Truths about Mrs. Clinton or Lies?

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

Postby Dragon Star » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:02 am

:glp-s62:
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby teri tait » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:35 am

Dragon Star wrote::glp-s62:

*sits down next to Dragon Star & eats his popcorn*

Did Lonewulf just stick up for Bill?!?
In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see, And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see, So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:41 am

teri tait wrote:

*Takes a bite*

Which post are you talking about in particular?
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby teri tait » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:55 am

Dragon Star wrote:
teri tait wrote:

*Takes a bite*

Which post are you talking about in particular?

*grabs most of the popcorn and starts throwing it at everyone, blaming Dragon Star when people turn to look angrily*

The post right below Lonewulfs.. I thought he wrote it but I looks like it came from Bill himself. I must have been scrolling too fast and didn't notice, I thought I was still reading Lonewulfs post. Nevermind...
In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see, And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see, So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:59 am

*Blows some flames at the angry mob, they all run away*

Ok, I was wondering what you were talking about...

*Grabs a few kernels out of the seats to munch on*
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby I Am He » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:50 am

Bill Boy Drooled:"Doing what exactly? Insulting people at random?"
Insulting people at random, do you mean woo woos, Bill?? Why?? Were you one of them??
"And no, he is not correct. I have no opinion about Clinton."
Well if I'm not correct, then what the hell do you call those articles you posted?? Were they or were they not, in the articles trying to put them in a light that was less then honest??

"If I Am He is claiming to be psychic I think he should talk with James Randi at Randi.org"
Now, Now, Bill, I told you about your reading comprehension. Please Post where I ever made that claim. You can't can you?? Do you know why?? Because it was never written. When in doubt do like all woos do, go with innuendos. Putting an IF in front of a statement does not change the meaning, by the way, Bill. That IF and a Buck Fifty (where I come from) will get you on the bus. In your case it's the short one.
"And about playing stupid: it seems I Am He is not playing at all."
You still don't get it do you?? Of course I'm playing, I'm playing with you, and I'm going to keep playing with you. After all, a guy that attacks a Sig, can't be playing with a full deck, now can he??

Now think about my reply for about two or three months and come back (like you're known to do) and give it your best shot.

:"I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you're winning":
ho·me·o·path
n.
An effect produced by the successive dilution of intelligence to non-existent levels; can cause an unqualified high school drop out to consider themselves better qualified than actual doctors. See also: whack job
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby teri tait » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:13 am

Dragon Star wrote:*Blows some flames at the angry mob, they all run away*

Shhhhh, the shows back on...
I told you about eating food you find in the chair!!!

*smacks Dragon Star on the snout*
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:23 am

I Am He wrote:
Bill Boy Drooled:"Doing what exactly? Insulting people at random?"
Insulting people at random, do you mean woo woos, Bill?? Why?? Were you one of them??
"And no, he is not correct. I have no opinion about Clinton."
Well if I'm not correct, then what the hell do you call those articles you posted?? Were they or were they not, in the articles trying to put them in a light that was less then honest??

If you are convinced of something that is not true, nothing I can say will change that. Posting articles? I posted comments for discussion and debate. And I do not remember attacking a messenger instead of the message as you are doing.

And if you notice, I addressed my question to someone else in this forum about GLP. Why you needed to jump in is unclear.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:20 pm

teri tait wrote:
Dragon Star wrote:*Blows some flames at the angry mob, they all run away*

Shhhhh, the shows back on...
I told you about eating food you find in the chair!!!

*smacks Dragon Star on the snout*

*Rubs Snout* Sorry...

The special effects in this one aren't nearly as good as Lonewulf VS. Bill #3,837,483.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby teri tait » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:59 pm

Dragon Star wrote:*Rubs Snout* Sorry...

The special effects in this one aren't nearly as good as Lonewulf VS. Bill #3,837,483.

*gives Dragon Star some Draconis Treats & pats his snout*

Yeah, I Am He VS Bill is kind of slow moving and the dialogue is not as well written. Maybe they'll bring the new guy in to liven things up...
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:10 pm

We should call this Kill Bill vo.#2

:lol:
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby teri tait » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:16 pm

Dragon Star wrote:We should call this Kill Bill vo.#2

Yeah, or Pulp Friction :)
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:14 pm

teri tait wrote:

I found both films more interesting than this discussion.

It is forgetable too.

We were talking about Senator Clinton? No, we were talking about me. Yes, that is right. I think I am a pretty boring subject to have in a discussion thread.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby teri tait » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:07 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:
teri tait wrote:

I found both films more interesting than this discussion.

