Assassins round 2 play thread

All the game threads. (It's only teenage wasteland.)

Postby Мастер » Wed May 10, 2006 8:12 pm

So hippie likes marinara. Anyone prefer alfredo?
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Philip » Wed May 10, 2006 8:27 pm

Oh yeah. Alfredo rather than marinara anyday. I have a mild tomato allergy (rash, not anaphyllaxis) but I do love Italian food.
One of my favourite recipes is really simple:
Brown garlic in olive oil. Remove garlic and throw it away. Heat oil until it is just about to smoke. Add sliced black olives and lots of black pepper to hot oil. After 2 minutes, add diced pancetta. When pancetta cooked to your liking, remove from heat and pour over cooked pasta. From start to finish takes 7-8 mins. Really simple, really tasty.
Philip
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby St. Jimmy » Wed May 10, 2006 8:31 pm

Lance wrote:But did you like it?

And did she jump, or just kind of purr?

Umm, not really,as I thought she was going to kill me for it. and she just turned around as I was cowering in fear of her attacking me, which surprisingly she didn't. And when i said hit, I meant like slap her on the arm.
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion....you must first set yourself on fire.
St. Jimmy
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Re: "

Postby St. Jimmy » Wed May 10, 2006 8:41 pm

hippietrekx wrote:Dom likes marinara...

I lick nine-volts fur fun, people. I still like electricity.

After Jimmy groped me he yelled "ahhh!" and held his hand away from him like he was on fire. Such amusement. He was very careful we he hit me later.

And about me liking it or not... That's for me to know and you creepy old people never to find out. :P

--hippie

She does lick nine volts for fun, and sadly i tried it and now I am starting to get addicted to it. Grrrrr.

I wouldalso like to state,for the record, That gropping would imply some sort of squeeze or firm grasp, which neither i did, It was more of a skim or brush.

hippie, I am bored and you have my nine-volts :evil: you need to get back here!!! I was not kidding, I am getting addicted to electricity. :P
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion....you must first set yourself on fire.
St. Jimmy
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby teri tait » Wed May 10, 2006 11:49 pm

St. Jimmy wrote:
Lance wrote:But did you like it?

And did she jump, or just kind of purr?

Umm, not really,as I thought she was going to kill me for it. and she just turned around as I was cowering in fear of her attacking me, which surprisingly she didn't. And when i said hit, I meant like slap her on the arm.

Afterwards you didn't wash your hand for a week, right? ;)
In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see, And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see, So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby teri tait » Wed May 10, 2006 11:51 pm

Philip wrote:Oh yeah. Alfredo rather than marinara anyday. I have a mild tomato allergy (rash, not anaphyllaxis) but I do love Italian food.
One of my favourite recipes is really simple:
Brown garlic in olive oil. Remove garlic and throw it away. Heat oil until it is just about to smoke. Add sliced black olives and lots of black pepper to hot oil. After 2 minutes, add diced pancetta. When pancetta cooked to your liking, remove from heat and pour over cooked pasta. From start to finish takes 7-8 mins. Really simple, really tasty.

Now I'm hungry...
In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see, And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see, So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby pmcolt » Thu May 11, 2006 1:28 am

St. Jimmy wrote:gropping would imply some sort of squeeze or firm grasp, which neither i did, It was more of a skim or brush.

Ohhh, you sly devil, you! :wink:

I'm all for Italian food, but I stick to spaghetti and lasagna. If it's good enough for Garfield...
pmcolt
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Мастер » Thu May 11, 2006 1:47 am

pmcolt wrote:I'm all for Italian food, but I stick to spaghetti and lasagna. If it's good enough for Garfield...

I was at a restaurant a little while ago, and had something with neither marinara nor alfredo, but something else. But I can't remember what it was...
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Joffan » Thu May 11, 2006 1:57 am

Maybe it was "pizza", a thin flat circular bread with tomato, cheese and other optional flavoursome items spread on top and baked quickly. You may have heard of it. I'm rather fond of it.
Joffan
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Мастер » Thu May 11, 2006 2:02 am

Joffan wrote:Maybe it was "pizza", a thin flat circular bread with tomato, cheese and other optional flavoursome items spread on top and baked quickly. You may have heard of it. I'm rather fond of it.

No, it definitely wasn't that. It was noodle-based. Also, there is a substantial Chicago base in this forum, and for them, pizza is not thin...
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby pmcolt » Thu May 11, 2006 3:03 am

I was actually shocked to find out how thin Italian pizza is. I grew up with Pizza Hut style pizza, or homemade pizza, where the crust tended to be a good quarter of an inch thick.

(New York style pizza is a struggle to eat. The crust isn't thick enough to support the ingredients without flopping all over my hands.)

