Assassins Round 3: Game Play

All the game threads. (It's only teenage wasteland.)

Postby St. Jimmy » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:17 pm

umop ap!sdn wrote:Jimmy, I think one of us has fallen into a time warp... I coulda sworn we'd just eaten a few minutes ago. :?

Umop, my food is still being cooked and prepared. Llance is so slow.

umop ap!sdn wrote:We need to find out what time it is so that after an hour or so we can all go swimming. I brought a skimpy little swimsuit for myself - is everyone else all set or should I take a quick trip into town?

Not for me. I've got my speedo in that backpack that I had with me when I first got here. Now, where did I put that backpack......

Dragon Star wrote:I can tell you now that the whole "wait till you swim" thing is crap. I have eaten so much I was about to puke anyways and went swimming, and I was fine, on numerous occasions.

Not all of us are Dragons that can handle that kind of early swimming.
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion....you must first set yourself on fire.
St. Jimmy
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:35 pm

umop ap!sdn wrote:We need to find out what time it is so that after an hour or so we can all go swimming. I brought a skimpy little swimsuit for myself - is everyone else all set or should I take a quick trip into town?

After dusk, the pond area is swim-suit optional. We do ask that you remain clothed by the main pool though.

I am going to have the staff open the private museum as soon as they're done cleaning up the dinner mess. Everyone will be invited to view the art and jewel collections as well as the ancient weaponry and armor. Some of the armor has a neat history. It was found in some of the dragon's old coprolites.

Dragon: Would you please provide security? We don't need any more watch bands finding their way to the dungeon.

Teri: *cups hand over teri's ear* Would you please keep the dragon away from the shiny things? You know how he gets.

Crowd: I have some unforeseen urgent matters to attend and may not be a round for a little while. I shall return as soon as I can.

Umop, dragon, teri: After the party is over and we get some sleep, I'd like to put some real effort into finding out who or what is living under the far end of the castle, where umop and the dragon went ghost hunting. If we have a real problem with ghosts, spooks, phantasms, whatevers, I'd like to get it taken care of. And I'd like to know if that's where all the missing maids have ended up.

St. Jimmy: Please, eat to your heart's content. Nourish yourself and get some rest. Make yourself at home. Will you be staying with us for a while? We'll be beginning an adventure soon. Perhaps you'd like to join us?

Dragon Star wrote:I can tell you now that the whole "wait till you swim" thing is crap. I have eaten so much I was about to puke anyways and went swimming, and I was fine, on numerous occasions.

You're part reptile. DUH!
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby umop ap!sdn » Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:04 pm

St. Jimmy wrote:Umop, my food is still being cooked and prepared. Llance is so slow.

Oh okay. Well we still need to know what time it is. I have 1:30 - is that in agreement with your chronometer?

Lance wrote:We do ask that you remain clothed by the main pool though.

Are string bikinis okay?

After the party is over and we get some sleep, I'd like to put some real effort into finding out who or what is living under the far end of the castle, where umop and the dragon went ghost hunting. If we have a real problem with ghosts, spooks, phantasms, whatevers, I'd like to get it taken care of. And I'd like to know if that's where all the missing maids have ended up.

Oooooh an adventure. I'm up for that! :mrgreen:
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby teri tait » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:56 pm

Sure thing, Boss, I'll keep the dragon in line.
*whispers in Lances ear*<get some pictures of Umop in her string bikini, I bet she looks awesome!>

*glares at DS* Keep your meathooks off the shiny stuff, DS!
In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see, And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see, So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby umop ap!sdn » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:27 pm

*poses for Llance's camera*

Shoot me! 8)

Teri, you're more than welcome to have copies of the photos. ;)
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby teri tait » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:43 pm

umop ap!sdn wrote:*poses for Llance's camera*

Shoot me! 8)

Teri, you're more than welcome to have copies of the photos. ;)

Whoo hooo! Hey Lance can you have this blown up to poster size?

Hey Jimmy, you want a picture of Umop in a string bikini to hang next to the picture of hippie in duct tape? I wonder what hippie would look like in a bikini, don't you wonder too Jimmy? ;)
In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see, And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see, So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:48 pm

Lance wrote:I am going to have the staff open the private museum as soon as they're done cleaning up the dinner mess. Everyone will be invited to view the art and jewel collections as well as the ancient weaponry and armor. Some of the armor has a neat history. It was found in some of the dragon's old coprolites.

That's just a little creepy, but whatever floats your boat. I try not to eat metal whenever possible...

Oh, forgot to mention it earlier, I have King Henry's backup Crown in storage as well if you would like me to donate it.

