9-11

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

9-11

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon May 01, 2006 9:42 pm

www.inside911.com

we still need to take out the garbage.

I found the show last night enlightening and inspiring. There is a lot of work left to do.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby I Am He » Mon May 01, 2006 11:19 pm

I see nothing in your topic about calling the 911 Emergency Assistance Number, Bill. Your link only has to do with the tragedy that happened on 9/11/01. By any chance are you losing it again?? Or have you just plain lost it??
ho·me·o·path
n.
An effect produced by the successive dilution of intelligence to non-existent levels; can cause an unqualified high school drop out to consider themselves better qualified than actual doctors. See also: whack job
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon May 01, 2006 11:21 pm

I Am He wrote:I see nothing in your topic about calling the 911 Emergency Assistance Number, Bill. Your link only has to do with the tragedy that happened on 9/11/01. By any chance are you losing it again?? Or have you just plain lost it??

it is www.inside911.com and they did not see the need to put a dash or a slash there. Neither do I. Neither should you, retard.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby I Am He » Tue May 02, 2006 4:41 am

Well Bill, as I read it it says 911 not "www.inside911.com".

Retard?? What am I holding back, Bill?? You really should choose your words more carefully there, Old Boy. Now read carefully, Bill. "Bill is Mental Retard" to just use the word Retard, means to Hold Back. But I think this is about all your two brain cells can hold for today.

I see you are a little above a little correction. That's very nice to know. So now please carry on with your misleading Subject Topic.

Oh?? Buy the way Bill, what dose it read when you click on the Link you posted?? "9/11"?? I told you that your reading Comprehension is lacking. But for some unknown reason you will do nothing to correct it.
ho·me·o·path
n.
An effect produced by the successive dilution of intelligence to non-existent levels; can cause an unqualified high school drop out to consider themselves better qualified than actual doctors. See also: whack job
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Lonewulf » Tue May 02, 2006 1:44 pm

I am so tired of 9/11.

Yes, a few thousand people died. Yes, it was a horrible event. Whoop-de-fucking-do.

ONE MILLION people died in Rwanda. ONE MILLION people were brutally murdered and executed with machetes and guns. But does anyone care? Hell no -- they were just Africans, in Africa. No one cares about them.

ONE MILLION. That's a little less than 1/10th the people massacred, in total, by Hitler's genocide. Yet you rarely ever hear it brought up; you don't see images of the dead bodies every single fucking day.

The only thing that made 9/11 such a nice event to use for propaganda was that it happened to Americans. Everyone loves Americans -- they actually matter.

(Of course, you hear about Hitler almost all the time, too, but then, that's a much different case as it was surrounded by a world going to war)

Oh, also: Millions of people died because many nations would not take Genetically Engineered foods. Millions of poeple starving to death because of mistrust of science -- why don't people go on and use that for propaganda purposes?

And Greenpeace was partly responsible -- but don't bring that up! After all, it's not Americans that are starving to death.
Writing.com Account

When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD

Gazing into the Eye of the Universe
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Мастер » Tue May 02, 2006 2:06 pm

Ah, but they died on television.
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue May 02, 2006 10:47 pm

Lonewulf wrote:I am so tired of 9/11.

Yes, a few thousand people died. Yes, it was a horrible event. Whoop-de-fucking-do.

And the CIA has since kept a few thousand more people from dying. Whoop-de-fucking-do.

If they hadn't I guess the seriousness of all this would sink in.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Wed May 03, 2006 2:37 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:And the CIA has since kept a few thousand more people from dying. Whoop-de-fucking-do.

That's great. That means they're doing their job.

But it doesn't mean that I want you to PM about 9/11 to me fucking over and over again. If you spam me with that one more time, I'll find out how I can block PMs.

People broadcast the event of 9/11 over and over again, talking about terrorism, freedom, and whatever else. Yet they sure as hell don't care about genocide happening in another country, because, y'know, they aren't Americans.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby I Am He » Thu May 04, 2006 2:10 am

Lonewulf Wrote: People broadcast the event of 9/11 over and over again, talking about terrorism, freedom, and whatever else. Yet they sure as hell don't care about genocide happening in another country, because, y'know, they aren't Americans."
I don't give two shits about you a Wacko Bill going at it, but when you try and put off 9-11 as only a minor event In Your Big Picture of things. That's when you hit a sore spot with me.

