Britney Spears

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

Postby Dragon Star » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:56 am

"Who cares"? Well, I don't care who cares and you seem to care about not caring. I don't know why YOU care enough about not caring to make that post showing that you do not care..

...That is... amazing.

I don't think I am desperate for attention. I get a lot in my real life. I get enough.

So...you admit you need a lots of attention? :? Way to defend yourself.

Oh, and Bill, Almost 12,000 posts!
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby woowoo » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:34 am

Oh dear, such animostity against someone most of you haven't met.

I for one like ms spears. I think she's a superb actress. You can download her movies off the internet...
Agreeing with a woowoo, is how woowoos breed !!!.

How many woodchucks would wood chuck if wood could chuck woodchucks ?.
woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Dragon Star » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:41 am

I hear she really sucks.

You know, like a Hoover...
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby woowoo » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:59 am

Dragon Star wrote:I hear she really sucks.

You know, like a Hoover...

You saw the movies too !. They're what made the internet what it is today.

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:18 am

Dragon Star wrote:
"Who cares"? Well, I don't care who cares and you seem to care about not caring. I don't know why YOU care enough about not caring to make that post showing that you do not care..

...That is... amazing.

I don't think I am desperate for attention. I get a lot in my real life. I get enough.

So...you admit you need a lots of attention? :? Way to defend yourself.

I never thought about it. But if I do, so what? The oposite would be worse. It would be a total isolated sociopath who lived in a box without any contact with others. And, no, I am not and I did not admit I need lots of attention. Read what is there.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:24 am

woowoo wrote:Oh dear, such animostity against someone most of you haven't met.

I for one like ms spears. I think she's a superb actress. You can download her movies off the internet...

I never cared for her. At the height of her popularity I would tell people I would not cross the street to see her. She really cannot sing, dance, act. She seems like a shallow and uneducated and uncultured person with no ethics or morals.

I go back to the fact that she was booed off stage in Rio for lip syncing at the Rock in Rio festival. That is golden and a telling moment.

You see, I always looked forward to the day when I could turn on the TV, walk through the grocery store, turn on the radio, etc. and not have to see her. I am cherishing the arrival of that destiny.

I guess the average person rarely see someone who looks like her. I went to high school in Germantown, Tennessee. Her type is a dime in a dozen to me. I knew blonde southern girls better looking and more talented -- who just didn't have a mother willing to pull them out of school to audition for Disney or whatever, I guess.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Arneb » Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:02 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:I never cared for her.

After so many hate tirades, this is probably the bummer of the year. Even for Infuriati.
Non sunt multiplicanda entia praeter necessitatem
Arneb
German Medical Dude
God of All Things IT

Postby Dragon Star » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:02 pm

Just more proof that Bill really is a Troll. I would say with total certainty that his last post there really was him, probably the first time I could say that.

Wish he was always like that. :?
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Arneb » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:10 pm

I doubt it, really. Just after saying "I don't care", the hate tirade picks up again. How often has he been plaguing us with the lip sync episode in Brasil? I lost count somewhere.

No, I think he is serious about being a ... well, what his title says.
Arneb
German Medical Dude
God of All Things IT

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:54 pm

Arneb wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:I never cared for her.

After so many hate tirades, this is probably the bummer of the year. Even for Infuriati.

Dragon Star wrote:Just more proof that Bill really is a Troll. I would say with total certainty that his last post there really was him, probably the first time I could say that.

Wish he was always like that. :?

Arneb wrote:I doubt it, really. Just after saying "I don't care", the hate tirade picks up again. How often has he been plaguing us with the lip sync episode in Brasil? I lost count somewhere.

No, I think he is serious about being a ... well, what his title says.

What you call a "hate tirade" and being a "Troll" is anger directed not towards Ms. Spears but the general public that had put her on the pedestal. It is a shame that people are so oblivious to quality and talent that they elected her their princess.

And as far as using name-calling ("Troll"). Don't shoot the messenger. Just because you do not like the message, it is no reason to hate the messenger.

People, like Chris Crocker and Sci-Fi Chick love Britney Spears so much that they would take any critisim of her as a personal attack -- like attacking a close friend or family member. This is silly. One should not think this way.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Arneb » Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:17 pm

I never shoot anyone. The "messenger" (I find that world altogether too honourable for what BT does) is not appreciated because of the way he blares his "message" (which is not a message, but his, uhm, opnion) about.

"Shitty dancer", "no amount of voice lessons could help her", how exemplary of unemotional, disinterested criticism. And that's only on page 1 - 3...
Arneb
German Medical Dude
God of All Things IT

Postby Lance » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:16 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:And as far as using name-calling ("Troll"). Don't shoot the messenger. Just because you do not like the message, it is no reason to hate the messenger.

