Hillary Clinton Crushing Rivals

Discussions of things currently in the news.

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:51 am

Hillary's People:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22181497/?GT1=10645

Here is another "-gate". This one might as well be called Obamagate. What did Hillary know and when did she know it, etc.

Do we want 4 years of this sort of stuff?
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby St. Jimmy » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:24 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:
St. Jimmy wrote:That's exactally what I think about Hillary. She's fake. I believe that Obama's fake too.

What makes you think Obama is fake? Maybe we are to a point where we naturally suspect that they are all fake.

Good point.
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion....you must first set yourself on fire.
St. Jimmy
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:34 am

St. Jimmy wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:
St. Jimmy wrote:That's exactally what I think about Hillary. She's fake. I believe that Obama's fake too.

What makes you think Obama is fake? Maybe we are to a point where we naturally suspect that they are all fake.

Good point.

Didn't it happen a long time ago? Haven't people been raving about politicians being corrupt for ages?

Just saying...power changes people, and it ain't for the better.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:11 pm

Dragon Star wrote:
St. Jimmy wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:

Good point.

Didn't it happen a long time ago? Haven't people been raving about politicians being corrupt for ages?

"Innocent until proven guilty" is a good idea.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:26 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:
Dragon Star wrote:
St. Jimmy wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:

Good point.

"Innocent until proven guilty" is a good idea.

True, however remember, history almost always repeats it's self on large scales, though the little things in between can vary.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Bill_Thompson » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:49 am

The internet changes everything.

When people start thinging about how the world would be different if Barbara Olsen had not died in 9-11, I think Hillary Clinton will not have a chance. Do I need to elaborate?
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:51 pm

No.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Bill_Thompson » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:01 pm

Dragon Star wrote:No.

Wow. You know who Barbara Olsen was?!
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:31 pm

Yes.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:39 am

I don't know how Hillary is going to win the election for president. It will be interesting to see what happens. The war in Iraq doesn't seem to be something she can argue. Even Al Jazeera says things look good in Iraq. http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/ ... 179F2E.htm

And the economy does not seem to be a point she can argue either. Unemployment is down to 4%. It really cannot get much lower.

I don't know how she is going to win. I think she might. It will be interesting to see what happens.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Previous

Return to Current Events and Politics