Assassins round 5 signup thread

All the game threads. (It's only teenage wasteland.)

Postby Мастер » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:36 am

OK, do I read this to mean that if you guess the wrong assassin once, you're dead? Or does the "3 wrong guesses" clause apply to that type of mistake as well?
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby umop ap!sdn » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:14 am

Yep. To summarize:

- Wrong assassin, wrong word: you can try 3 times.
- Wrong assassin, right word: you've said your word and are therefore assassinated.
- Right assassin, wrong word: you still get 3 tries.
- Right assassin, right word: your assassin is sleeping with the fishes, your 3 tries counter resets, and life is good. :mrgreen:
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Мастер » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:59 pm

umop ap!sdn wrote:- Wrong assassin, right word: you've said your word and are therefore assassinated.

Do counter-assassination attempts outside the game thread count? Because if I understand correctly, then one can say one's word, provided it isn't in reply to the actual assassin.
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby umop ap!sdn » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:37 pm

Originally, my intent was to designate this thread for counterassassination attempts, but when I started the play thread I opted to "move" counterassassination attempts there. So by the letter of the rules they need to go in the play thread.

Just a reminder, posting in this thread won't prevent you from being done in by the posting frequency rule, and certain posters who haven't participated in the play thread since 3 days ago may or may not still be playing, and therefore in danger of being eliminated later today. :twisted:
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:47 pm

umop ap!sdn wrote:Originally, my intent was to designate this thread for counterassassination attempts, but when I started the play thread I opted to "move" counterassassination attempts there. So by the letter of the rules they need to go in the play thread.

Just a reminder, posting in this thread won't prevent you from being done in by the posting frequency rule, and certain posters who haven't participated in the play thread since 3 days ago may or may not still be playing, and therefore in danger of being eliminated later today. :twisted:

Eggcellent! *rubs hands*
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Мастер » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:52 pm

umop ap!sdn wrote:Just a reminder, posting in this thread won't prevent you from being done in by the posting frequency rule, and certain posters who haven't participated in the play thread since 3 days ago may or may not still be playing, and therefore in danger of being eliminated later today. :twisted:

Well, I just posted, so the shoe's on the other foot now :twisted:
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Previous

Return to Baba O'Riley