, the Virginia Tech shooter wrote papers that suggested he was struggling with being attracted to men.

This, I sense, is too serious of a view for most of the people in Lance's Play House, but I think society is partly to blame for these insane horror happening. We have forced these people into hiding. We shouldn't of. Now there is a risk of my son being raped in a park and getting AIDS.

It is the fault of the bigots. It was the bigots that turned the word "gay" into some sort of insult on someone's character as if being a homosexual was one and the same as being immoral. Guess what? It are the bigots who lack content of character.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby MM_Dandy » Wed May 02, 2007 9:57 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:We have forced these people into hiding. We shouldn't of. Now there is a risk of my son being raped in a park and getting AIDS.

Are you saying that he now has a greater chance of being raped in a park and contracting HIV than having unprotected consensual sex and unknowingly contracting HIV because our society actively persecutes homosexuals?
MM_Dandy
King of Obscurity

Return to Current Events and Politics