Assassins Round 1 Play Thread

All the game threads. (It's only teenage wasteland.)

Postby teri tait » Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:33 am

Weekend:
the two days a week allotted for non work activities. Allegedly, they are supposed to be made up of the same number of hours as "weekdays" yet are notoriously known to "feel" much shorter.
In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see, And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see, So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby azazul » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:06 am

teri tait wrote:Weekend:
the two days a week allotted for non work activities. Allegedly, they are supposed to be made up of the same number of hours as "weekdays" yet are notoriously known to "feel" much shorter.

Ah, I see Monday and Thursday.

Lance wrote:It has to do with bunnies. Dead, pink or chocolate, take your pick.

Well, I didn't see any of the three on Monday or Thursday. I saw some live ones, but unfortunately I did not have my .22 with me to make any of them dead, pink, or chocolate.
azazul
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby pmcolt » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:52 pm

You have a .22 that can make dead bunnies pink or chocolate? Truly you must be shooting some sort of magic bullet.
pmcolt
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby umop ap!sdn » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:20 pm

Well, the thing that was supposed to happen today hasn't yet... so youse each have 5 words now with which to assassinate your target.

C'mon you guys we're almost there! ;)

Don't forget also that counterassassination is an effective way to nudge the game towards completion. :P
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby azazul » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:15 pm

pmcolt wrote:You have a .22 that can make dead bunnies pink or chocolate? Truly you must be shooting some sort of magic bullet.

No, it just makes them at least one of the three. Usually dead with a little pink. It rarely makes them chocolate, in fact I don't remember it ever doing that.
azazul
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Мастер » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:18 pm

So what plans do you all have for the coming weekend?
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Dragon Star » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:21 pm

Post here, on BAUT, and Extreme Astronomy...and....eat/drink/sleep.

Yep...I have no life...
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby St. Jimmy » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:43 pm

Go put flowers on nick's grave with my friend Amber. Go to see The BenchWarmers. eat/drink/sleep. Post on Illuminati. Play Runescape.

Wow I don't have much of a life either.
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion....you must first set yourself on fire.
St. Jimmy
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Nighthawk » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:14 am

Hmmm.... Movies. Well I have recently watched Narnia, Kill Bill 1 & 2, Chicken Little (reminds me of the leiderites :lol: ) and a few more I can't remember.

I really hate summer. It just started and so far I have gotten roped into remodeling a room for my mom in law while she was on vacation in Florida :evil: (How the hell that happened i don't know)

Mowed the yard, all 2 acres of it yesterday and today. After all the rain it was really tall.

Spent part of last night playing with the leiderites on GLP. I started in on page 4 and was not in a good mood as you can tell if you read my posts :P

I even got Nancy to reply to some pics I posted and her "explaination" of them is pretty funny.

Other than that I haven't been doing much. You??
Barium: What you do with dead chemists.

Idiots are fun! No wonder every village wants one.

My YouTube Channel
Nighthawk
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Dragon Star » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:42 am

Was Narnia any good?
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Nighthawk » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:45 am

Not bad. Kinda weird with all the talking animals. The kids loved it though.

I'll have to watch it again cause I was posting in forums when we were watching it and i didn't really keep up.

I forgot. Went and saw Ice Age 2. Not as good as the first but was still good.

My YouTube Channel
Nighthawk
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby teri tait » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:52 am

Nighthawk wrote:Hmmm.... Movies. Well I have recently watched Narnia, Kill Bill 1 & 2, Chicken Little (reminds me of the leiderites :lol: ) and a few more I can't remember.

I really hate summer. It just started and so far I have gotten roped into remodeling a room for my mom in law while she was on vacation in Florida :evil: (How the hell that happened i don't know)

Mowed the yard, all 2 acres of it yesterday and today. After all the rain it was really tall.

Spent part of last night playing with the leiderites on GLP. I started in on page 4 and was not in a good mood as you can tell if you read my posts :P

I even got Nancy to reply to some pics I posted and her "explaination" of them is pretty funny.