That reminds me, did any of you know that the "Hope" Diamond was originally mined in India and the Hindu's (brilliantly :roll: ) put on the Diamond for decoration of a statue of a Hindu goddess. This is all known, but the part that isn't known is there were, in total 12 Diamonds on the statue. After a great raid all the Diamonds were taken except one, the "Hope", and the only reason it wasn't taken is because a Dragon caught the man who had it, and the Hindu people were very happy that this happened, and promised to give the Dragon any of the Diamonds that were recovered from the thieves for saving the Diamond. Well, as stupid as the thieves were they stayed together, and were found together in an encampment, and they were killed. 11 Diamonds were rewarded to the Dragon for his heroic behavior of saving one of the Diamonds.

*Pulls Lance to the side for a private conversation*

Now, I have two of these Diamonds told in the story, they aren't quite as sharply cut as the "Hope", one of these is nearly 620 carats, and is placed on the top of my Ivory Gem walking stick, the other in a safe place within a Dragon bank called "The Hoard", and is roughly 584 carats. Now, Lance, if you wish to receive my donation of this Diamond, I will get it for you, but you must know that it has to be under the tightest of protection as it will be the largest intact Diamond known to man, even more so then the Great Star of Africa and the Golden Jubilee. In fact it would be a good idea to only let select guests to see the Diamond on display as to not cause an uproar as you how you came about this Diamond.

Lance wrote:Dragon: Would you please provide security? We don't need any more watch bands finding their way to the dungeon.

Why sure.

Lance wrote:Teri: *cups hand over Teri's ear* Would you please keep the dragon away from the shiny things? You know how he gets.

Boss, please note the excellent hearing.

Lance wrote:Crowd: I have some unforeseen urgent matters to attend and may not be a round for a little while. I shall return as soon as I can.

NOOOO!

Lance wrote:Umop, dragon, teri: After the party is over and we get some sleep, I'd like to put some real effort into finding out who or what is living under the far end of the castle, where umop and the dragon went ghost hunting. If we have a real problem with ghosts, spooks, phantasms, whatevers, I'd like to get it taken care of. And I'd like to know if that's where all the missing maids have ended up.

Yea Boss!

Lance wrote:

You're part reptile. DUH!

Oh, right.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby umop ap!sdn » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:33 am

If you want poster size prints, make sure to use high quality film. I'm too pretty to be the subject of a grainy photograph.

*gets out an airbrush and a can of flesh tone paint*

Right then... you didn't see that *squirt* ...I never ever get those *squirt* ...and let's pretend that isn't there either. *squirt* Perfect. No unsightly blemishes ruining an otherwise immaculate picture. :mrgreen:
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:44 am

Wow, according to that you could run for Playboy umop! :wink: :lol:
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby umop ap!sdn » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:41 pm

Well you know me, always wanting to look my best. Image
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:46 pm

umop ap!sdn wrote:*poses for Llance's camera*

Shoot me! 8)

It looks like there's a little more showing in a few of these that maybe you wanted. May I charge extra for them?

Dragon Star wrote:*Pulls Lance to the side for a private conversation*

The Hope Diamond was originally know as the Star of India, wasn't it? Anyway, yes dragon, I'd love to have part of your collection on display. And here I thought all you ever did was hoard the shiny rocks. I am both humbled and impressed by you generosity. Thank you. And, conduct the security how ever you think is best. I trust you.

Dragon Star wrote:Boss, please note the excellent hearing.

Why do I keep forgetting that?

Hey teri, the museum, were you going to help? Maybe you can be the guide for the Rare Hard Woods section??

Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Dragon Star » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:10 pm

Lance wrote:The Hope Diamond was originally know as the Star of India, wasn't it?

No, originally it was known as the Tavernier Blue.

Lance wrote:Anyway, yes dragon, I'd love to have part of your collection on display. And here I thought all you ever did was hoard the shiny rocks. I am both humbled and impressed by you generosity. Thank you. And, conduct the security how ever you think is best. I trust you.

Then it is, I will go tonight to get it, it is in a far location, which I am not allowed to reveal, or I will be chopped up into bitty bits and spread all over the world.

Lance wrote:
Dragon Star wrote:Boss, please note the excellent hearing.

Why do I keep forgetting that?

A great man once said, "Because I'm only human" :wink:

Lance wrote:Hey teri, the museum, were you going to help? Maybe you can be the guide for the Rare Hard Woods section??

That sounds cool, but I will need her help at first to open the museum, it still needs quite a lot of work inside, you know, finishing touches, Placement of the displays, glass cleaning, armor polishing, exc...
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Lance » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:28 pm

Dragon Star wrote:That sounds cool, but I will need her help at first to open the museum, it still needs quite a lot of work inside, you know, finishing touches, Placement of the displays, glass cleaning, armor polishing, exc...

Yeah, okay, but there is still some hard wood that she needs to polish too.

Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Postby umop ap!sdn » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:35 pm

Lance wrote:It looks like there's a little more showing in a few of these that maybe you wanted. May I charge extra for them?

