Lonewulf's website

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

Postby Lonewulf » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:12 pm

Bill... let's be honest with each other for a moment.

It is apparent from posts and votes that the majority of this forum either do not like you, or could care less about what you say. There is no support for you here. Now, I don't really like pulling "popularity contests", but when you continually stay in a location to spout out stuff to people that both don't care, and wish you would just shut up... well, is it really a good thing?

The majority of what people do here is laugh at you. The few that seem to be willing to not laugh at you are focused on attacking me.

You have no support here. Justify yourself all you want, sling out veiled and unveiled insults all you want, it's all useless. People know how you are (or at least how you present yourself online).

Stay here if you wish, but know that the only reason will be because sometimes, once in a blue moon, you say something that really is amusing without making a jackass out of yourself. And sometimes, you do provide some interesting links. 95% of the time, however, you just tick people off.
Writing.com Account

When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD

Gazing into the Eye of the Universe
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby FZR1KG » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:49 pm

Once again, here is someone who knows only part of the story and does not know what has been going on behind the scenes. You should not rush to judge people and things are not as they appear. This is especially true with how things look on the internet. You know this, I am sure.

Part of the story sure, life is only part of a story.
Here's the thing, you are either who you say you are or you're not.
You either tell us the truth or lie about your family.

If you are telling the truth then you really are risking your families safety, claiming otherwise is total bullshit and you know it.
If you are lying then you are not worthy of having a conversation with.
If you are lying to get reactions out of people, that makes you a sick individual.
Bottom line: you are in a no win situation, if it smells like shit, looks like shit then, feels like shit, it must be shit.

BTW, I haven't rushed, I've been a member here and lurking here for a long time. Unlike you, I have a good think about something first then post, otherwise its a waste of time for everyone.

Assuming you do have a family and care about them and that this isn't a little personal experiment for you, then it also makes no difference how familiar with the situation I am. You chose to be an asshole online, you chose to provide a real name and you are placing you and your family in the attention of every wackjob on the internet. Whats so hard to understand about that?

To me its simple: Your internet experience is more important to you than your concearn for your family. And thats the part you just can't seem to get.
FZR1KG
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Lonewulf » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:56 pm

legend wrote:BTW, I haven't rushed, I've been a member here and lurking here for a long time. Unlike you, I have a good think about something first then post, otherwise its a waste of time for everyone.

Unfortunately, I am guilty of posting a little too quickly. Hence why sometimes I get a wee bit peeved, and it comes out in my posting. Nonetheless, I stand by the majority of my posts.

But yeap. Nice post, Legend.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:05 pm

Lonewulf wrote:Bill... let's be honest with each other for a moment.

It is apparent from posts and votes that the majority of this forum either do not like you, or could care less about what you say.

That does not distract from the fact that your URL is still available and you should get it.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:07 pm

Lonewulf wrote:
You have no support here. Justify yourself all you want, sling out veiled and unveiled insults all you want, it's all useless. People know how you are (or at least how you present yourself online).

Sorry, man, that is just not true. The first posts after my comment about your URL as well as remarks made to me in person are supportive. And your current attitude justifys that this is a fitting URL for you to have. If it is still available, you should get it.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:10 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:That does not distract from the fact that your URL is still available and you should get it.

Is that the best you could come up with? Man, you're slipping. You're not even trying.

Sorry, man, that is just not true. The first posts after my comment about your URL as well as remarks made to me in person are supportive. And your current attitude justifys that this is a fitting URL for you to have. If it is still available, you should get it.

You still don't get that the people online were laughing AT you, right?

Further, have you not noticed that the majority are telling you to just shut up already?

And have you even seen the poll I posted, "Should Bill Thompson Shut Up Already?", or something like that. The majority vote was "yes". Some voted that I should shut up too, but that's only fair. Majority vote focused on you, though.

Buddy, delude yourself all you want, one thread and laughs don't mean everyone isn't tired of your shit.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:11 pm

Damien wrote:bill bill bill read, learn, absorb

Learn what? Animal has problems? I imagine if he had a job at a nursing home he would get fired for calling the patients old and stupid. People who only want to insult those who they see as less fortunate are much worse off than the preceived unfortuante ones.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:13 pm

Lonewulf wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:That does not distract from the fact that your URL is still available and you should get it.

Is that the best you could come up with? Man, you're slipping. You're not even trying.

no, it is simply true. People thought it was funny. People still think it is funny. You are still offended and defensive. What is this, 9 pages of you whining and crying and trying to make me look bad. How sad.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:17 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:no, it is simply true. People thought it was funny. People still think it is funny. You are still offended and defensive. What is this, 9 pages of you whining and crying and trying to make me look bad. How sad.

Actually, I got over the URL thing after I found out how funny it really was that you would post something like that.

Do you even know what "irony" means? Especially since people brought up the subject of "irony" in reference to you and the URL? This isn't 9 pages of me whining and crying and trying to make you look bad.

This is 9 pages of me calling you out on your bullshit.

And you still don't get it.

Do you really think that bringing up the URL over and over again is funny, for that matter? You do realize that jokes age, right?

It's like you saying my name, college, and home location over and over and over...

Just why? To piss me off? Or because you actually find it funny?
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:20 pm

legend wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:
Nighthawk wrote:
As I said, I was distracted. I think people resulting to juming on me for this shows a lack of imagination and purpose.

Yep, kinda like jumping on someone who doesn't wish their real name posted on public forums. :roll:

Only after he vowed to make my life miserable. I take that seriously.

