horrible tragedy in Iraq

Discussions of things currently in the news.

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:47 am

Dragon Star wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:
Enzo wrote:I don't recall you ever apologizing for any of your ranting and raving.

There are lots of post that do not say who the posts are directed to. I get the feeling people here think this is a chat room instead of a web forum

So...leave? :roll:

It's sickening to hear you cry and bitch about how you're treated when you ASK FOR IT! Seriously Bill, Gawd.

You are constantly praised for good behavior and shunned for bad, yet, unlike a baby, you never fucking grow up. You are the OJ Simpson of the internet, you do it, you get away with it, and everyone hates you. Everyone. What do you expect Bill, honestly?

That does not make any sense and does not seem related to the topic at hand at all.

Say, you weren't one of these people protesting, were you? Or was one of your closest "friends"?

Now, back on topic...

Were people wrong? Yes, the Dems were wrong, but so were a shit-ton of Repubs, and everything in between.

Stop being a troll.

No, the neocons were right, not wrong. And they had to deal with a load of dung spilled on a daily basis from the uneducated hug-a-bear peaceniks and the talking heads of the press.

Yes, it is going to be pay-back come next year. A poll reciently noted that any Republican candidate would win over Hillary in an election. Revenge! Sensible folks who supported the war had to deal with alienation from friends and family. It is just payback!
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:47 am

Dragon Star wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:
Enzo wrote:I don't recall you ever apologizing for any of your ranting and raving.

There are lots of post that do not say who the posts are directed to. I get the feeling people here think this is a chat room instead of a web forum

So...leave? :roll:

It's sickening to hear you cry and bitch about how you're treated when you ASK FOR IT! Seriously Bill, Gawd.

You are constantly praised for good behavior and shunned for bad, yet, unlike a baby, you never fucking grow up. You are the OJ Simpson of the internet, you do it, you get away with it, and everyone hates you. Everyone. What do you expect Bill, honestly?

That does not make any sense and does not seem related to the topic at hand at all.

Say, you weren't one of these people protesting, were you? Or was one of your closest "friends"?

Now, back on topic...

Were people wrong? Yes, the Dems were wrong, but so were a shit-ton of Repubs, and everything in between.

Stop being a troll.

No, the neocons were right, not wrong. And they had to deal with a load of dung spilled on a daily basis from the uneducated hug-a-bear peaceniks and the talking heads of the press.

Yes, it is going to be pay-back come next year. A poll reciently noted that any Republican candidate would win over Hillary in an election. Revenge! Sensible folks who supported the war had to deal with alienation from friends and family. It is just payback!
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:22 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:Say, you weren't one of these people protesting, were you? Or was one of your closest "friends"?

You do realize I am about the ONLY person on this board who agrees with ANY of your views, right? You do know I am practically the only person on this board who supports Bush in any way, right?

You're a silly bitch, Bill.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Lance » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:10 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:No, the neocons were right, not wrong. And they had to deal with a load of dung spilled on a daily basis from the uneducated hug-a-bear peaceniks and the talking heads of the press.

Does it take you time to come up with the most inflammatory way to make a point, or does it just come naturally to you. Seriously, I am quite impressed by this ability of yours.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Dragon Star » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:17 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:Yes, it is going to be pay-back come next year. A poll reciently noted that any Republican candidate would win over Hillary in an election.

You know, I'm going to ask you once, and just once, to produce a link to such poll. Failure to do so will be consequential.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Blue Monster 65 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:44 am

Well, fuck - I thought you said any Republican would RUN over Hillary in an election! :lol:

Woof! - Scott
Is there such a thing?
Blue Monster 65
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Superluminal » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:23 am

Blue Monster 65 wrote:Well, fuck - I thought you said any Republican would RUN over Hillary in an election! :lol:

Woof! - Scott

A recent poll found that 100% of all Republicans would run over Hillary, election or no election.
I'm not a scientist, but I play one on the internet.
http://www.rrac.org
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:27 pm

Superluminal wrote:
Blue Monster 65 wrote:Well, fuck - I thought you said any Republican would RUN over Hillary in an election! :lol:

Woof! - Scott

A recent poll found that 100% of all Republicans would run over Hillary, election or no election.