What the Fuck does the rest of the Words problems have to do with 9-11?? 9-11 happened Here, not in some poor starved country...Didn't it?? How do you link the two?? There is no link except in your Ultra Liberal Thinking. Do you think those people who went to work that day wanted a plane to fly into the buildings they were working in?? What did they say?? Hey I hope a plane fly's into our building so that Genocide will be taken care of?? (Sure they did) Pray tell, how many other Nationalities were in the WTC Buildings working that day?? None?? They were all Americans... Right?? Think again, Ole Clueless One.

What the hell are you doing taking up space in College for? Why don't you go over to those Poor country's and do something about it?? What does College cost these days?? Don't you think that some of those poor people could use that money to live a little longer??

I'm no spring chicken myself and I've seen death and destruction first hand and have the scars to prove it, but when I hear you Ultra Liberals who know everything about what should be done, to their liking, It turns my stomach. This is the real world, not the world you want. 9-11 is a Fact and people died. Now wake up and smell the coffee.
ho·me·o·path
n.
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Lonewulf » Thu May 04, 2006 10:29 am

I Am He wrote:I don't give two shits about you a Wacko Bill going at it, but when you try and put off 9-11 as only a minor event In Your Big Picture of things. That's when you hit a sore spot with me.

I'm just tired of hearing about it over and over again. It seems to be only a powerful event because it happened to Americans (and partly ruined our economy, of course), and because it happened on American soil.

What the Fuck does the rest of the Words problems have to do with 9-11?? 9-11 happened Here, not in some poor starved country...Didn't it?? How do you link the two??

"It doesn't matter unless it happens in some Rich Non-Starving Country!"

Theory of "whether or not it matters".

Many people starved in another country because of Greenpeace, which is populated partly by American members, and similar organizations. Yet there is almost no backlash.

"Doesn't matter, because the people dying weren't here".

There is no link except in your Ultra Liberal Thinking.

Nice. Perhaps I should talk about your ultra conservative thinking now?

Do you think those people who went to work that day wanted a plane to fly into the buildings they were working in??

Where the FUCK did I say that they "asked" for it, or "wanted" to die? You seem to be responding to something I did not say.

No, I don't think those people wanted to die. I think that very few people really want to die. But people do -- people starve, and partly at the fault of what Americans endorse (or say what not to endorse). People are hacked apart and killed mercilessly in another country, where we hesitate to act.

We don't talk about them constantly -- because they're in "some poor starving country", like you put it so well. It doesn't matter whether, indirectly or directly some Americans were the cause of these deaths, or didn't try to stop the cause of these deaths.

Ask those millions of dead if they wanted to die. I'd love to hear your responce.

What did they say?? Hey I hope a plane fly's into our building so that Genocide will be taken care of?? (Sure they did)

This part makes no sense. When did I say anyone hoped that a plane "fly's" into their building?

Furthermore, when did I say it was a good thing that they died? I never made any such claim.

Pray tell, how many other Nationalities were in the WTC Buildings working that day?? None?? They were all Americans... Right?? Think again, Ole Clueless One.

No, I don't think "only Americans" worked in the WTC. But as anyone would have told you after 9/11, the main reason that it was such a big issue was that it happened on American soil -- that terrorists were able to come into the States, and then destroy a grand landmark, and kill thousands. In my theory, it was the psychological effect of one minute thinking you're safe and the problems are "over there" (Happpening "only in poor starving countries", which nobody gives two shits about), and then, suddenly, it's happening "here".

Perhaps you should think things through a bit more before lobbying out useless insults.

What the hell are you doing taking up space in College for? Why don't you go over to those Poor country's and do something about it?? What does College cost these days?? Don't you think that some of those poor people could use that money to live a little longer??

Huh, sorry. I thought education equalled empowerment. I guess I was wrong, and that we should all be uneducated morons.

I'm no spring chicken myself and I've seen death and destruction first hand and have the scars to prove it, but when I hear you Ultra Liberals who know everything about what should be done, to their liking, It turns my stomach. This is the real world, not the world you want. 9-11 is a Fact and people died. Now wake up and smell the coffee.

And hearing your useless rant turns my stomach, too.

This is the real world, and people do die. Some die in poverty they can't get out of, some die of starvation, some die of genocide.

9/11 is a fact, and YES, I know people died. The fact that you do not think I do is sickening to me, and really, is obviously you trying to take my words and, without understanding them, twist them into a Straw Man argument.

Is this the best of your ranting and insulting abilities? If so, I can see why Thompson isn't affected. You seem to assume ignorance where there is none, and you only show your own ignorance.

