Truths about Mrs. Clinton or Lies?

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

Truths about Mrs. Clinton or Lies?

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:19 am

At the risk of disappearing or some strange "accident" befalling me, I have to present a couple of questions for discussion to see if they are really true or not. Is it true that FBI files on a number of high-profile Republicans appeared on Hilary Clinton's desk towards the end of her husband's presidency or is it a lie? Also, is it true or is it a lie that she shipped all the fine silver out of the Whitehouse that she was not entitled to or is it also a lie?
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby I Am He » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:04 am

Why are you asking that question here, Bill?? That info is all over the web. Are you by any chance starting another thread so that you can be on both sides of the fence at the same time?? Or are you just another one of those Hilary bashers??

The reason why I ask is because this is another thread about Hilary that you started.
ho·me·o·path
n.
An effect produced by the successive dilution of intelligence to non-existent levels; can cause an unqualified high school drop out to consider themselves better qualified than actual doctors. See also: whack job
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Re: Truths about Mrs. Clinton or Lies?

Postby Halcyon Dayz, FCD » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:48 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:At the risk of disappearing or some strange "accident" befalling me, I have to present a couple of questions for discussion to see if they are really true or not.

You've come to an odd place to find the truth.
Hatred is a cancer upon the world.
It rots the mind and blackens the heart.
Halcyon Dayz, FCD
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Snarling Rabid Green-Communist Big-Government Tree-Hugger Euroweasel

Postby Lonewulf » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:01 pm

Ahhh, political rhetoric. Fun stuff.
Writing.com Account

When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD

Gazing into the Eye of the Universe
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:14 pm

I Am He wrote:Why are you asking that question here, Bill?? That info is all over the web. Are you by any chance starting another thread so that you can be on both sides of the fence at the same time?? Or are you just another one of those Hilary bashers??

As shocking as it may sound, I have not kept up with any information for or against Hilary and I an undecided about her politically. I am not a Hilary basher. I am only looking for the truth. Are you a Hilary praiser?

-----------------------

Halcyon Dayz wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:At the risk of disappearing or some strange "accident" befalling me, I have to present a couple of questions for discussion to see if they are really true or not.

You've come to an odd place to find the truth.

Thanks for that amusing tid-bit. :)
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Superluminal » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:10 pm

IIRC, several FBI files did end up in the White House, what, if anything HC had to do with them, I don't know.
I'm not a scientist, but I play one on the internet.
http://www.rrac.org
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby I Am He » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:54 am

Thank you for your great enlightenment, Bill. Do you always answer a question with a question??

Be careful of jumping back and forth over that fence, Bill. It might just happen to have some sharp pickets on it.
ho·me·o·path
n.
An effect produced by the successive dilution of intelligence to non-existent levels; can cause an unqualified high school drop out to consider themselves better qualified than actual doctors. See also: whack job
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Bill_Thompson » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:02 am

I Am He wrote:Thank you for your great enlightenment, Bill. Do you always answer a question with a question??

Yes. I mean, no. :lol:

By the way, notice that you answered my question -- the one that started this discussion thread -- with a question.

So, do you you always answer a question with a question?

I Am He wrote:Be careful of jumping back and forth over that fence, Bill. It might just happen to have some sharp pickets on it.

No, I am not bashing Hilary. Are answers that go without saying required for questionns that ask them? I mean, it is way too early for any presidential debate anyway. Also, I am not living in New York. So I would have no reason to either bash or praise Hilary. Do you have a reason to bash or praise her? You seem to be. I don't know why anyone would be.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Joffan » Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:05 am

So... You're "undecided" but you imply that the Clintons arrange accidents for detractors. And you don't ask your questions, you "present" them.
Bill_Thompson wrote:Is it true that FBI files on a number of high-profile Republicans appeared on Hilary Clinton's desk towards the end of her husband's presidency or is it a lie?
Almost certainly a lie. FBI files are (or were) reasonably well controlled as far as I can establish.
Bill_Thompson wrote:Also, is it true or is it a lie that she shipped all the fine silver out of the Whitehouse that she was not entitled to or is it also a lie?
Definitely a lie. The government audit body went over the transition thoroughly after somebody whined about the Clinton staff trashing the place.
Joffan
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby I Am He » Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:55 am

Bill, I think that your reading comprehension needs some work. Disguising a statement with a question mark doesn’t make it a question. So please refrain from making statements in the form of question. In other words Bill, stop blowing smoke.

May I ask you a question, Bill? What Presidential Debate are you referring To?? I can't seem to find any mention of it, in anything that I said. Did You?? You better look at my first sentence.