Someone forgot to post that bit of information on the bandwagon you were jumping on.

You know, you really are a total fuckwit. Why?
Because you acknowledge that people can make your life miserable by using your online details. You know that there is a risk yet you post another persons against their will. You really deserve to have the receiving end of someones wrath.
Secondly, so Bill, you have a lovely wife and child, you care a lot about them, so much so that you don't even consider that you could be endangering them because of your persistance in revealing your details, but, more importantly because you attract negative attention to yourself.
Don't tell me you care about your family when proving a sensless point has more importance to you than their safety. What kind of a husband or father are you?
Imagine telling your wife or child why MrBadGuy is following them, it was because hubby/daddy was a FUCKING RETARD!!!! :twisted:

You deserve any fate that you bring to yourself, they don't. Ever consider that you are risking them by your antics? Or do you somehow know that every person online will be ok with you, because everyone likes you and respects you and you don't piss people off.......

DICKHEAD!!!!!

You are one sad fucked up individual. My ego is more important than my family, I'll risk myself and my family for the cause of assholes should be all post their details online. You make me sick.

Next time you want to play the "envy of me and my family card", have a good think about it shit for brains.

It sounds to me like your EX got the house, the car, the dog and the kids, looser.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:22 pm

Lonewulf wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:no, it is simply true. People thought it was funny. People still think it is funny. You are still offended and defensive. What is this, 9 pages of you whining and crying and trying to make me look bad. How sad.

Actually, I got over the URL thing after I found out how funny it really was that you would post something like that.

Do you even know what "irony" means? Especially since people brought up the subject of "irony" in reference to you and the URL? This isn't 9 pages of me whining and crying and trying to make you look bad.

If you must know, I asked a few people to say that to keep you from feeling too bad. I hope it worked.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:25 pm

Whatever. :roll:
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:30 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:It sounds to me like your EX got the house, the car, the dog and the kids, looser.

I wish I could go into detail here, Bill, but suffice it to say that on this one point, you couldn't be more wrong.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:33 pm

Lance wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:It sounds to me like your EX got the house, the car, the dog and the kids, looser.

I wish I could go into detail here, Bill, but suffice it to say that on this one point, you couldn't be more wrong.

Do you know this person? I don't. And since I don't I cannot see how he knows enough to judge. So I can only assume why someone would have nothing better to do that to pass judgement on strangers.

I might be wrong about his situation but I am not wrong in making this visual. I have only my imagination to go on.

You jumping in on this, Lance, is not wise.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:41 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:You jumping in on this, Lance, is not wise.

Oh really, what are you going to do, bitch about it just before he drop kicks your ass for good?
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Lance » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:44 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:You jumping in on this, Lance, is not wise.

I'm not jumping in on anything. I am just correcting an error you made.

I think sometimes you read way too much into things.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Lonewulf » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:44 pm

Bill Thompson wrote: So I can only assume why someone would have nothing better to do that to pass judgement on strangers.

Bill Thompson wrote:Are liberals short-sighted?
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:46 pm

Dragon Star wrote:Oh really, what are you going to do, bitch about it just before he drop kicks your ass for good?

I think that Bill Thompson intends to both subtly and not-so-subtly threaten Lance. Tell the family about his dirty ol' secrets. Or something like that.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:51 pm

I just laugh when the day comes, his stupidity is on thin ice already with everyone here on this forum, his stay is limited.

He has already dug a hole that he can not escape from. :glp-bricks:
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Lonewulf » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:52 pm

If that day comes, and the ban is indeed permanent, then I can only laugh. At least he could be proud of setting a precedent.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:09 pm

Lonewulf wrote:
Bill Thompson wrote: So I can only assume why someone would have nothing better to do that to pass judgement on strangers.

Bill Thompson wrote:Are liberals short-sighted?

The two are not connected. A political question intended to generate conversation is not related to rant on a personal level.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:13 pm

Lonewulf wrote:
Dragon Star wrote:Oh really, what are you going to do, bitch about it just before he drop kicks your ass for good?

I think that Bill Thompson intends to both subtly and not-so-subtly threaten Lance. Tell the family about his dirty ol' secrets. Or something like that.

You have an active imagination. Too bad it fills gaps improperly.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:16 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:The two are not connected. A political question intended to generate conversation is not related to rant on a personal level.

Sure, and making a sweeping generalization over a political party isn't making any judgements at all. No problem, I understand now.

Dumbass.

Bill_Thompson wrote:You have an active imagination. Too bad it fills gaps improperly.

Uh huh. Sure. There wasn't any subtle meaning behind you saying how you were going to show all sorts of family members about Lance's posts involving homosexuality... no subtle meaning at all.

Because it was about as subtle as a shotgun blast to the face. Poor Quayle.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:22 pm

Dragon Star wrote:I just laugh when the day comes, his stupidity is on thin ice already with everyone here on this forum, his stay is limited.

He has already dug a hole that he can not escape from. :glp-bricks:

you know you enjoy it. Othwise you would not bother to make a post. if i did not entertain you, you would not be reading this.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:24 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:you know you enjoy it. Othwise you would not bother to make a post. if i did not entertain you, you would not be reading this.

Or maybe you just piss off people enough that they want to tell you that?

Sheesh. Keep deluding yourself, why don't you?

Anyways, I have better things to do with my time. Going out to eat soon. Ciao, folks.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

PreviousNext

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)