Join the Black Panthers

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

Postby N C More » Tue May 02, 2006 4:55 pm

Personally, I think it's a very good idea for Mr. Thompson to attempt to join the New Black Panther Party. I'm sure the gentlemen invovled in that organization will be more than glad to fully explain their position regarding "Cracker Fascism", especially as it relates to white people who find their sociopolitical aspirations to be *humorous*.
N C More
Armchair Skeptic
Armchair Skeptic

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue May 02, 2006 6:55 pm

I Am He wrote:Old Nut Job Bill, isn't joking my dear boy. He is only showing his true mental capacity. (which was never much to begin with) It must really suck to be him.

You post a lot of mess without reference. Why is that?
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue May 02, 2006 6:57 pm

teri tait wrote:Did you go out to Duke University with the rest of the new Black Panthers, Bill? They had a nice little protest going but they couldn't get on campus.

Don't you know that white people were created in a lab on some island?

Just kidding.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Tue May 02, 2006 7:37 pm

I'll be shocked -- shocked, I say! -- when Bill says something of actual worth.

Back to work while I wait.
Writing.com Account

When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD

Gazing into the Eye of the Universe
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Tue May 02, 2006 9:26 pm

Monique wrote:oh Bill. You are Candy now, no??
I am so sorry for you.

Wow, even Monique is kicking Bill in the balls!

:glp-1rof1:
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue May 02, 2006 10:06 pm

Look how you are boiling in stupidity, absurdity and hate. It is because you are bound by the oppression from The Man. It is time for all of us, brothers and sisters to break free and join The Back Panther Party. Join me and together we can all live in harmony.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby SciFi Chick » Tue May 02, 2006 11:05 pm

Join you? No thanks. I got out of the Christianity cult several years ago, and I'm not the least bit interested in joining you at anything. You are scary. :shock:
"Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logics. Doesn't make sense." -River
SciFi Chick
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Superluminal » Wed May 03, 2006 1:22 am

I heard today, in the Duke case, that the Black Panthers are demanding nothing less than a conviction. So, Bill, does that mean if there is no conviction, your'e gonna help stomp the crap out of some helpless white truck driver like Reginald Denny?
I'm not a scientist, but I play one on the internet.
http://www.rrac.org
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby I Am He » Wed May 03, 2006 1:52 am

Clueless Bill, Sobbed: "You post a lot of mess without reference. Why is that?:
You are my reference, Bill. Your postings all speak for themselves... Ole Clueless One.

Now please carry on with what you think are intelligent postings.

On ?? Did I tell you by any chance, that I invited a few friends over just to read, how should I say it, your not so sane ranting?? Who needs to watch the Comedy Club, when we have you.
ho·me·o·path
n.
An effect produced by the successive dilution of intelligence to non-existent levels; can cause an unqualified high school drop out to consider themselves better qualified than actual doctors. See also: whack job
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby teri tait » Wed May 03, 2006 2:03 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:
teri tait wrote:Did you go out to Duke University with the rest of the new Black Panthers, Bill? They had a nice little protest going but they couldn't get on campus.

Don't you know that white people were created in a lab on some island?

Just kidding.

Yep, its right next to the island where they grow clones for organ transplant. ;)
In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see, And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see, So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby teri tait » Wed May 03, 2006 2:08 am

I heard the accused has an airtight alibi which includes video footage of him making an ATM transaction at the time the incident occurred. Seems like the prosecution will have a tough case to make.
In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see, And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see, So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Superluminal » Wed May 03, 2006 3:37 am

If the BPs threaten to riot and kill a bunch of people, jurors may be intimidated into voting guilty. Better to send one or two kids to the penn, than get a bunch of people killed.

I heard the BP's leader on radio, forget his name, what a freakin racist moron. Washington and Jefferson and other white men have been raping black women for centuries, so these guys are guilty.
I'm not a scientist, but I play one on the internet.
http://www.rrac.org
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby teri tait » Wed May 03, 2006 3:39 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:Look how you are boiling in stupidity, absurdity and hate. It is because you are bound by the oppression from The Man. It is time for all of us, brothers and sisters to break free and join The Back Panther Party. Join me and together we can all live in harmony.

YEAH!!!

By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Wed May 03, 2006 10:41 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:Look how I am boiling in stupidity [and] absurdity...

Corrections made.

...and hate.

Kinda like what the Black Panthers have a lot of?
Writing.com Account

When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD

Gazing into the Eye of the Universe
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby MM_Dandy » Wed May 03, 2006 2:28 pm

Folks, I think this has gone past the absurd.

Since this thread seems to have no other point than to push the race button, it will now be locked.

To everyone else, I apologize for initially playing along with this, and by so doing, encouraging Bill_Thompson in the future. As for you, Bill_Thompson, any more of this "crackers putting a brother down" type of nonsense will earn you a banning. I will work with you and Lance so that we are all clear on this matter, and so we can hopefully avoid misunderstandings.

There has been a bit of debate here with some merit, and for those who wish to continue that discussion, I will split those posts out. The rest is an example of hate mongoring that I no longer wish to be a part of nor condone.
MM_Dandy
King of Obscurity

Previous

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)