Britney Spears

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

Postby Lance » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:09 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:If you people cannot see this, I think it only means you have been conditioned by the media machine that runs her image and you will...

Or it could mean that it bothers you far more than it bothers anyone else.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Lonewulf » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:49 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:These are minor offenses to what would be considered a crime to the Brazilian People. As I showed in the YouTube link earlier she lip synced at Rock In Rio. This is worse than selling your kids on Ebay or drinking puppy blood.

No it's not.

Next?
Writing.com Account

When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD

Gazing into the Eye of the Universe
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:40 pm

umop ap!sdn wrote:Thread of Olde, Arise from Thy Grave. :roll:

Nothing wrong with a bit of necromancy.

If you keep your distance and don't look closely enough, you can hardly smell the stench of rotting flesh or see the maggots peering out from under the...

Oh wait. That's just Bill Thompson. Sorry.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:04 pm

Lonewulf wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:Didn't Britney Spears try to sell her kids on ebay or something like that?

Uh, probably not.

There was also the rumor that she drank puppy blood in a satanic ritual to stay younger looking.

If this was a joke, it was funny. If it was not, I suggest you learn skepticism. ;)

Oh man, my post was removed :(
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:25 pm

Lonewulf wrote:If this was a joke, it was funny. If it was not, I suggest you learn skepticism. ;)

Anway, I had an excellent response to this. Too bad the cowards here don't have the balls to let me post it. Do they think Britney is going to sue them for telling the truth?

A setup without a punchline is not a joke. It is an unanswered question.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:27 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:Didn't Britney Spears try to sell her kids on ebay or something like that?

There was also the rumor that she drank puppy blood in a satanic ritual to stay younger looking.

These are minor offenses to what would be considered a crime to the Brazilian People. As I showed in the YouTube link earlier she lip synced at Rock In Rio. This is worse than selling your kids on Ebay or drinking puppy blood.

If you people cannot see this, I think it only means you have been conditioned by the media machine that runs her image and you will... [defend her]

Lowered yourself to name-calling?
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:05 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:These are minor offenses to what would be considered a crime to the Brazilian People. As I showed in the YouTube link earlier she lip synced at Rock In Rio. This is worse than selling your kids on Ebay or drinking puppy blood.

If you people cannot see this, I think it only means you have been conditioned by the media machine that runs her image and you will... [defend her]

Heh, I can see the pic now. Did you put those words in there, or did you just find this image?

That was kinda funny. I like the image more than the words, though. I'd much rather be a knight in armor than an ass bug. :D

Anyways, I'm not defending her at all cost. If you say her music sucks, I'd agree (though that's more an opinion thing). If you say that she makes dumb decisions, I'd agree.

But puppy blood? Selling her children on e-bay? And lip-syncing being "worse" than those two? I don't quite see why lip syncing is worse than selling children or animal abuse... must be because I live in the real world. ;)
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:24 pm

What is the thought process here?

"We cannot outwit him but we can block him and make it look like he said things he never did"

You people have some serious problems.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:47 pm

I deleted your image because you edited it to say something different than when you first posted it.

Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Dragon Star » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:33 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:You people...

Include yourself. At least then it's true...
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:41 pm

Dragon Star wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:You people...

Include yourself. At least then it's true...

I am nothing like you. So it is an accurate thing for me to have said. I do not alter others comments on websites that change the meanings of what others have said.

You are reaching for something to justify but you pull back manure in your hand.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:03 pm

Lonewulf wrote:

Heh, I can see the pic now. Did you put those words in there, or did you just find this image?

It is an old Frank Frazetta image. And I put the words in there myself using an old German Font to give it a feel of "The Hun".
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:48 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:I do not alter others comments on websites that change the meanings of what others have said.

???

Okay, you lost me here...
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Bill_Thompson » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:20 pm

Dragon Star wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:I do not alter others comments on websites that change the meanings of what others have said.

???

This is easily done, apparently.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:29 pm

Lance wrote:I deleted your image because you edited it to say something different than when you first posted it.

no...oh, wait... maybe

But that is not what I am talking about. It seems KOS branched off threads such that it would appear I was the one that started the thread and he gave it a topic name. This gave the appearance that I made that statement. That is not ethical.