Okay, then:

Bill_Thompson wrote:People, like Chris Crocker and Sci-Fi Chick love Britney Spears so much that they would take any critisim of her as a personal attack -- like attacking a close friend or family member. This is silly. One should not think this way.

Don't act like a troll.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Bill_Thompson » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:55 am

Lance wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:And as far as using name-calling ("Troll"). Don't shoot the messenger. Just because you do not like the message, it is no reason to hate the messenger.

Okay, then:

Bill_Thompson wrote:People, like Chris Crocker and Sci-Fi Chick love Britney Spears so much that they would take any critisim of her as a personal attack -- like attacking a close friend or family member. This is silly. One should not think this way.

Don't act like a troll.

I am just the messenger. Don't attack the messenger. It is the last resort of people who cannot accept the message. They cannot debate, disagree with it, or even agree with it. So they attach the messenger.

Arneb wrote:I never shoot anyone. The "messenger" (I find that world altogether too honourable for what BT does) is not appreciated because of the way he blares his "message" (which is not a message, but his, uhm, opnion) about.

"Shitty dancer", "no amount of voice lessons could help her", how exemplary of unemotional, disinterested criticism. And that's only on page 1 - 3...

How does that attack anyone personally here?

By the way, I don't think I said either of those things. I don't remember. I might have but it seems unlike me. I think you might be quoting someone else. But, that does not mean I disagree with those comments.

Still, if someone is hurt by such remarks, they should evaluate why they have an emotional connection to a person so unworthy of respect as Ms. Spears.

Are you forgetting that she put the lives of children at risk by driving them around in her lap? Seperate the image that her talented managers have made for us to consume from the REAL person. Putting her kids live in danger is nothing to brush off as "just bein' country, ya'll".

I am glad the judges have been more open-minded and not as blind as her fans and now she does not have custody of her children.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:29 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:I am just the messenger. Don't attack the messenger. It is the last resort of people who cannot accept the message. They cannot debate, disagree with it, or even agree with it. So they attach the messenger.

Bullshit, Bill.

You can deliver a message in a beautiful gold envelope, or on the shaft of a flaming arrow. The manner in which a message is delivered means something.

You chip your messages into rocks and then hit people in the head with them. Then you're surprised when people don't like it.

Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Bill_Thompson » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:43 pm

A sales person from the UK came to sell us a water softener when we lived in Newark, California. He seemed to be right from the airport with his accent and attitude toward the British Empire and culture.

It was the time when the whole scandal had broke about Prince Charles having and affair and that the whole monarchy was nothing to really respect.

I made a few remarks about this and this guy's face turned bright red.

He started rambling on about history and how the monarchy was part of the culture and by showing disrespect for it was to show disrespect to A People.

Well, that is all imaginary. That is all an illusion.

The same sort of thing holds true, I think with Britney Spears (but with our culture, of course). Somehow she is tied to Americana. She should not be.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:29 pm

Why are you so obsessed with Britney Spears? You are the only one here who is.

If not for your topic, she would probably never be discussed here.

Do you believe that even bad attention is better than no attention?

I think you are secretly a Britney Spears fan and intentionally try to keep us all thinking about her.

Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Enzo » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:24 am

Gee Bill, you have a British person enter your home, and you find it somehow appropriate to tell him his monarch is nothing to respect. A comment totally irrelevant to the purchase of a water softener.

Clearly you don't care who you hurt or when or where. If anyone is a sociopath, it is you.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby Bill_Thompson » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:26 pm

Enzo wrote:Gee Bill, you have a British person enter your home, and you find it somehow appropriate to tell him his monarch is nothing to respect. A comment totally irrelevant to the purchase of a water softener.

Clearly you don't care who you hurt or when or where. If anyone is a sociopath, it is you.

How does making fun of a monarchy make someone a sociopath? Not making fun of something that begs to be made fun of is much crazier. Being passive does not get anything accomplished.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:29 pm

Lance wrote:Why are you so obsessed with Britney Spears? You are the only one here who is.

If not for your topic, she would probably never be discussed here.

Do you believe that even bad attention is better than no attention?

I think you are secretly a Britney Spears fan and intentionally try to keep us all thinking about her.

Or an ex-girlfriend who looked like her broke my heart.

Or I am shocked that our society embraces a woman who neglects her kids. That is a better psychoanalysis.Here is the latest. Getting drunk and high will not reverse a court order and get your kids back, someone should tell her.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Arneb » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:36 pm

Enzo, don't try - it's the hallmark of the sociopath never to give a damn for anything anybody else might care. You know, he decides who is worthy or unworthy of respect, and if you are on the business of his decisions, nothing will save you.

He doesn't have an idea of why anything he deems worthy of his sophisticated derision might actually hurt someone else or why this could possibly of any importance. He made the decision, so who is anyone to object?