It is forgetable too.

We were talking about Senator Clinton? No, we were talking about me. Yes, that is right. I think I am a pretty boring subject to have in a discussion thread.

No we, me & Dragon Star, were talking about you and I Am He talking about you... We never actually talked about You
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby I Am He » Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:58 am

Bill made a stab at a reply: "Posting articles? I posted comments for discussion and debate."
So where's your Debate?? All I see you doing is whining like a little boy, who doesn't get his way.

"And I do not remember attacking a messenger instead of the message as you are doing."

What is all this stuff about a messenger?? Do you think that you are Moses or something?? I read all over the place about 'Killing the Messenger' and their always people with an agenda, and have something loose upstairs.
And if you notice, I addressed my question to someone else in this forum about GLP. Why you needed to jump in is unclear."

There is really something wrong with you bill. You were referring to me, where you not?? And you expect me not to reply?? Get Real, Mr. Messenger. I was born the day before.

I would suggest that you pick up a copy of Hooked on Phonics, then maybe you will bring up your reading comprehension abilities a little.

:"I see you're playing stupid again. looks like you're winning":
ho·me·o·path
n.
An effect produced by the successive dilution of intelligence to non-existent levels; can cause an unqualified high school drop out to consider themselves better qualified than actual doctors. See also: whack job
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:57 am

What is wrong with not being able to read? You do not have to keep reminding me that I am illiterate.

You admit I win!! Good, then stop writing.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby I Am He » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:18 am

Bill Sobbed: "What is wrong with not being able to read?"
If you don't know the answer to that, then I guess that you are beyond help.

"You do not have to keep reminding me that I am illiterate."
When did I write that, Bill? There isn't anywhere in these postings that I called you Illiterate. I only pointed out to you your lack of Reading Comprehension.

"You admit I win!! Good, then stop writing."

Isn't there something you omitted form that Quote, Bill?? Let me refresh your memory, here's the whole Quote: :"I see you're playing stupid again, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE WINNING": So why are you trying to twist my words to suit yourself?? Besides Bill, that's only a Sig.

Who the hell do you think you are, telling people not to write, Bill?? The Moderator of this Group?? I didn't know that Lance relinquished this Group to you??

:"I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you're winning":
ho·me·o·path
n.
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:41 pm

I Am He wrote:
Bill Sobbed: "What is wrong with not being able to read?"
If you don't know the answer to that, then I guess that you are beyond help.

You have encouraged me to brush up on my reading skills. For this I am thankful.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby I Am He » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:25 am

Glad that I could help, Bill. Now if there's anything else I can help you with, just let me know.

That's if it's in my Scope of knowledge, that is.
ho·me·o·path
n.
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Bill_Thompson » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:01 pm

Is Hilary for or against illegal immigration. I heard on a radio talk show that she is adamant against illegal immigration.

Now I have heard her giving a speach supporting illegals.

Both speeches are moving and passionate. Just don't know where she stands.

Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Superluminal » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:29 am

Where ever she can get the most votes.
I'm not a scientist, but I play one on the internet.
http://www.rrac.org
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby I Am He » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:45 am

As far as I know, (unless she has had one or more legs amputated) on her two feet. But if you do some more research, I'm sure the you will come up with the answer you are looking for, Bill
ho·me·o·path
n.
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Enzo » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:58 am

Let me state up front that I don't know her positions on anything at this point. However, stopping the illegal immigration of foreigners is a separate issue from what to do with the ones already here. One can want to build a mile high wall around the USA and still be in favor of educating the ones already made it in. meaning being that it is not necessari;y inconsistent to be against illegal immigration and to also be concerned for the well being of illegal immigrants already here.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby teri tait » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:35 am

Superluminal wrote:Where ever she can get the most votes.

Exactly
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:40 am

teri tait wrote:
Superluminal wrote:Where ever she can get the most votes.

Exactly

I do not think it is going to work if she runs for president. Most people can see through something like that where a candidate changes his or her opinion with the current tide. I do not think that that makes a good president. A president has to do what is right even if most people are against it.

I am reminded of all those resolutions they would have in California. The public would decide on issues that the elected officials were supposed to decide on. Usually the public got the issues wrong and whoever paid the most for commercials were the interest group who got the resolutions passed.

The state lottery is one example where the wrong choice was made. Sure there are some happy millionaires in California because of it. But it was passed with the understanding that it would fund education. But it ended up taking money away from education that the budget would have otherwise been given.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

PreviousNext

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)