But, at the same time, you too have done unethical stuff Lance, like telling everyone that this is my real name. This blows my cover. This is not ethical.

KOS also altered my post by removing statements that he did not have the wit or the means or the capacity to adaquately respond to. Then he locked me out of the forum so I could not protest. This is unethical.

So changing this
to this
is not only understandable, it is within my right since I own both images anyway.

Now, lets see if you have the testicular fortitude (yes, "the balls") to keep this post up unaltered.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:32 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:
Dragon Star wrote:

???

Oh, okay. I see now, sorry. I thought you were directly talking to me, as if I altered your post(s).
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Enzo » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:28 am

Gee Bill, you are continuously beset upon by unethical people here. At every turn, you are mistreated and abused. There is only one thing an upstanding ethical man like yourself can do in response: go the hell somewhere else. We'll miss you, but I will think of you every time I inventory my collection of expired dairy products.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby I Am He » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:16 am

See Billy Boy, how those meds are effecting you?? Now, you think that everyone unethical except yourself. Doesn't that say something?? Please for your own good, cut back on those meds and get some professional help, and I know you'll feel better. And, don't worry, if you need some extra help we'll be right here to help you. After all, what are friends for?? Now keep a stiff upper lip and put your shoulder back and start down that road to recovery. We'll all be here rooting for you.
ho·me·o·path
n.
An effect produced by the successive dilution of intelligence to non-existent levels; can cause an unqualified high school drop out to consider themselves better qualified than actual doctors. See also: whack job
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:13 am

Enzo wrote:Gee Bill, you are continuously beset upon by unethical people here. At every turn, you are mistreated and abused. There is only one thing an upstanding ethical man like yourself can do in response: go the hell somewhere else. We'll miss you, but I will think of you every time I inventory my collection of expired dairy products.

Leving the Mujadeen the hell alone didn't pan out, why should I sulk away as well.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:14 am

I Am He wrote:See Billy Boy, how those meds are effecting you?? Now, you think that everyone unethical except yourself. Doesn't that say something?? Please for your own good, cut back on those meds and get some professional help, and I know you'll feel better. And, don't worry, if you need some extra help we'll be right here to help you. After all, what are friends for?? Now keep a stiff upper lip and put your shoulder back and start down that road to recovery. We'll all be here rooting for you.

Dude, did you even post this in the right discussion thread, or even the right website?
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:19 am

Dragon Star wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:
Dragon Star wrote:

???

Oh, okay. I see now, sorry. I thought you were directly talking to me, as if I altered your post(s).

No, KOS altered the posts so that a number of them don't make any sense. It seems he even altered his own that I had responded to.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:36 pm

Untrue.

Off topic posts were split from a thread.

However, since the thread they were split from was no longer on topic anyway, I moved them back to their original places.

There is nothing different than it was originally except for the image I deleted.

Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:43 pm

Enzo wrote:Gee Bill, you are continuously beset upon by unethical people here. At every turn, you are mistreated and abused. There is only one thing an upstanding ethical man like yourself can do in response: go the hell somewhere else. We'll miss you, but I will think of you every time I inventory my collection of expired dairy products.

I have a better answer. It is simple. Because I am right and you are wrong.

I imagine you were raised by cowards and so this sort of behavior is uncommon to you.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:50 pm

Lance wrote:Untrue.

Off topic posts were split from a thread.

However, since the thread they were split from was no longer on topic anyway, I moved them back to their original places.

There is nothing different than it was originally except for the image I deleted.

Untrue.

Since everything is relevant, what is deemed to be off topic is open to conjecture, speculation and is subjective.

What is more is that since it is my post that was the fist in the new split, it gives the illusion that I am authoring a new post, and since it was you or KOS who had the liberty of naming the new post, it was also making it appear I was saying something or admitting to something that I was not.

It was only natural to assume that KOS was making it appear that I was saying that I fuck goats this way as a means of covering up his own practice of bestiality which I still believe to be true and given his behaviour is logical to assume.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:47 am

But the point is, it's back as it was now.

Get over it.

Lance
Administrator
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)