Britney Spears

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:17 pm

troubleagain wrote:Zoe? I'm confused. I thought her sister was "something" Lynn.

Lynn Spears is the mother of Britney and Zoe.

I need a fact check tho'. I am only going on the fact that everyone calls her younger sister Zoe (pronounced 'Zo EE'). It could be that she has that name on her Nick TV show.

But I am pretty sure I am right.

woowoo wrote:

#1) Britney Spears got high on some very strong stuff. In fact, yes, the end-of-the line in the line of illegal drugs for human beings: good ol' horse tranquilizers. I am not lying. I am not kidding. And the press knows this but the US press won't report it. I can officially say "I told you so".

All that proves is that she's rich and bored. Like most celebrities. Maybe she needs a new hobby.

That is the stuff that led to the death of The Who's drummer. But not before he was in concert and had to be dragged off stage leading to a VH1 moment where they asked the audience if there was a fan who was a good drummer and knew The WHo's songs well enough to fill-in. But I digress.

Horse Tranquilizers do not strike me as a recreational drug like a nice cold beer. Rich and Bored? How about Rich and Delusional. Someone would have had to convinced themself that they are invulnerable, I think. Her thinking she is both white-trash AND above-the-law is a lethal combination.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby troubleagain » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:46 pm

Ahh. Google says Jamie Lynn Spears plays a character named Zoey on Zoey 101.
Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg
-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
troubleagain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Enzo » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:04 am

You should question your own motives for attacking personally someone you do not even know and has done nothing or said nothing against you.

How ironic you would puff yourself up and spout this in the midle of your anti-Brittney rant. The Brittney whom you have never met and who has never done anything against you.

Go ahead and play dumb, we fault you for soiling this place.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby Arneb » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:51 pm

Thanks Enzo, that's about as succinct as it gets- :=D:
Non sunt multiplicanda entia praeter necessitatem
Arneb
German Medical Dude
God of All Things IT

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:10 pm

Enzo wrote:
You should question your own motives for attacking personally someone you do not even know and has done nothing or said nothing against you.

How ironic you would puff yourself up and spout this in the midle of your anti-Brittney rant. The Brittney whom you have never met and who has never done anything against you.

But that is not true. I have to be subjected to her in the media. We all do. Her occupying time slots in News outlets wastes all of our time.

We are forced to hear and read and see her inorder to get to more interesting subjects in the News and the Media.

This is not the case here. Noone is forcing you to read what I write.

And, besides, it is posted in the Infuriati (The Enraged Ones) section.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Arneb » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:30 pm

Objection - I don't care about Britney Spears. I don't read about her except the odd baffled article in quality newspapers; I don't watch television much, and she (or the German equivalents, if Bill wants to make us believe we are the middle of nowhere here) is not on the newscasts I watch; the only constant and and nuisant source of Britney Spears talk is Bill's hate talk on this very thread.
Last edited by Arneb on Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arneb
German Medical Dude
God of All Things IT

Postby KLA2 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:36 pm

Yes Arneb.

Bill, unless you are strapped in a chair (like in A Clockwork Orange), you can change the channel, mute the TV, move on to the next article, or read a good book. If everyone did, there would be no more Britney coverage, and the media could get back to important issues like Anna Nicole Smith. :roll: .

Or ... how about taking up astronomy? :wink:

Oh, yeah. There is little about Britney, or her media coverage, that I like. But I do have compassion for her.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
KLA2
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Halcyon Dayz, FCD » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:41 pm

I'm more of a Christina Aguilera guy myself.

Much more talented.

[Ducks and covers...]
Hatred is a cancer upon the world.
It rots the mind and blackens the heart.
Halcyon Dayz, FCD
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Snarling Rabid Green-Communist Big-Government Tree-Hugger Euroweasel

Postby Dragon Star » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:53 am

Halcyon Dayz wrote:I'm more of a Christina Aguilera guy myself.

Much more talented.

[Ducks and covers...]

Finally, someone other then me! Shall we stand back to back and fight to our deaths? :lol:

For the record, Christina has an amazing vocal capability, her voice is one of the best out there. I don't care if you HATE her music, her ability is nearly unmatched.

Brittany is lucky to get a few notes on key live. Christina can produce her entire CD, live, note for note.

No one does that anymore.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Enzo » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:18 am

We are forced to hear and read and see her inorder to get to more interesting subjects in the News and the Media.

If that were the case, then your beef is with the news media, not Ms Spears.

No one is forced to read what you post Bill, but we do have to slog past it to get to "more interesting subjects" on the forum. You get in the way. Not much different.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby Bill_Thompson » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:24 am

Enzo wrote:

If that were the case, then your beef is with the news media, not Ms Spears.

No one is forced to read what you post Bill, but we do have to slog past it to get to "more interesting subjects" on the forum. You get in the way. Not much different.

It does not take any of your time to do so.

News Media is the culprit? Humm... The news media did not cheat and show complete disrespect an entire country and then confidently forget about it like Britney did when she lip synced at Rock in RIo. The news media tries to have some substance and importance rather be just the product of marketing and managers. I do not see how I would have any beef with the News Media since they are just reflecting what society wants to hear and know about. So, in a real sense Ms. Spears is the embodiment of all that I see wrong with society and my voicing outrage is of the most noble of activities. She is an embarrassment to our nation and our society and a lightening rod for ridicule. My saying this should be appreciated, not condemned.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:37 pm

Hey Bill,

You really are doing the same thing as that which you condemn.