I think it's a shame we substituted "asshole" for "sociopath"... Maybe you should nominate that for the Ugly Words list. BT is the best example of how we gain nothing by using a fancy Ancient Greek word for someone as plain as him.
Arneb
German Medical Dude
God of All Things IT

Postby woowoo » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:33 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:

She seems like a shallow and uneducated and uncultured person with no ethics or morals.

That's why her movies are so good. They're just the thing a nerd needs on a cold night...

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:34 am

Enzo wrote:Gee Bill, you have a British person enter your home, and you find it somehow appropriate to tell him his monarch is nothing to respect. A comment totally irrelevant to the purchase of a water softener.

Arneb wrote:Enzo, don't try - it's the hallmark of the sociopath never to give a damn for anything anybody else might care. You know, he decides who is worthy or unworthy of respect, and if you are on the business of his decisions, nothing will save you.

He doesn't have an idea of why anything he deems worthy of his sophisticated derision might actually hurt someone else or why this could possibly of any importance. He made the decision, so who is anyone to object?

I think it's a shame we substituted "asshole" for "sociopath"... Maybe you should nominate that for the Ugly Words list. BT is the best example of how we gain nothing by using a fancy Ancient Greek word for someone as plain as him.

Do you have degrees in psychology?

For one thing, politics are mostly matters of opinion. For another thing. Lots of Britons are sick of the Royal Family as well.

Since I have said or done nothing against either of you. You should question your own motives for attacking personally someone you do not even know and has done nothing or said nothing against you.

And that goes double to Chris Crocker.

Last edited by Bill_Thompson on Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:36 am

woowoo wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:

She seems like a shallow and uneducated and uncultured person with no ethics or morals.

That's why her movies are so good. They're just the thing a nerd needs on a cold night...

Let me throw some more timber onto this beaten horse. How Ironic I use the beaten horse analogy. You will see what I mean shortly.

The US press does not report on EVERYthing because they are afraid of being sued. Even if it is true, the hesitate when details are too over-the-top hellish or scandalous. If someone's career or life is REALLY going to be permanently destroyed by some facts, no reporter in his or her right mind will go ahead and report it. This is simply because most celebrates or other famous people are too rich and even if you say something that is true, they can drag your ass to court and you will have to take time off work and go through hell in front of a jury that is sympatric to the famous person.

Well, that is true for the US press. It is NOT true with the Brazilian press.

So guess what (that is a rhetorical question) ? I have some details of our pal, Britney that you might not hear in any English written news medium.

Here are two fun facts.

#1) Britney Spears got high on some very strong stuff. In fact, yes, the end-of-the line in the line of illegal drugs for human beings: good ol' horse tranquilizers. I am not lying. I am not kidding. And the press knows this but the US press won't report it. I can officially say "I told you so".

#2) Zoe Spears, Britney's sister did not get pregnant from her about-the-same-age boyfriend. She got pregnant by a much older entertainment executive. I guess Zoe is trying to screw her way to the top.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby woowoo » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:54 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:
woowoo wrote:That's why her movies are so good. They're just the thing a nerd needs on a cold night...

Let me throw some more timber onto this beaten horse. How Ironic I use the beaten horse analogy. You will see what I mean shortly.

Yes you're right, I must've used this joke before... I'm yet again refering to the pornography of her that is famous on the internet. Sorry I'll try to think up a new joke.

The US press does not report on EVERYthing because they are afraid of being sued. Even if it is true, the hesitate when details are too over-the-top hellish or scandalous. If someone's career or life is REALLY going to be permanently destroyed by some facts, no reporter in his or her right mind will go ahead and report it. This is simply because most celebrates or other famous people are too rich and even if you say something that is true, they can drag your ass to court and you will have to take time off work and go through hell in front of a jury that is sympatric to the famous person.

Well, that is true for the US press. It is NOT true with the Brazilian press.

Sorry, but that's to be expected. I don't think there's anyone that believes differently.

So guess what (that is a rhetorical question) ? I have some details of our pal, Britney that you might not hear in any English written news medium.

Here are two fun facts.

#1) Britney Spears got high on some very strong stuff. In fact, yes, the end-of-the line in the line of illegal drugs for human beings: good ol' horse tranquilizers. I am not lying. I am not kidding. And the press knows this but the US press won't report it. I can officially say "I told you so".

All that proves is that she's rich and bored. Like most celebrities. Maybe she needs a new hobby.

#2) Zoe Spears, Britney's sister did not get pregnant from her about-the-same-age boyfriend. She got pregnant by a much older entertainment executive. I guess Zoe is trying to screw her way to the top.

It must be nice to be an executive... But with the audio editing technology we have now a days that's also to be expected.

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby troubleagain » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:53 pm

Zoe? I'm confused. I thought her sister was "something" Lynn.
Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg
-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
troubleagain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

PreviousNext

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)