And I'd say at least 40% of the Democrats would too! :P :lol:
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Superluminal » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:22 am

Dragon Star wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:Yes, it is going to be pay-back come next year. A poll reciently noted that any Republican candidate would win over Hillary in an election.

You know, I'm going to ask you once, and just once, to produce a link to such poll. Failure to do so will be consequential.

I've heard a lot of yacking on talk radio the last few days about Zogby and AP polls that show any of the major Republican candidates beating her.

But, at this stage of the campaign, a poll is about as meaningful as a spring training baseball game.
I'm not a scientist, but I play one on the internet.
http://www.rrac.org
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:38 pm

Dragon Star wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:Say, you weren't one of these people protesting, were you? Or was one of your closest "friends"?

You do realize I am about the ONLY person on this board who agrees with ANY of your views, right? You do know I am practically the only person on this board who supports Bush in any way, right?

Then why did you tell me to leave?
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:39 pm

Superluminal wrote:But, at this stage of the campaign, a poll is about as meaningful as a spring training baseball game.

Yeah, but she does have baggage. That is not going to go away.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Enzo » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:20 am

That's right Bill, once you say something bad about someone it is with you forever. For example the elder George Bush when campaigning against Reagan in 1980 famously accused him of using "voodoo economics" that seemed not to make sense. SUch baggage was why poor Bush was never heard from again. At least by your standards.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:42 pm

Enzo wrote:That's right Bill, once you say something bad about someone it is with you forever. For example the elder George Bush when campaigning against Reagan in 1980 famously accused him of using "voodoo economics" that seemed not to make sense. SUch baggage was why poor Bush was never heard from again. At least by your standards.

No. The baggage is not what she said. The baggage is what she did. And it is a lot. She is noted as being inflexable and unwilling to listen to critisim. Her healthcare administration that Bill Clinton appointed her to work on is one example. SHe wanted things to be one way and one way alone and was unwilling to discuss it. WHen The President said that some parts were open to negotiation, she got an angry phone call and the next day he retracted.

There is a lot of baggage. Like when the super secret FBI records of Republicans ended up on her desk. Oops.

THere is also the fact that she packed away all the fine silverware upon the Clintons leaving office. Oh, didn't she know that that belongs in The White House?

Of course all the -gate's were all from her actions, and not Bill. WHitewater, Travelgate, etc.

Then there is her "vast right wing conspiracy" comment on The Today's Show. How laughable. And she really thought that was a great stratigic move. After the show went to commercial she said off air "that will show those fuckers". How classy, not.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:00 pm

Here is news that the Democrats will hate.

US Military Deaths Are Near Peacetime Levels

For all you people who are in the dark about this. Running a military that is ready and trained causes death by accidents and equipment failure all the time. The reason why Virginia Beach is not built up with condos and apartments and homes and malls is because the A-6's and A-7's fall out of the sky once in a while. During my two readiness mssions on the USS JFK about a dozen people died. That is about the same number as when we were deployed on the Peace Keeping Mission in Lebanon.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Halcyon Dayz, FCD » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:17 pm

What about civilian casualties.
You know, the people who didn't volunteer.

Is it safe now for the million plus displaced persons to come home?
Hatred is a cancer upon the world.
It rots the mind and blackens the heart.
Halcyon Dayz, FCD
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Snarling Rabid Green-Communist Big-Government Tree-Hugger Euroweasel

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:52 am

Halcyon Dayz wrote:What about civilian casualties.
You know, the people who didn't volunteer.

Is it safe now for the million plus displaced persons to come home?

They are. They are in droves.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Previous

Return to Current Events and Politics