Death is real in the world, and I've acknowledged this fact. I've also acknowledged that death occurs in far larger numbers away from where 9/11 took place -- DAILY!

By the way, about your "Ultra Liberal' bullshit: I'm glad you can only see people as liberals and conservatives, as it must make your life easier. To use your simplistic world-view, I am glad you showed me how Conservatives tend to think.
Last edited by Lonewulf on Thu May 04, 2006 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Thu May 04, 2006 1:46 pm

I don't think we in America would have been moved so much if it had happened in London, Paris or Moscow, either.

====================
Thread title edited for clarity
====================
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Мастер » Thu May 04, 2006 1:54 pm

Lance wrote:I don't think we in America would have been moved so much if it had happened in London, Paris or Moscow, either.

People die from preventable causes every day, in large quantities. Some deaths are more glamorous than others, and some lives have higher market value than others.
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Lonewulf » Thu May 04, 2006 3:06 pm

Lance wrote:I don't think we in America would have been moved so much if it had happened in London, Paris or Moscow, either.

That is true, and I don't debate that. But we would still have been moved; if one million people had suddenly died in London, Paris, or Moscow, there still would have been a huge impact in politics; a lot of it would be funded by the fact that all of the major countries are involved with each other as far as shipping and economy goes. All nations are connected together, most moreso than they think, some barely connected. We would have been affected, and people would have been moved, even if not as much as they did after 9/11.

No one cares about the "poor starving countries", because they rarely have much as far as shipping and economy goes. If they get blown off the face of the earth, it would make no appreciable difference to most people.

Oh, people *would* care; they'd say, "Those poor people", and maybe some humanitarian groups would band together and try to make a difference. But for the most part, the majority of the population would not push for great changes in the Status Quo; not like what happened after 9/11.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Мастер » Thu May 04, 2006 5:25 pm

Lonewulf wrote:Oh, people *would* care; they'd say, "Those poor people", and maybe some humanitarian groups would band together and try to make a difference. But for the most part, the majority of the population would not push for great changes in the Status Quo; not like what happened after 9/11.

I am total agreement with this statement. The great philosopher Slats Grobnick (and I'll bet Lance knows who Slats Grobnick is) made a similar observaion while commenting on an African disaster of the 1990s.

People will care, caring is a wonderful thing. It is free. I can care about everyone, everywhere in the world, all the time, and it requires no sacrifice on my part. And it does good to the recipient proportional to the cost incurred by the person who cares.

So to all of the world's afflicted, who are suffering from hunger, disease, illness, who are persecuted and oppressed: I care.

Aren't your lives so much better now than before I cared?
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Lance » Thu May 04, 2006 5:43 pm

Khrushchev's Other Shoe wrote:(and I'll bet Lance knows who Slats Grobnick is)

Actually, no, but I don't watch much local TV and a quick Google search indicates that I probably would have had to.

Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Мастер » Thu May 04, 2006 5:46 pm

Lance wrote:Actually, no, but I don't watch much local TV and a quick Google search indicates that I probably would have had to.

Oh, maybe I've got the name wrong. I'm thinking of one of the fictional characters that used to appear in Mike Royko's newspaper column.
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Lance » Thu May 04, 2006 5:54 pm

Oh, okay... Mike Royko was in the newspaper and not on TV. Sorry. I don't read the paper either.

I guess I'm sheltered. Or spend too much time allowing my brain to rot watching reality TV.

Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Halcyon Dayz, FCD » Fri May 05, 2006 12:39 am

Lonewulf wrote:No one cares about the "poor starving countries", because they rarely have much as far as shipping and economy goes. If they get blown off the face of the earth, it would make no appreciable difference to most people.

They would feel it in their pocketbooks, though. (To their surprise.)
Less cheap labour to exploit, less resources to pillage.

The industrial economies couldn't exist without the Third World.
Hatred is a cancer upon the world.
It rots the mind and blackens the heart.
Halcyon Dayz, FCD
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Snarling Rabid Green-Communist Big-Government Tree-Hugger Euroweasel

Postby Мастер » Fri May 05, 2006 12:46 am

Halcyon Dayz wrote:
Lonewulf wrote:No one cares about the "poor starving countries", because they rarely have much as far as shipping and economy goes. If they get blown off the face of the earth, it would make no appreciable difference to most people.

They would feel it in their pocketbooks, though. (To their surprise.)

I think this depends on how broadly you define the Third World. Countries like Malaysia, Indonesia, Mexico, etc., a collapse in these countries would have a huge impact. Some African countries are so disconnected from the world economy though that I suspect their disappearance would barely be noticed.