I went and read that GLP thread. Wow, what a freak show. They have a call in show once a week? What is their trip with planet x? Is it supposed to hit the earth or does it have some alien life form they're in contact with?
In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see, And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see, So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:53 am

Ok, I will make note on the next trip to the video store, thanks.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Nighthawk » Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:01 am

A freak show is an understatement. PX is some rogue planet that was supposed to be approaching Earth in 2003 at the speed of light but came to a screeching halt somewhere around the Sun. It has been there for almost 3 years now. Nancy confirmed that she was channeling aliens because she found an unwrapped piece of starburt candy in the box while at the movies.

Now, since PX was a no show in 2003 she claims that the Earth has been halted in its orbit and is now orbiting backwards. The Zetas are tilting, bobbling, dribbeling the Earth so the stars appear normal. It just keeps getting stupider as it goes.

The call in show is even more incoherent than the posts.

Just about everyone has written Nancy off as a loon but a handfull are still clinging on and they are really fun to play with.

My YouTube Channel
Nighthawk
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Joffan » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:29 am

Nighthawk wrote:Hmmm.... Movies. Well I have recently watched Narnia, Kill Bill 1 & 2, Chicken Little (reminds me of the leiderites :lol: ) and a few more I can't remember.

Hahahaha, summer, that will be nice in about six weeks' time. The grass here is still completely brown. Some crocuses through, the daffodils just considering whether to break bud. -4C this morning. No mowing of course, but the plants stay in pots for now and have to come back into the house every evening.
Joffan
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby azazul » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:13 pm

Joffan wrote:Hahahaha, summer, that will be nice in about six weeks' time. The grass here is still completely brown. Some crocuses through, the daffodils just considering whether to break bud. -4C this morning. No mowing of course, but the plants stay in pots for now and have to come back into the house every evening.

We have already had several days over 100 deg F here in TX.
azazul
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Nighthawk » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:51 am

OK, I'm starting to like summer again. Mushroom season is starting so will be tromping through the woods a lot.

Son's baseball season has started. He's played 3 games so far and they are 2-1 so far. Not bad for a team with mostly new players.

Gotta get the boat ready this weekend to be ready for when the resovoirs are open. Skiing and tubin' wheeeeeeee!

My YouTube Channel
Nighthawk
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Мастер » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:03 am

Is anyone planning on going on holiday soon? If so, what will you be doing?
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Joffan » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:13 am

St. Jimmy wrote:Go put flowers on nick's grave with my friend Amber. Go to see The BenchWarmers. eat/drink/sleep. Post on Illuminati. Play Runescape.

What, a weekend without duct tape?
Joffan
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby teri tait » Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:35 am

Khrushchev's Other Shoe wrote:Is anyone planning on going on holiday soon? If so, what will you be doing?

I'm going snipe hunting.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Мастер » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:47 pm

teri tait wrote:
Khrushchev's Other Shoe wrote:Is anyone planning on going on holiday soon? If so, what will you be doing?

I'm going snipe hunting.

I once had a discussion with someone who refused to believe under any circumstances at all that a snipe is actually a real bird.

http://www.birdsofbritain.co.uk/bird-guide/snipe.htm
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Lance » Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:50 pm

Before our last trip to South Dakota (October), I learned that Cyndi didn't know what snipe were either. I told her that I would get her (25 year old) nephew and we would take her snipe hunting one evening. She was somewhat skeptical but willing to give it a try. Sadly, her nephew wasn't familiar with the pesky creatures either.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Мастер » Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:49 pm

Lance wrote:Before our last trip to South Dakota (October), I learned that Cyndi didn't know what snipe were either. I told her that I would get her (25 year old) nephew and we would take her snipe hunting one evening. She was somewhat skeptical but willing to give it a try. Sadly, her nephew wasn't familiar with the pesky creatures either.

They have the real snipe over at Pratt Wayne Woods, along Rt. 59, north of where you are.
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Lance » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:15 pm

Maybe I should take her snipe hunting tonight...

:twisted:
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby teri tait » Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:50 pm

Khrushchev's Other Shoe wrote:
teri tait wrote:

I'm going snipe hunting.

I once had a discussion with someone who refused to believe under any circumstances at all that a snipe is actually a real bird.

http://www.birdsofbritain.co.uk/bird-guide/snipe.htm

Wow, I had no idea they were real. I've only ever heard of them as a joke thing to take someone on a wild goose chase. :)
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

PreviousNext

Return to Baba O'Riley