Quit being such a weasel.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby KLA2 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:05 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote
She is an embarrassment to our nation and our society and a lightening rod for ridicule

Better they should laugh at the clown then at the the ringmaster. :wink:
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
KLA2
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Enzo » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:12 am

Bill, you truly, truly are an imbecile.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:01 am

OK, so the latest is that she left her kids in the USA and ran off with a married man to Mexico.

So voicing outrage and disgust on that makes me an imbecile and a weasel?

Explain.

Lance wrote:Hey Bill,

Lance, you don't show where my logic is flawed or where my opinion or view is not a valid one.

Show me where I am wrong.

You calling me names does not present any counter-argument.

KLA2 wrote:Bill_Thompson wrote
She is an embarrassment to our nation and our society and a lightening rod for ridicule

Better they should laugh at the clown then at the the ringmaster. :wink:

Humm... that is a good one.

Thought provoking.

That is a good point.

Enzo wrote:Bill, you truly, truly are an imbecile.

How constructive your critisim is!
And you are a mean person. Wouldn't you agree?

What makes me an imbecile? What part of what I have said makes you think that? Can you be clearer?

By the way, my son and I noticed a movie has just started been advertised on television. It looks like the style of those Scary Movie films that shows Britney with her head shaven trying to take care of a baby.

Better to laugh at her, perhaps.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:12 am

Lance wrote:Hey Bill,

OK OK, I will do a complete 180 here.
I sure hope this poor woman gets some help.
We should all pray for her.

Happy now?

http://www.illuminati-r-us.com/Forums/v ... 4442#94442
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:54 am

This has nothing to do with anything about Britney Spears. My being an imbecile or not has no impact on me being correct or not. An imbecile could see that a mother abandoning her kids is a bad thing. My being and imbecile also does not mean you agree or disagree with me.

So this comment is empty and meaningless.

What if I am an imbecile? So what? Imbeciles can work hard and overcome their handicap and even get college degrees and acquire intellectually challenging careers. Imbeciles, through hard work and dedication can overcome the odds and be triumphant.

Can you claim such a rewarding and worth-while life? It is just a question. How would you compare to an imbecile? That is just another question. There is no harm in asking questions

Have you ever dedicated time or money to help imbeciles overcome their challenges? Are you saying this to me out of an act of charity and you want to help me? If so, help me see the light. Show me where I am wrong.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:52 am

How's that?
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby woowoo » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:30 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:
woowoo wrote:
All that proves is that she's rich and bored. Like most celebrities. Maybe she needs a new hobby.

That is the stuff that led to the death of The Who's drummer. But not before he was in concert and had to be dragged off stage leading to a VH1 moment where they asked the audience if there was a fan who was a good drummer and knew The WHo's songs well enough to fill-in. But I digress.

Horse Tranquilizers do not strike me as a recreational drug like a nice cold beer. Rich and Bored? How about Rich and Delusional. Someone would have had to convinced themself that they are invulnerable, I think. Her thinking she is both white-trash AND above-the-law is a lethal combination.

I think I'm white trash and immortal... As I said she's just bored, after drinking beer she's decided that she wants something with more of a kick.
Using stronger drugs just means she's looking for a bigger thrill. This drug might excede your tolerances, but she may want to be seen as "hardcore"...

Also for what it's worth. Christine Aguileras' earlier stuff was better.
Agreeing with a woowoo, is how woowoos breed !!!.

How many woodchucks would wood chuck if wood could chuck woodchucks ?.
woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:21 pm

:lol: A lamp photo. To shed light on the situation. That is so funny.

woowoo, you have your quotes messed up.

Enzino, what does my being an embicle have to do with Britney Spears being a danger to her kids and society and abandoning her kids to run off with a married man to Mexico? Since you are not an embicle (or maybe you are and you feel a kinship with me) you can explain this.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:27 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:Enzino, what does my being an embicle have to do with Britney Spears being a danger to her kids and society and abandoning her kids to run off with a married man to Mexico? Since you are not an embicle (or maybe you are and you feel a kinship with me) you can explain this.

I can explain it.

It doesn't.

It only has to do with your perception that anyone cares.

And it's spelled "imbecile".
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Bill_Thompson » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:51 pm

What a mean thing to say. I would like to suggest "mentally challenged" instead. I also think I should refer to you as "kindness impaired". Your mother should have told you "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it"

I know what you are thinking. But my drawing attention to a threat to the public like Ms. Spears is doing my part for the common good.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby troubleagain » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:07 pm

Bill, dear fellow, I know I'm wasting electrons to say this, but your ranting about Britney here is not doing anyone any good except possibly gaining you some sort of satisfaction that I cannot understand. The brain-power and emotional energy you are using for this could well be used in more constructive ways "for the common good."

See, I KNOW you're an intelligent person. And I KNOW you've got a sense of humor. You show it here sometimes. I wish I could see more of THAT Bill Thompson and a whole lot less of THIS Bill Thompson.
Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg
-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
troubleagain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Arneb » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:00 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:Your mother should have told you "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it:

BT is climbing new heights of irony every day...
Arneb
German Medical Dude
God of All Things IT

Postby KLA2 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:22 pm

troubleagain wrote:Bill, dear fellow, I know I'm wasting electrons to say this, but your ranting about Britney here is not doing anyone any good except possibly gaining you some sort of satisfaction that I cannot understand. The brain-power and emotional energy you are using for this could well be used in more constructive ways "for the common good."

See, I KNOW you're an intelligent person. And I KNOW you've got a sense of humor. You show it here sometimes. I wish I could see more of THAT Bill Thompson and a whole lot less of THIS Bill Thompson.

Right on, TA.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
KLA2
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

PreviousNext

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)