You're selling them?

Okay, I guess so... but I want a 10% royalty. I can take cash, check, or money order but not credit cards.
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:56 pm

umop ap!sdn wrote:You're selling them?

Only to the horny teen-agers that don't appreciate art. I mean, if they're going to use them like that anyway, why not make a few bux?

Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Dragon Star » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:01 pm

Well, I don't know about that, I fall under the "horny teenager" category but I can still appreciate nude art.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby umop ap!sdn » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:04 pm

That's almost nude art. I'm wearing a garment made out of strings for FSM's sake. :P
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:07 pm

Dragon Star wrote:Well, I don't know about that, I fall under the "horny teenager" category but I can still appreciate nude art.

I wasn't talking about you. Did anyone try to charge you? Sheesh...

umop ap!sdn wrote:That's almost nude art. I'm wearing a garment made out of strings for FSM's sake. :P

Not in these. *Shows umop the "slip" pictures*

Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Dragon Star » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:14 pm

Lance wrote:I wasn't talking about you. Did anyone try to charge you? Sheesh...

Just saying... :lol:
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby teri tait » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:38 am

Wow, Umop, your photos are selling like hotcakes! But if you're only getting 10%, who is getting the other 90%? Maybe its just me but it seems like there's something wrong with these numbers. Shouldn't you get like 60%?

Every bit of wood, armour, gem, and glass in this whole freakin' castle is polished and now my arm hurts! I can barely peel grapes or delicately sip champagne! That was like work, something I try to do in moderation.

I think I shouldn't have asked St Jimmy to imagine hippie in a bikini, I think he blew a gasket or something. Has anyone seen him, is he ok?!?
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:56 am

teri tait wrote:Wow, Umop, your photos are selling like hotcakes! But if you're only getting 10%, who is getting the other 90%? Maybe its just me but it seems like there's something wrong with these numbers. Shouldn't you get like 60%?

Every bit of wood, armour, gem, and glass in this whole freakin' castle is polished and now my arm hurts! I can barely peel grapes or delicately sip champagne! That was like work, something I try to do in moderation.

I think I shouldn't have asked St Jimmy to imagine hippie in a bikini, I think he blew a gasket or something. Has anyone seen him, is he ok?!?

You did the whole castle? :shock: You were only supposed to do the Museum!

Well, at any rate, are you ready to open it now?

*Wispers to Teri*

I already went and got the precious gem for Lance, I am going to take it to the secret room now.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby umop ap!sdn » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:59 am

teri tait wrote:Maybe its just me but it seems like there's something wrong with these numbers. Shouldn't you get like 60%?

Sounds good to me! 8)

How about if I massage your arm to soothe it? I only needed the ruby crystal to be ready for my laser; I certainly didn't think you were going to go overboard with the task. Now I feel all bad and stuff. Here, lemme give you the little gems that were laying around that Lance said I could have. I wish I knew what your birthstone is.

I think I scared Jimmy away with the dot from my laser. :(
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:01 am

teri tait wrote:who is getting the other 90%?

It's going to the Feed a Starving Llama Fund to help defray the costs of the Llama Aid we send to South America after the volcanoes destroyed their pastures.

teri tait wrote:Every bit of wood, armour, gem, and glass in this whole freakin' castle is polished and now my arm hurts!

Now, I know for a fact you didn't go down in the catacombs. No one ever comes back from there. We're going to be going on an adventure tomorrow to try and figure out why.

teri tait wrote:I can barely peel grapes or delicately sip champagne! That was like work, something I try to do in moderation.

Oh, sweet minion, I didn't mean for you to over do it. I just wanted to be sure the gems were clean and the hard wood was polished. I didn't mean you needed to actually do it though. What do you think I provide you with dozens of servants for?

teri tait wrote:I think I shouldn't have asked St Jimmy to imagine hippie in a bikini, I think he blew a gasket or something. Has anyone seen him, is he ok?!?

He may still be eating. He was pretty hungry.

Okay then, if everything is ready, please open the museum. And make sure you keep an eye on the hard wood.

Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Postby teri tait » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:26 am

Hey thanks for the arm rub, Umop! I was more or less just whining, it realy isn't that bad at all. I'm not sure what gem is for Pisces, seems like there are two different ones.

I feel a lot better now that I've had a chance to kick back and swag some bubbly. 8)
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:31 am

Lance wrote:Now, I know for a fact you didn't go down in the catacombs. No one ever comes back from there. We're going to be going on an adventure tomorrow to try and figure out why.

I came back! Although I didn't go far because one of the skulls fell off the wall and scared the shit out of me, I flamed the hell out of it (you will see the large black spot on the wall when we go) after that I heard a noise (perhaps an echo from my flames) at any rate, I didn't go any farther because I was alone. It should be fun to explore though!
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

PreviousNext

Return to Baba O'Riley