Truths about Mrs. Clinton or Lies?

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

Postby I Am He » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:12 pm

Bill Babbled: "Spoken like a Hilary Clinton supporter"
Spoken like a What, Bill?? Your reading comprehension has gotten worse. I guess you did not take my advice after all..... Did You, Bill?? Didn't I tell you to buy 'Hooked on Phonics' ??

By the way, Bill. Did you or did you not say that you didn't care one way or other about the Clintons?? You also stated that you are not a Clinton Basher, but then you accuse others of being their supporters??

That sure sounds like a guy that has some sort of, how should I say it?? A guy that is not quite playing with a full deck.
ho·me·o·path
n.
An effect produced by the successive dilution of intelligence to non-existent levels; can cause an unqualified high school drop out to consider themselves better qualified than actual doctors. See also: whack job
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Bill_Thompson » Fri May 05, 2006 7:26 am

I Am He wrote:
Bill Babbled: "Spoken like a Hilary Clinton supporter"
Spoken like a What, Bill?? Your reading comprehension has gotten worse. I guess you did not take my advice after all..... Did You, Bill?? Didn't I tell you to buy 'Hooked on Phonics' ??

By the way, Bill. Did you or did you not say that you didn't care one way or other about the Clintons?? You also stated that you are not a Clinton Basher, but then you accuse others of being their supporters??

That sure sounds like a guy that has some sort of, how should I say it?? A guy that is not quite playing with a full deck.

You cannot get your facts or people straight.

I have come to see that the ones who hurl the most insults here must have been given them in real life and have no place else to vent.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Fri May 05, 2006 3:33 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:I have come to see that the ones who hurl the most insults here must have been given them in real life and have no place else to vent.

Are you referring to "projecting", Bill?
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby I Am He » Sat May 06, 2006 3:41 am

Poor Bill, it's just a matter of time before they take his Computer privileges away from him.
ho·me·o·path
n.
An effect produced by the successive dilution of intelligence to non-existent levels; can cause an unqualified high school drop out to consider themselves better qualified than actual doctors. See also: whack job
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed May 10, 2006 8:16 am

Lance wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:I have come to see that the ones who hurl the most insults here must have been given them in real life and have no place else to vent.

Are you referring to "projecting", Bill?

nope.

Are you "Adminstrating", Lance?

Instead of building or maintaining the sandbox, you seem to join in and play with the kids and leave a lot of poop inside while you do.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Wed May 10, 2006 9:46 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:Are you "Adminstrating", Lance?

Instead of building or maintaining the sandbox, you seem to join in and play with the kids and leave a lot of poop inside while you do.

I've been trying to convince him to do some administrating myself, but he doesn't want to ban you. Well, he does, but he won't, out of an honor thing.
Writing.com Account

When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD

Gazing into the Eye of the Universe
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed May 10, 2006 9:47 am

Lonewulf wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:Are you "Adminstrating", Lance?

I've been trying to convince him to do some administrating myself, but he doesn't want to ban you. Well, he does, but he won't, out of an honor thing.

I do not even bother reading a quote from someone who is quoting a question directed to someone else.

Noone talks to you anymore and so you feel the need to inject yourself where you do not belong.

You are such a cracker.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Wed May 10, 2006 10:09 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:I do not even bother reading a quote from someone who is quoting a question directed to someone else.

No matter if the answer is the truth or not. I find it amusing how much you hide from it.

Noone talks to you anymore and so you feel the need to inject yourself where you do not belong.

Nope. Wrong. Try again.

You are such a cracker.

You were SPECIFICALLY WARNED, several times, to stop the racist slang.

Post reported.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed May 10, 2006 10:16 am

Lonewulf wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:I do not even bother reading a quote from someone who is quoting a question directed to someone else.

No matter if the answer is the truth or not. I find it amusing how much you hide from it.

Nope. Wrong. Try again.

You are such a cracker.

You were SPECIFICALLY WARNED, several times, to stop the racist slang.

Post reported.

You are insane as well as stupid.

You missed the explaination that cracker is not necessarily racist.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Wed May 10, 2006 10:28 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:You are insane as well as stupid.

You missed the explaination that cracker is not necessarily racist.

And you missed the explanation of why that "explanation" was bullshit.

Why are you still here?
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed May 10, 2006 10:36 am

I like Mrs. Clinton. She seems to be a good decision maker. But she does not seem to have much carisma in her speeches. Because of this, I wonder if she will become the next president.

It will be an interesting next election.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Мастер » Wed May 10, 2006 12:30 pm

Bill_Thompson, stop going on about crackers. If you want to make a case that it is acceptable to call another forum member a cracker, make your case here. Until there is a policy change, don't do it.
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Previous

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)