Split: Last American Titanic Survivor Dies

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

Postby Dragon Star » Tue May 09, 2006 2:20 am

Swamp Pixie, I just met you and I already like you. :D
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Мастер » Tue May 09, 2006 2:24 am

Hi Swamp Pixie, did you have another username here once?
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue May 09, 2006 2:26 am

Dragon Star wrote:Only Thompson could fuck up a RIP thread.... [-(

Give me a break.

RIP of a 99 year old? How can you be serious?! We should be so lucky to live so long.

There is no fucking up something that is already fucked up.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue May 09, 2006 2:28 am

Swamp Pixie wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:But at the same time the people that seem to be crying about her passing must also be the same sort of people who hounded this poor woman all her life when all she probably ever wanted was to be left alone and have a normal life.

So I do not have any feeling or connection to the people crying about her passing now.

OK, one more time... It's not the woman herself... it's what she represented, as the survivor of one of the worst maritime disasters... Do ya get it now?? Hello!!!!! Anyone in there?? in there in there

Gods... the worst thing ever to happen was teaching those damned monkeys to type...

Listen. In this case you are just as bad as the people who hounded this poor woman all her life. "Tell us about the event... tell us again..." and you are well served in being upset that someone is laughing at you for feeling sad.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Tue May 09, 2006 2:29 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:

Give me a break.

RIP of a 99 year old? How can you be serious?! We should be so lucky to live so long.

The point for a RIP thread Bill is to show your respect as a human being, your taking this as the side freak show..."Look, look how long IT lived!"
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Swamp Pixie » Tue May 09, 2006 2:30 am

Dragon Star wrote:Swamp Pixie, I just met you and I already like you. :D

Awww... shucks!!!!!!!!! :oops:
Khrushchev's Other Shoe wrote:Hi Swamp Pixie, did you have another username here once?

Sorry Comrade.... this is my first foray onto this board, but you can see me regularly over at FWIS... I run the Air Farce there....
I laugh in the face of death...maybe not laugh more like a snicker...a quiet snicker, and I wouldn't do it directly in death's face so, it's more like a quiet snicker behind death's back.
Swamp Pixie
Armchair Skeptic
Armchair Skeptic

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue May 09, 2006 2:37 am

Dragon Star wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:

Give me a break.

The point for a RIP thread Bill is to show your respect as a human being, your taking this as the side freak show..."Look, look how long IT lived!"

huh? But noone knew her. I mean, noone posting here knew her.

Be honest. If she was not attached to the Titanic it would not be an issue to get so worked up about.

And, like I said, the fact that we are only interested because she is attached to the Titanic is not something to be proud about. This poor woman spent the rest of her life trying to avoid the spotlight. How horrible it is that even in her death she cannot escape the glare of the spotlight.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Tue May 09, 2006 2:39 am

Ok, I am done, If I post any more about this I will loose control...
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Мастер » Tue May 09, 2006 2:40 am

Swamp Pixie wrote:Sorry Comrade.... this is my first foray onto this board, but you can see me regularly over at FWIS... I run the Air Farce there....

You have the same avatar as someone who used to post here, but it has been pointed out to me that it is a standard avatar from a gallery somewhere. Sorry about that...
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue May 09, 2006 2:45 am

Dragon Star wrote:Ok, I am done, If I post any more about this I will loose control...

It is not possible since you have shown you never had it.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue May 09, 2006 2:47 am

Khrushchev's Other Shoe wrote:
Swamp Pixie wrote:Sorry Comrade.... this is my first foray onto this board, but you can see me regularly over at FWIS... I run the Air Farce there....

You have the same avatar as someone who used to post here, but it has been pointed out to me that it is a standard avatar from a gallery somewhere. Sorry about that...

I think it is from a video game called FARK and it is a spin-off of the magazine Heavy Metal.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Swamp Pixie » Tue May 09, 2006 2:50 am

Oh... I just haven't gotten around to asking the maker of the Pixie Cup avatar if I can use it elsewhere, yet.... :)
I laugh in the face of death...maybe not laugh more like a snicker...a quiet snicker, and I wouldn't do it directly in death's face so, it's more like a quiet snicker behind death's back.
Swamp Pixie
Armchair Skeptic
Armchair Skeptic

Postby Superluminal » Tue May 09, 2006 3:12 am

From what I read she led a quiet life. So Bill, how do you know she was hounded all her life?
I'm not a scientist, but I play one on the internet.
http://www.rrac.org
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Gullible Jones » Tue May 09, 2006 3:20 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:It is not possible since you have shown you never had it.

Ahem... Kettle? This is pot. You're black!
And so I watch two new suns spin; our paper man doesn't call - burnt shadow printed on the road, now there's nothing there at all.
Gullible Jones
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Lonewulf » Tue May 09, 2006 12:59 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:Listen. In this case you are just as bad as the people who hounded this poor woman all her life. "Tell us about the event... tell us again..." and you are well served in being upset that someone is laughing at you for feeling sad.

1) It is hard to harrass the dead. They are dead. Talking about them doesn't make them uncomfortable, because they are dead. They do not complain -- they are dead. They do not suffer -- they are dead. Dead is dead is dead.