(And yeah, I've never heard of any sort of noodle-based pizza.)
pmcolt
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby teri tait » Thu May 11, 2006 3:07 am

My mom grew up in the Bronx, she told me New Yorkers order cheese pizza and then add their own toppings.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Doe, John » Thu May 11, 2006 6:45 am

Thanks Lance but I'll pass on that. I have a hard enough time with a static avatar. One of these days I'll get around to uploading mine.

As for the pasta poll. I prefer linguini with clam sauce. Yum
Doe, John
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Мастер » Thu May 11, 2006 12:07 pm

Doe, John wrote:Thanks Lance but I'll pass on that. I have a hard enough time with a static avatar. One of these days I'll get around to uploading mine.

As for the pasta poll. I prefer linguini with clam sauce. Yum

Anyone else like that?
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Philip » Thu May 11, 2006 1:16 pm

The only clams I like aren't found in the sea.
Philip
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby hippietrekx » Thu May 11, 2006 7:48 pm

St. Jimmy wrote:

After Jimmy groped me he yelled "ahhh!" and held his hand away from him like he was on fire. Such amusement. He was very careful we he hit me later.

And about me liking it or not... That's for me to know and you creepy old people never to find out. :P

--hippie

She does lick nine volts for fun, and sadly i tried it and now I am starting to get addicted to it. Grrrrr.

I wouldalso like to state,for the record, That gropping would imply some sort of squeeze or firm grasp, which neither i did, It was more of a skim or brush.

hippie, I am bored and you have my nine-volts :evil: you need to get back here!!! I was not kidding, I am getting addicted to electricity. :P

YOu know, now that you like electricity, maybe you shouldn't feel so bad for my future "husband/whatever." Or maybe since you like electricity... *trails off in thought*... *snicker*...

I hope you're red right now, Jimmy. It's nice to know I can embarras you from 200 miles away. :wink:

*heart*

--hippie
hippietrekx
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Nighthawk » Thu May 11, 2006 8:56 pm

Time to get caught up......

I like alfredo. (whoever he is :? )

I like boobs :P (but never hit one)

In electricity class I used to grab the hot wire (120VAC) for fun. (explains a lot)

I have been in a lot of severe weather also. Tornado, flood, ice flows, blizzard, hurricane, thunderstorms, etc.

I don't know what happened this week but it is f'n cold. I wanted to take the boat out and check it out but will have to wait. :evil:
Barium: What you do with dead chemists.

Idiots are fun! No wonder every village wants one.

My YouTube Channel
Nighthawk
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby teri tait » Thu May 11, 2006 9:54 pm

It just finally got nice and toasty (but not too hot) around here. 90 yesterday and about that today I think.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Joffan » Fri May 12, 2006 12:55 am

My serious response to the Italian food question is that I like waaay too much of it. Very dangerous stuff!

Temperature here has improved from the negative (Celsius), it's at about 10C/50F.

Anyone been to the dentist recently (eg to have stuck batteries removed)? I went for a check up a couple of weeks ago, no drill work to be done. Apparently there's a root canal that looks "suspicious" on the x-ray but I'm ignoring it.
Joffan
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Doe, John » Fri May 12, 2006 1:44 am

Ignoring root canals is a good way to ensure yourself a lot of pain.
Doe, John
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby teri tait » Fri May 12, 2006 3:12 am

Yeah you could get an infection and it can go up into your brain :shock:
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Joffan » Fri May 12, 2006 3:24 am

Fortunately it's lower jaw so I thon't dink my drain's in any bainjer yet
Joffan
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Doe, John » Fri May 12, 2006 3:29 am

bone infections are no fun. it's kinda hard to chew with no jawbone.

I'm going in two weeks for a root canal. Neglected my teeth as a teenager and now I'm paying for it.

So listen up you youngins. Take care of your teeth, you won't get anymore.
Doe, John
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby pmcolt » Fri May 12, 2006 5:10 pm

*shudder* Dentists. I'll take a nice Italian dish, some nice boobs, or a 9v battery any day.
pmcolt
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby St. Jimmy » Fri May 12, 2006 9:11 pm

hippietrekx wrote:
St. Jimmy wrote:

--hippie

YOu know, now that you like electricity, maybe you shouldn't feel so bad for my future "husband/whatever." Or maybe since you like electricity... *trails off in thought*... *snicker*...

I hope you're red right now, Jimmy. It's nice to know I can embarras you from 200 miles away. :wink:

*heart*

--hippie

WHo said I was embarrased at that thought :P But seriously, I want my nine volt back.
St. Jimmy
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

PreviousNext

Return to Baba O'Riley