Lonewulf's website

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:27 am

Animal wrote:
Either a very specific bug is happening only to you, or you are lying. Occam's Razor says that its the later.

no, you are wrong and you can see this for yourself by doing this: hit replay; submit the post; go back and edit it. the save as draft button is not there.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:30 am

Why in the hell would you save as draft and edit?
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Animal » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:47 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:
Animal wrote:
Either a very specific bug is happening only to you, or you are lying. Occam's Razor says that its the later.

no, you are wrong and you can see this for yourself by doing this: hit replay; submit the post; go back and edit it. the save as draft button is not there.

Moron. The whole point is to save your text as a Draft FIRST. Write your drivel as a Draft until such time as you can fully finish it. Why the hell would any sane person save their edit as a draft after the original text has been posted?

Either you are stupid or lying. take your pick; there is no third alternative in this case.
Animal
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby Lance » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:00 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:no, you are wrong and you can see this for yourself by doing this: hit replay; submit the post; go back and edit it. the save as draft button is not there.

Why would it be available after you already posted?

Duh.

Use it before you post.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby FZR1KG » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:42 am

Now let me get this straight, you didn't use the draft button before you posted because after you post it's not there? :-s :roll:

Does you mind exist in multiple tempral domains simultaneously or something?
Thats the only way what you are saying makes any sense at all, which makes no sense even if true, sooo, bottom line is, you makes no sense. :lol:

Now thats an example of decuctive logic for you ;)
FZR1KG
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Damien » Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:31 pm

BILL!, OMG you are a... ah nevermind... :roll:
Moving to Japan in July 2006

Pacific Science
Damien
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Lonewulf » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:50 pm

Damien wrote:BILL!, OMG you are a... ah nevermind... :roll:

You might as well say it. It's fun to use him as a verbal punching bag.

Yo! Listen up, Bill Thompson. I asked you not to divulge my personal information with every post, since it is annoying. You make it out as if you're some genius because you know who I am.

I asked you politely to stop doing it.

You refused. You kept doing it.

I asked again, less politely.

You refused. You divulged even more information.

You kept doing it, against my asking you to. Then you go on and claim that I'm the "immoral" one. Shut up about it already, and stop smearing "hypocrite" all over your face with your every sentence. I asked you to do something minor; you refused to. You made it out to be a big deal, when it is not. You keep claiming that the reason is either I'm insane or a coward. Well, it doesn't fucking matter. I asked you, you refused, and did it even more. Bottom line, pal.

As for the "Save as Draft" thing, Animal pretty much had it down.

Dumbass.
Writing.com Account

When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD

Gazing into the Eye of the Universe
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:53 pm

*Looks to the Left*...*Looks to the right*

Do you think he got it this time?
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Lonewulf » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:41 pm

I highly doubt it, really.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:04 am

I didn't have to steal someone elses post to get the laughs I got on this post like Animal had to resort to. And I noticed you have copied several of my efforts and even expressions, V.D.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:07 am

Lance wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:no, you are wrong and you can see this for yourself by doing this: hit replay; submit the post; go back and edit it. the save as draft button is not there.

Duh.

Use it before you post.

No kidding. I was just explaining why I had to post a "BRB' when I had to attend to family stuff. It only proves my point that the save as draft does not work for all occasions.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Damien » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:09 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:I didn't have to steal someone elses post to get the laughs I got on this post like Animal had to resort to. And I noticed you have copied several of my efforts and even expressions, V.D.

THAT'S IT!! I am gonna say it, and it is in agreeance with many who have uttered the following utterance before me:

BILL!, OMG you are a total amoebic dumbass moron fruitcake!!!

wow, Lonewulf, you were right, that was fun
Moving to Japan in July 2006

Pacific Science
Damien
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Animal » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:13 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:
Lance wrote:

Duh.

Use it before you post.

No kidding. I was just explaining why I had to post a "BRB' when I had to attend to family stuff. It only proves my point that the save as draft does not work for all occasions.

they why the FUCK did you hist the submit button? If you were going to return shortly, or even after a few hours, why didn't you just leave the edit box open in your browser? Once again your excuses show either your stupidity or are lies. Which is it?

I have it on good authority that you actually are this stupid, but I refuse to accept this since humans can not possibly be de-evolving as much as is indicated by your actions.
Animal
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:18 am

Animal wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:
Lance wrote:

Duh.

Use it before you post.

they why the FUCK did you hist the submit button? If you were going to return shortly, or even after a few hours, why didn't you just leave the edit box open in your browser? Once again your excuses show either your stupidity or are lies. Which is it?

I have it on good authority that you actually are this stupid, but I refuse to accept this since humans can not possibly be de-evolving as much as is indicated by your actions.

I had to shut down the lap top to carry it with me and it could be hours before I could come back to it. It was easiest to just type BRB and assume people knew I was going to edit it later.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:32 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:It only proves my point that the save as draft does not work for all occasions.

