Halloween

Discussions of things currently in the news.

Halloween

Postby Enzo » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:23 am

Today is Halloween, and here at the home we had a party. Costumes and a contest. Several people dressed up. Wring went as a princess. That means she stuck a tiara on her head. The little old lady next door went as a... little old lady. We had a couple witches. And me, I went as a homeless guy.

Pretty sure I told the homeless guy stories before, but I wear a heavy flannel shirt as a jacket a lot, and on the breast pocket flap I have a button with my face and "I'm not homeless". SO I can tuck the button into the pocket, and now I am homeless guy.

SO sitting ther having my cupcake and orange drink, they called all the costumes up for judging. I didn't really want to do that, it is more a gag than a costume, but they prevailed. Wring didn't want to be judged, so she stuck her tiara on my head, and I became homeless princess.

Blah blah blah, by applause, I came in third. Rosie, the lady who roasts our turkeys and hams at major holidays was wearing a full blown chef's suit, complete with immense toque. She won. We got prizes. I got some little thing to decorate my doorknob. A sort of fabric doll face with some dry grass on it. And a big candy bar.

Snagged an extra cupcake as I left...
E Pluribus Condom
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Re: Halloween

Postby wring » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:40 am

As soon as the resident manager posts pics, I'll try and repost it here...
wring
Illuminatus
Illuminatus
Quackers
Mother Ducker

Return to Current Events and Politics