2) Talking about the death of someone, and showing respect for their death, is not the same as "hounding the poor woman all her life". Respect is not harrassment. Talking about someone is not harrassment. However, digging up her corpse would probably be along similar lines -- or harrassing her family. Claiming that showing respect for her being the same as harrassing her is an idiotic analogy that only you could think up.

3) Do you have any evidence to show that she has even been "hounded all her life"? It seems to me, from what I've heard, that she's lived a quiet, peaceful life.

4) Dead is dead is dead.
Writing.com Account

When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD

Gazing into the Eye of the Universe
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue May 09, 2006 2:21 pm

Gullible Jones wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:It is not possible since you have shown you never had it.

Ahem... Kettle? This is pot. You're black!

What does that supposed to mean? You are attacking me because I am black? Since I don't know you and I do not know why you are attacking me, is there something special behind your motivation that you want to discuss?
Last edited by Bill_Thompson on Tue May 09, 2006 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue May 09, 2006 2:22 pm

Lonewulf wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:Listen. In this case you are just as bad as the people who hounded this poor woman all her life. "Tell us about the event... tell us again..." and you are well served in being upset that someone is laughing at you for feeling sad.

1) It is hard to harrass the dead. They are dead. Talking about them doesn't make them uncomfortable, because they are dead. They do not complain -- they are dead. They do not suffer -- they are dead. Dead is dead is dead.

2) Talking about the death of someone, and showing respect for their death, is not the same as "hounding the poor woman all her life". Respect is not harrassment. Talking about someone is not harrassment. However, digging up her corpse would probably be along similar lines -- or harrassing her family. Claiming that showing respect for her being the same as harrassing her is an idiotic analogy that only you could think up.

3) Do you have any evidence to show that she has even been "hounded all her life"? It seems to me, from what I've heard, that she's lived a quiet, peaceful life.

4) Dead is dead is dead.

You missed the point. You have also missed the proverbial boat.

Everything I read talked about her shunning the glare of public attention.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue May 09, 2006 2:25 pm

Superluminal wrote:From what I read she led a quiet life. So Bill, how do you know she was hounded all her life?

It was the impression I got from reading her bios. It is that she shunned the glare of public attention.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Swamp Pixie » Tue May 09, 2006 2:28 pm

Shunning means that she probably lived a quiet life, ya think... not to mention you are repeating yourself, because you are a moron... And I thought I didn't have a life...
Swamp Pixie
Armchair Skeptic
Armchair Skeptic

Postby Мастер » Tue May 09, 2006 2:29 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:You have also missed the proverbial boat.

Well, that's probably just as well, since the boat sank :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Swamp Pixie » Tue May 09, 2006 2:30 pm

Well, that's probably just as well, since the boat sank :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Swamp Pixie
Armchair Skeptic
Armchair Skeptic

Postby Ikyoto » Tue May 09, 2006 4:30 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:And, like I said, the fact that we are only interested because she is attached to the Titanic is not something to be proud about. This poor woman spent the rest of her life trying to avoid the spotlight. How horrible it is that even in her death she cannot escape the glare of the spotlight.
Then if you are so upset about her not being able to escape the glare, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU POST ABOUT HER DEATH AND ADD ANOTHER FOCUS TO IT!
just a 10-4 guy in a 9-5 world
Keeping them from kicking our asses for talking about it like they aren't going to kick our asses for talking about it is the hard part.

Ninja Squirrel says... Nothing. Your nuts are already gone.
Ikyoto
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Swamp Pixie » Tue May 09, 2006 4:33 pm

Ikyoto wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:And, like I said, the fact that we are only interested because she is attached to the Titanic is not something to be proud about. This poor woman spent the rest of her life trying to avoid the spotlight. How horrible it is that even in her death she cannot escape the glare of the spotlight.
Then if you are so upset about her not being able to escape the glare, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU POST ABOUT HER DEATH AND ADD ANOTHER FOCUS TO IT!

Ya know, Iky... I keep tellling you not to hold it all in... it's not good for you... you need to let your feelings out. Now... take a deep breath and repeat after me... "Bill is a moron and there is nothing I can do to change that. May the fleas of a thousand camels and the crabs of a thousand whore infest his crotch"
Swamp Pixie
Armchair Skeptic
Armchair Skeptic

Postby Ikyoto » Tue May 09, 2006 4:35 pm

Not gonna happen. The camels won't get close enough to him becasue they don't want to have to dumb down to his level and I don't know any whores that give charity - and he sure as shit doesn't have enough money to convince one to go on a search and rescue mission for his dick.
just a 10-4 guy in a 9-5 world
Keeping them from kicking our asses for talking about it like they aren't going to kick our asses for talking about it is the hard part.

Ninja Squirrel says... Nothing. Your nuts are already gone.
Ikyoto
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Swamp Pixie » Tue May 09, 2006 4:43 pm

Ikyoto wrote:Not gonna happen. The camels won't get close enough to him becasue they don't want to have to dumb down to his level and I don't know any whores that give charity - and he sure as shit doesn't have enough money to convince one to go on a search and rescue mission for his dick.
OK... you have a point. He HAS a dick?? Really?? I bet Rufus has a bigger one....
Swamp Pixie
Armchair Skeptic
Armchair Skeptic

PreviousNext

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)