In any event, I'm not sure how to interpret your comment, HD. If the claim is that the industrial economies of the world would collapse without the Third World, I think this is almost certainly an overstatement. But certainly they would have to adjust, and the adjustment would involve at least some pain.
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Lonewulf » Fri May 05, 2006 1:20 am

Halcyon Dayz wrote:They would feel it in their pocketbooks, though. (To their surprise.)

Yes, yes, I know.

But that doesn't change the fact that public opinion is far greater and far more... erm... extreme... for bad things happening "more at home", and in the confines of immediate allies.

If a million people were massacred in England, France, etc., then we would notice big-time. Just like the London City Bombings; people really did react to it.

But when there's major starvation in other countries, you see it on the news some, but to harp on about it puts you inot the "ultra liberal" category.

In short, if you care about others, you're an Ultra Liberal that doesn't care about people. I dunno.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby I Am He » Fri May 05, 2006 1:33 am

Lonewulf Wrote: "I'm just tired of hearing about it over and over again. It seems to be only a powerful event because it happened to Americans (and partly ruined our economy, of course), and because it happened on American soil.
You're tired, boo hoo hoo. I'm so sorry that you have to hear such bad things.

Please tell me where it should of happened then. In China?? In Russia?? Well it didn't, I'm sorry to say.

Lonewolf Wrote: "It doesn't matter unless it happens in some Rich Non-Starving Country!"

Well how about that. Can you tell me where are the worlds tallest buildings located?? And where they could of made a better statement?? In Bangladesh??

Lonewulf Wrote: "Many people starved in another country because of Greenpeace, which is populated partly by American members, and similar organizations. Yet there is almost no backlash."

Now what would this BS about Greenpeace have to do with anything?? Another finger pointing, because the world isn't exactly the way you like it??

Lonewulf Wrote: "Doesn't matter, because the people dying weren't here".

What people are you referring to?? The 9-11 Victims? Or the Downtrodden you keep referring to??

Oh, and we don't have people dieing of hunger and want in this, the richest country in the world??

Lonewulf Wrote: "Nice. Perhaps I should talk about your ultra conservative thinking now?"

Go right ahead. I do not have any affiliations. You can label me any thing you want. But you don't see me posting about that America is the oppressor of the little people. In my opinion that is awfully Liberal to me. Now check my posts and see if I post anything about one side or the other of the Political scale, excluding these Posts. I usually avoid anything political like the plague, but your insensitivity towards 9-11, gets under my skin.
Lonewulf Wrote: "Where the FUCK did I say that they "asked" for it, or "wanted" to die? You seem to be responding to something I did not say."

Well this doesn't exactly say that you didn't:

"Yes, a few thousand people died. Yes, it was a horrible event. Whoop-de-fucking-do."

That's certainly points you in that direction, when you put your Liberal views in front of few thousand lives. As you would put it.
Lonewulf Wrote: "No, I don't think those people wanted to die. I think that very few people really want to die. But people do -- people starve, and partly at the fault of what Americans endorse (or say what not to endorse). People are hacked apart and killed mercilessly in another country, where we hesitate to act"

I ask you, What Does This Ranting Have To Do With 9-11?? Nothing, that's what. You are just standing on your Soap Box spouting your Ultra Liberal BS, again.

(snip) The rest of your ranting BS.
Lonewulf Wrote: "This part makes no sense. When did I say anyone hoped that a plane "fly's" into their building?

Furthermore, when did I say it was a good thing that they died? I never made any such claim."

I guess you're dumber then I thought, if you cannot see what It was a hypothetical example, made up of Irony.
Lonewulf Wrote: "No, I don't think "only Americans" worked in the WTC. But as anyone would have told you after 9/11, the main reason that it was such a big issue was that it happened on American soil -- that terrorists were able to come into the States, and then destroy a grand landmark, and kill thousands. In my theory, it was the psychological effect of one minute thinking you're safe and the problems are "over there" (snip) Rhetoric".

I don't Think, was the most intelligent thing you said. You were doing good there until you formed a Theory.
Lonewulf Wrote: "Perhaps you should think things through a bit more before lobbying out useless insults."

That's some statement coming from you. " If the Shoe Fits, Wear it"

Lonewulf Wrote: Huh, sorry. I thought education equalled empowerment. I guess I was wrong, and that we should all be uneducated morons."
First it's the poor people of the World and now it's empowerment, which is it?? You sure have the last two words right, I have to say.