Now what does not living in N.Y. have to do with Hilary Bashing?? Is She or is She not A United States Senator??

I seem to be doing what, Bill? Please read my reply more carefully, before you make any accusations.
See my first sentence again.
ho·me·o·path
n.
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:59 pm

Joffan wrote:
So... You're "undecided" but you imply that the Clintons arrange accidents for detractors. And you don't ask your questions, you "present" them.
Bill_Thompson wrote:Is it true that FBI files on a number of high-profile Republicans appeared on Hilary Clinton's desk towards the end of her husband's presidency or is it a lie?
Almost certainly a lie. FBI files are (or were) reasonably well controlled as far as I can establish.
Bill_Thompson wrote:Also, is it true or is it a lie that she shipped all the fine silver out of the Whitehouse that she was not entitled to or is it also a lie?
Definitely a lie. The government audit body went over the transition thoroughly after somebody whined about the Clinton staff trashing the place.

Thanks. I will go to the source of these rumors and see where he got his information.

It takes time to get to the bottom of things sometimes.

And I appreciate the fact that you answered my questions with civility.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby I Am He » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:59 am

Well Bill if you would of done your homework to begin with, there would not have been, how do you put it, a civility issue at all.
ho·me·o·path
n.
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:27 am

I Am He wrote:Well Bill if you would of done your homework to begin with, there would not have been, how do you put it, a civility issue at all.

You must have a job as a librarian and get sick of people coming up to you and asking you for advice.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:32 am

At the risk of some "ban" befalling me, do you beat your wife, Bill? Or was that a lie I heard?

There are such things as questions and inquiries that stir emotions. If this question did not do such for you, I do believe that my point was lost on you.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Enzo » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:05 am

I think the question is best asked, "When did you stop beating your wife?"

I am unsure why one would present claims of dubious veracity, and THEN later go research the claims to see if they were true. Why not find out FIRST if some stupid thing you heard was true of not before bringing it up in public? Go to Snopes for starts. I am surprised you didn't bring up the myth about all the W keys being removed from the White House computers.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby Lonewulf » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 am

You mean the Hite House, right?
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby umop ap!sdn » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:36 pm

Moving this to The Enraged Ones...
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Enzo » Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:13 am

You mean like Shere Hite? The Hite Report?
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:45 am

Lonewulf wrote:At the risk of some "ban" befalling me, do you beat your wife, Bill? Or was that a lie I heard?

The thing about Hilary Clinton came from someone who I had thought had his head on straight. Otherwise I would not have posted the question and would have checked it out on Snopes.com first.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:00 am

umop ap!sdn wrote:Moving this to The Enraged Ones...

It is called Filegate
http://www.youdebate.com/DEBATES/filegate.HTM

And it seems to be a reflection on her character.

or am I wrong?
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby umop ap!sdn » Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:14 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:
umop ap!sdn wrote:Moving this to The Enraged Ones...

It is called Filegate

or am I wrong?

I moved the thread because at the time it seemed to be getting close to flame war territory. I didn't intend that to be any statement one way or the other about Mrs. Clinton.

Personally, I don't really have the inclination to read through all the political commentary sites, but that will likely change in 2008. ;)
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Joffan » Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:57 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:It is called Filegate ... and it seems to be a reflection on her character.

or am I wrong?

Well I guess you can claim to be asking a question again (albeit vaguely - who is the anonymous female?), and the certainty is that you are wrong.

The background material you have linked to doesn't mention the female I believe you're referring to, and in fact doesn't really present any convincing evidence of wrongdoing at all. This appears to have been simply a smear attempt on the Clinton presidency, by invoking memories of past presidents who abused FBI file access.
Joffan
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby I Am He » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:37 am

That is such of , Bill. But you must forgive him, he's just a product of his environment.
ho·me·o·path
n.
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Halcyon Dayz, FCD » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:25 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:It is called Filegate

or am I wrong?

Did you actually read that piece?
Neither Clinton's are mentioned in it.
Hatred is a cancer upon the world.
It rots the mind and blackens the heart.
Halcyon Dayz, FCD
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Snarling Rabid Green-Communist Big-Government Tree-Hugger Euroweasel

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:29 am

Halcyon Dayz wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:It is called Filegate

or am I wrong?

Did you actually read that piece?
Neither Clinton's are mentioned in it.

Maybe not but "Did the Clinton's do anything wrong in the Filegate matter ?" is right at the top of the page as a subject of the page. So it is fair to assume this is who they are talking about. Don't you think?
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Next

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)