Split: This Thread is Sofa King Red Hearted

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:07 pm

I Am He wrote:
Billy Boy penned: "No, Fuzzy Logic Master, never said any of these things."
That might because of all those hormones you've been taking.
"No, I am not interested in the Male Posterior."
Then why all the fascination with it??

Site your sources. That is, real sources, and not drug induced delusions.

And form statements into coherent cohesive sentences that make some sort of either logical or entertaining point.

This will be a new thing for you but give it a try.

You make a lot of claims and statements that are not based on anything I have really said or anything else that is real. You come off as either stupid or crazy this way. And here is a thought: also try not to take anything out of context. Are you up for the challenge?
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:18 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:I have found that if you use the username

Sofa King Mike Hunt

Noone catches its phonetic meaning.

Writing.com Account

When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD

Gazing into the Eye of the Universe
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:32 pm

I Am He wrote:
Billy Boy penned: "No, Fuzzy Logic Master, never said any of these things."
That might because of all those hormones you've been taking.
"No, I am not interested in the Male Posterior."
Then why all the fascination with it??
"Never made such statement. Never made such a claim. No, I have not had a sex change. Never made such statement. Never made such a claim."
I really think you should cut back on your meds, Billy Boy. You are starting to really get forgetful, or could it be that your reading comprehension is lacking??
"I suggest you avoid college courses that deal with logic, critical thinking, or memory unless you are willing to flunk out."
I would suggest that you should take some of those courses, especially on Critical Thinking. Because you are now professing to be psychic.

:"I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you're winning":

Your posts are a mish-mash of extrapolated bits and pieces taken out of context and thrown together into an incoherent blob of nonsense and signed by a tired old cliche. I kind of / sort of can sometimes guess where you get some of your ideas, but a huge part of it seems to be pulled out of the ether, your dreams, or your thought disorders. To top it off, calling me "Billy Boy" it seems is the best you can do. It must suck being you, man.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:52 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:You make a lot of claims and statements that are not based on anything I have really said or anything else that is real.

Oh, I don't know, Bill. You make your fascination with male butts pretty well known. Someone just needs to read your posts to see how much you do it. Maybe it's something you don't even realize you do, but you do. Yeah, his claims aren't baseless by a long shot. Thing is, since you don't realize you do it, when it gets pointed out to you, you don't recognize it.

And I'm not trying to be insulting at all here. I'm just sayin'...
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby umop ap!sdn » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:32 am

I'm straining to think how one might cite a drug induced delusion anyway. :?
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:36 am

umop ap!sdn wrote:I'm straining to think how one might cite a drug induced delusion anyway. :?

Your Server wrote:Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/avatars/avatar_1_1176954720.gif on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby umop ap!sdn » Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:55 pm

Dammit! #-o I thought link protection only covered inline images.
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:29 pm

Whoa...

Colors...

Pretty...

I think I'll go catch butterflies now.

Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Postby I Am He » Wed May 02, 2007 9:02 am

Billy Boy Scribbled: "Your posts are a mish-mash of extrapolated bits and pieces taken out of context and thrown together into an incoherent blob of nonsense and signed by a tired old cliche. I kind of / sort of can sometimes guess where you get some of your ideas, but a huge part of it seems to be pulled out of the ether, your dreams, or your thought disorders. To top it off, calling me "Billy Boy" it seems is the best you can do. It must suck being you, man."
Jeez, Billy Boy, are you having a melt down?? Accusing me of "Mish-Mash" when you scribbled all that nonsense, is a good one. Haven't I told you over and over again, that your reading comprehension is somewhat lacking?? Now take your time (take a deep breath and let it out slowly, then relax) and read your reply to me very slowly, then sit back and digest it.

Now can you see what incoherent means. If you can not, it could be that those drugs have gotten a hold of you more then you would like to admit. I assure you Billy Boy, if you follow my advice you'll be back on the road to recovery in no time. And don't forget, Billy Boy, I'll be rooting for you.

How do you like me now??
ho·me·o·path
n.
An effect produced by the successive dilution of intelligence to non-existent levels; can cause an unqualified high school drop out to consider themselves better qualified than actual doctors. See also: whack job
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed May 02, 2007 6:19 pm

I Am He wrote:
Billy Boy Scribbled: "Your posts are a mish-mash of extrapolated bits and pieces taken out of context and thrown together into an incoherent blob of nonsense and signed by a tired old cliche. I kind of / sort of can sometimes guess where you get some of your ideas, but a huge part of it seems to be pulled out of the ether, your dreams, or your thought disorders. To top it off, calling me "Billy Boy" it seems is the best you can do. It must suck being you, man."
Jeez, Billy Boy, are you having a melt down?? Accusing me of "Mish-Mash" when you scribbled all that nonsense, is a good one. Haven't I told you over and over again, that your reading comprehension is somewhat lacking?? Now take your time (take a deep breath and let it out slowly, then relax) and read your reply to me very slowly, then sit back and digest it.

Now can you see what incoherent means. If you can not, it could be that those drugs have gotten a hold of you more then you would like to admit. I assure you Billy Boy, if you follow my advice you'll be back on the road to recovery in no time. And don't forget, Billy Boy, I'll be rooting for you.

How do you like me now??

Your credo seems to be "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull".

Yes, you give a good illustration of incoherence.

You have not sited your sources for your claims. Please do so. Everything else posted here is sophomoric and juvenile.

If you make posts that have no point, noone will get anything out of it no matter what your goals are.

Also, just because you don’t understand what I have written does not mean it is not understandable. It means you are not bright enough.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed May 02, 2007 6:24 pm

I Am He wrote:
How do you like me now??

I find you as boring as a box of rocks and just as clever and entertaining.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Wed May 02, 2007 6:24 pm

Bill Thompson wrote:Your credo seems to be "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull".

All things considered, that's a good line.

I might have to [strike]steal[/strike] borrow it.
Writing.com Account

When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD

Gazing into the Eye of the Universe
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby I Am He » Thu May 03, 2007 4:39 am

Billy Boy Tries To Respond: "Your credo seems to be "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull"."
Are you by any chance trying to take Sylvia Brown's place??
"Yes, you give a good illustration of incoherence."
I guess you did not take my suggestion.
"You have not sited your sources for your claims. Please do so. Everything else posted here is sophomoric and juvenile."
How many times do I have to tell you about your reading comprehension?? I did not make a claim, you did.
"If you make posts that have no point, noone will get anything out of it no matter what your goals are."
Well?? Isn't that exactly what you are doing??
"Also, just because you don’t understand what I have written does not mean it is not understandable. It means you are not bright enough."
I would suggest you reread what you just wrote and see if makes any sense. It sounds to me like, err .. how should I say it, like a person who is trying to write while not quite sober, to put it politely.

:"I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you're winning":
ho·me·o·path
n.
An effect produced by the successive dilution of intelligence to non-existent levels; can cause an unqualified high school drop out to consider themselves better qualified than actual doctors. See also: whack job
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby I Am He » Thu May 03, 2007 4:49 am

I Am He wrote:

How do you like me now??

I find you as boring as a box of rocks and just as clever and entertaining.

Why Billy Boy, how nice of you to put me one step above yourself. I'm flattered.
ho·me·o·path
n.
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Previous

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)