(snip) The rest of usless rant.
ho·me·o·path
n.
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Dragon Star » Fri May 05, 2006 1:43 am

I smell a war...

:glp-s62:

On the serious side, play nice people, at least for now, Lance has enough BS to deal with right now with our own paranoid psycho bitch.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Lonewulf » Fri May 05, 2006 1:53 am

I Am He wrote:You're tired, boo hoo hoo. I'm so sorry that you have to hear such bad things.

Thank you, I feel much better now.

Please tell me where it should of happened then. In China?? In Russia?? Well it didn't, I'm sorry to say.

You keep saying things that just don't seem to make sense.

I'm not saying it "should have" happened anywhere else.

Well how about that. Can you tell me where are the worlds tallest buildings located?? And where they could of made a better statement?? In Bangladesh??

Huh?

What the fuck does the "tallest buildings" and "making a statement" have to do with anything?

]Now what would this BS about Greenpeace have to do with anything?? Another finger pointing, because the world isn't exactly the way you like it??

Until you even TRY to understand what I'm saying, I suggest you try not to look like an idiot.

My point is that people have died in great numbers, and in FAR greater numbers than in 9/11, and they do not end up on the television screens for such a long time; nor are they shoved into people's face continually.

What people are you referring to?? The 9-11 Victims? Or the Downtrodden you keep referring to??

The millions killed in other countries that you don't see harped upon comtinually.

Oh, and we don't have people dieing of hunger and want in this, the richest country in the world??

I agree, we should help the hungry and homeless within the U.S.

Why do you think that I don't think that?

If you come up with a plan for doing it, I'm all ears.

Go right ahead. I do not have any affiliations. You can label me any thing you want. But you don't see me posting about that America is the oppressor of the little people.

When did I say "America is the oppressor of the little people!"? I don't see that.

I can see how, maybe, if you wanted to, you could translate it to mean that, but that's not my statement. My statement is that people die, and it seems to be unproportionately treated in this case as it happened in the U.S.

In my opinion that is awfully Liberal to me.

Guess how much I care about your opinion? No, really, guess! You get three tries.

Now check my posts and see if I post anything about one side or the other of the Political scale, excluding these Posts.

"You Ultra Liberal you! I can't stand you Ultra Liberals! ULTRA LIBERAL!"

That's not thinking along the lines of Political scale? Whatever.

I usually avoid anything political like the plague, but your insensitivity towards 9-11, gets under my skin.

And your oversensitivity and flagrant attempts at insulting me instead of, you know, discussing the topic is annoying me right now.

It'll fade away. Either into anger or just general uncaring. People like you are just a waste of time.

Well this doesn't exactly say that you didn't:

"Yes, a few thousand people died. Yes, it was a horrible event. Whoop-de-fucking-do."

Yes. A few thousand people died in 9/11. And yes, it is a tragedy.

But MILLIONS have died in other countries that you hardly hear about. Why is it that America's oversensitivity is so disproportionate? (Well, actually, I know why; but you seem to lose the message in your stupid ranting)

That's certainly points you in that direction, when you put your Liberal views in front of few thousand lives. As you would put it.

Us evil liberals! We hate everyone and want everyone deadorz!!!1111

Oh, he actually has an opinion that doesn't agree with mine -- HE MUST BE A LIBERAL! KILLS THEM ALL!

Idiot.

I have an opinion. It's that a few thousand people died in 9/11. In my opinion, it's a tragedy. In my opinion, millions of people dying is a tragedy as well.

Fuck, I could comment more, but really, you're just a fucking idiot, with nothing of worth.

I've wasted my time enough.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Fri May 05, 2006 2:00 am

Dragon Star wrote:I smell a war...

:glp-s62:

On the serious side, play nice people, at least for now, Lance has enough BS to deal with right now with our own paranoid psycho bitch.

I'm just gonna ignore this thread, and "I Am He" altogether. Apparently, he does not like opinions that differ from his own, and must vehemently attack it without regard to... well... anything.

I have enough of that bullshit enough. No need to waste more time on it.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby FZR1KG » Fri May 05, 2006 4:23 am

Sure you would. It would be on the news like this:
"In London today, (about 3000miles West of America), a plane went into a building called, Big Bun ...whats that....Oh Big Bin......sorry, sorry Ben, Big Ben thats it, strange name for a building. In other news....." ;) :lol:
FZR1KG
Government Shill
Government Shill

Next

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)