Hillary's "It's Personal" bit

Discussions of things currently in the news.

Hillary's "It's Personal" bit

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:39 am

I know it probably blew right past most people, but Hillary's "It's Personal" line was completely ripped off from John Edwards. He said the same thing very eloquently during the debate and you could even see Hillary looking enviously at this brilliant line when he said it.

Coming in 3rd place has made her grasp at anything she thinks might work and since this worked clearly so well for Edwards who rose dramatically after using this line, Hillary is willing to resort to stealing an idea that worked for her competition.

You know, the pro-Hillary crowd is willing to overlook Hillary's "baggage". She says often that she has "learned from her mistakes" and she tries to blow her crooked past with a smile and saying "oh, I have made lots of mistakes in the past". But once a crook, always a crook. We cannot forgive indefinitely.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Re: Hillary's "It's Personal" bit

Postby Arneb » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:41 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:We cannot forgive indefinitely.

I don't think anyone would accuse bill of that.
Non sunt multiplicanda entia praeter necessitatem
Arneb
German Medical Dude
God of All Things IT

Re: Hillary's "It's Personal" bit

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:35 pm

Arneb wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:We cannot forgive indefinitely.

I don't think anyone would accuse bill of that.

What do you mean? It is amazing how we overlook so much with Hillary. All the scandals, all the lies, all the cheats and under-handed tricks are overlooked. I do not understand why we are so forgiving with Democrats and the first hint of anything wrong with a Republican the press lights up like a tilt on a pinball machine.

I do not understand what your comment means. Please elaborate.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Arneb » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:49 pm

The sentence wads meant to convey: Nobody on this board would accuse Bill Thompson, of all people, of the particular crime of forgiving Sen. Clinton for too long or even indefinitely.

(Sorry for the lack of clarity).
Non sunt multiplicanda entia praeter necessitatem
Arneb
German Medical Dude
God of All Things IT

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:12 pm

What would be do and how would we think if a man said -- word for word -- exactly what Hillary did in this act and partially choaked up when she did. It would be an interesting side-by-side experiment.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Return to Current Events and Politics