Uh, no. It proves you do not understand how it works.

Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Lance » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:35 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:I had to shut down the lap top to carry it with me and it could be hours before I could come back to it. It was easiest to just type BRB and assume people knew I was going to edit it later.

That was an unreasonable expectation. Forums don't work that way. This isn't Instant Messaging. Maybe you forgot what you were doing?

Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:40 am

Lance wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:I had to shut down the lap top to carry it with me and it could be hours before I could come back to it. It was easiest to just type BRB and assume people knew I was going to edit it later.

That was an unreasonable expectation. Forums don't work that way. This isn't Instant Messaging. Maybe you forgot what you were doing?

Maybe. As I said, I was distracted. I think people resulting to juming on me for this shows a lack of imagination and purpose.

...Or envy that I have a wonderful wife and son to distract me. They quickly make anyting I am doing online less important.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Nighthawk » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:48 am

As I said, I was distracted. I think people resulting to juming on me for this shows a lack of imagination and purpose.

Yep, kinda like jumping on someone who doesn't wish their real name posted on public forums. :roll:
Barium: What you do with dead chemists.

Idiots are fun! No wonder every village wants one.

My YouTube Channel
Nighthawk
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:30 am

Nighthawk wrote:
As I said, I was distracted. I think people resulting to juming on me for this shows a lack of imagination and purpose.

Yep, kinda like jumping on someone who doesn't wish their real name posted on public forums. :roll:

Only after he vowed to make my life miserable. I take that seriously.

Someone forgot to post that bit of information on the bandwagon you were jumping on.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Animal » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:37 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:
Nighthawk wrote:

Someone forgot to post that bit of information on the bandwagon you were jumping on.

Moron, you posted on this very forum that you did exactly that to someone else. it was one of your original posts.
Animal
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby FZR1KG » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:36 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:
Nighthawk wrote:

You know, you really are a total fuckwit. Why?
Because you acknowledge that people can make your life miserable by using your online details. You know that there is a risk yet you post another persons against their will. You really deserve to have the receiving end of someones wrath.
Secondly, so Bill, you have a lovely wife and child, you care a lot about them, so much so that you don't even consider that you could be endangering them because of your persistance in revealing your details, but, more importantly because you attract negative attention to yourself.
Don't tell me you care about your family when proving a sensless point has more importance to you than their safety. What kind of a husband or father are you?
Imagine telling your wife or child why MrBadGuy is following them, it was because hubby/daddy was a FUCKING RETARD!!!! :twisted:

You deserve any fate that you bring to yourself, they don't. Ever consider that you are risking them by your antics? Or do you somehow know that every person online will be ok with you, because everyone likes you and respects you and you don't piss people off.......

DICKHEAD!!!!!

You are one sad fucked up individual. My ego is more important than my family, I'll risk myself and my family for the cause of assholes should be all post their details online. You make me sick.

Next time you want to play the "envy of me and my family card", have a good think about it shit for brains.
FZR1KG
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Halcyon Dayz, FCD » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:15 am

I wonder if Billy T is aware of that little thingy shipped with
Windows©, called notepad, let alone the concept of cut 'n paste?
Hatred is a cancer upon the world.
It rots the mind and blackens the heart.
Halcyon Dayz, FCD
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Snarling Rabid Green-Communist Big-Government Tree-Hugger Euroweasel

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:31 pm

legend wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:
Nighthawk wrote:

You know, you really are a total fuckwit. Why?
Because you acknowledge that people can make your life miserable by using your online details. You know that there is a risk yet you post another persons against their will. You really deserve to have the receiving end of someones wrath.
Secondly, so Bill, you have a lovely wife and child, you care a lot about them, so much so that you don't even consider that you could be endangering them because of your persistance in revealing your details, but, more importantly because you attract negative attention to yourself.
Don't tell me you care about your family when proving a sensless point has more importance to you than their safety. What kind of a husband or father are you?
Imagine telling your wife or child why MrBadGuy is following them, it was because hubby/daddy was a FUCKING RETARD!!!! :twisted:

You deserve any fate that you bring to yourself, they don't. Ever consider that you are risking them by your antics? Or do you somehow know that every person online will be ok with you, because everyone likes you and respects you and you don't piss people off.......

DICKHEAD!!!!!

You are one sad fucked up individual. My ego is more important than my family, I'll risk myself and my family for the cause of assholes should be all post their details online. You make me sick.

Next time you want to play the "envy of me and my family card", have a good think about it shit for brains.

Once again, here is someone who knows only part of the story and does not know what has been going on behind the scenes. You should not rush to judge people and things are not as they appear. This is especially true with how things look on the internet. You know this, I am sure.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:44 pm

:roll:

Bill, I still don't think you get it.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master