Labeling people

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

Postby Bill EE » Thu May 11, 2006 10:39 pm

Bill_Thompson asked:
Bill EE wrote:
Lonewulf wrote:
Quote:
Be a man, stand up and say what you stand for.

That is asking way too much of Bill T.

That was not nice. WHy did you have to say that?

I could write a nice long answer involving the history of your conversations on various forums showing your inability to hold a mature conversation but that would be a waste of my time. I would recommend that you consider engaging your brain before typing or stop wasting the time of the adults by trolling.
"Mars" is also a chocolate bar found on Earth. These are highly concentrated sources of carbohydrates, which are of vital importance to many carbon based life forms. Mars bars are slightly rippled with a flat underside. They are sometimes used in English courtship rituals in which the female performs various allegorical oral acts with the chocolate bar, which is donated by the male as part payment for this spectacle.
Bill EE
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby SciFi Chick » Thu May 11, 2006 10:41 pm

So, Bill, is this how you're hoping to change my mind and get me to remove the label? Because I have to tell you, it's not very effective at all.
"Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logics. Doesn't make sense." -River
SciFi Chick
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Bill_Thompson » Thu May 11, 2006 10:44 pm

Lonewulf wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:A label is not what I mean by an insult or what people say when they are pissed off.

It is kind of childish to put a dancing troll monkey as a lable on the side of someone's post. It is pretty fucking immature, actually. It shows a lack ot tact.

Okay.

"Pretty fucking immature"...

"Lack of tact"...

This all sounds very familiar. Let me put my finger on it...

Oh, wait. That's you.

Dude, you only go against me on every subject out of habit. Just admit it.

I mean, look at that debate on something being both new and improved at the same time. It was shocking that you took the opposite side and defended your position over something so trivial.

It is just a habit with you. I can post anything and you will argue against it.

No, I would not run a web forum like SciFi Chick is moderating this forum. Just because she lost an argument she went off on calling me names. When I defended myself she labeled me a troll.

Something else, Lonewulf, you go looking for a fight. Any fight. It does not matter if you really know what we are fighting about, you will join sides aginst anyone you don't like and it doesn't matte from what discussion or even what website you decided to be against that person.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Re: Labeling people

Postby Bill_Thompson » Thu May 11, 2006 10:46 pm

Lance wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:It is impolite to label people.

So when you call people gay, retarded, cracker or flaming ass hole (sic), is that okay, or do you just not care? And if you don't care, why should anyone else?

And if your answer is that those are not insults, but observations about people, then I would say your label of troll is in the same catagory.

I don't have the power to put a gay, retarded or cracker symbol alongside people's avatar so that if they want to discuss politics or a cool video they have that hanging over them.

SciFi is abusing her authority here.

It is obvious.

Ban this bitch.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Thu May 11, 2006 11:04 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:Ban this bitch.

I don't think that will happen.
Writing.com Account

When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD

Gazing into the Eye of the Universe
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Thu May 11, 2006 11:06 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:Something else, Lonewulf, you go looking for a fight. Any fight. It does not matter if you really know what we are fighting about, you will join sides aginst anyone you don't like and it doesn't matte from what discussion or even what website you decided to be against that person.

I know dumbassery when I see it. I also know insults when I see them.

If you didn't go out of your way to insult people in every discussion that has ever existed, or taken things to extremes, then I would have no reason to attack you.

You create your own problems.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Thu May 11, 2006 11:08 pm

Lonewulf wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:Ban this bitch.

I don't think that will happen.

She is inexperienced.

Maybe it is no her fault

She is not familiar with how things work around here.

Lance has set up this "The Enraged Ones" forum and what goes on here is not shown anywhere else in the forum

To call someone a TROLL in this area is to call just about anyone a TROLL.

This dumb bitch changed my avatar so that if I leave here and post a joke or a video or a political comment I have this troll monkey

this is fucking stupid as hell

I would ban her.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby SciFi Chick » Fri May 12, 2006 12:35 am

Well of course you would. You can't stand the fact that I've got your number and won't allow you to manipulate me the way you have so many on this forum.

You seem incapable of carrying on a conversation, and the fact that I'm not giving you your way has resulted in the tantrum I anticipated. However, I'm not moved by your tantrum. There is only one way to have the troll designation removed, and that is for you to start behaving politely and rationally. And above all, you must stop being provocative merely to gain attention and get fights started. You have admitted this is what you're doing to more than one person, and it will stop, or you will continue to be the Resident Troll until Lance finally gets fed up and bans you.
"Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logics. Doesn't make sense." -River
SciFi Chick
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Lonewulf » Fri May 12, 2006 1:14 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:She is inexperienced.

Maybe it is no her fault

She is not familiar with how things work around here.

Are you sure on that score? Do you even know how she became moderator?

NEWS FLASH:

She had to be made a moderator. That priviledge comes from "up above". The person that runs this forum has the say on how "things work around here". You are not the dictator here, and you never will be.

Lance has set up this "The Enraged Ones" forum and what goes on here is not shown anywhere else in the forum

To call someone a TROLL in this area is to call just about anyone a TROLL.

This dumb bitch changed my avatar so that if I leave here and post a joke or a video or a political comment I have this troll monkey

NEWS FLASH (Part Deux):

Everyone knows that the majority of your videos or political comments are posted for the sole purpose of being a troll. You post all sorts of things on controversial topics for the sole purpose of starting controversy. Furthermore, many things have been moved into this section of the forum because of what you have turned threads into outside of the Enraged Ones part of the forum.

this is fucking stupid as hell

I would ban her.

And that's why you aren't -- and never will be -- in charge around here.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Fri May 12, 2006 1:27 am

"Lonewulf" you are just a kid. No big deal. I don't mean that in any insulting way. But you seem to me to see things in a very simple and one dimensional way.

You don't stop to think of the justification or ramifiications behind things.

Everything seems to be some sort of game to you.

It is almost as if your posts are part of a video game or an interactive X-Box play.

I could say anything about anything and you would have a reply to it. It usually does not have anything to do with what I have said. Nor does it usually show that you have grasped what I am talking about.

I have done some investigation into you because you are a curiosity. So I know it is not your fault.

I also have found that you have been mislead as well as the other stuff that I have told you have happened in your life which I will spare you the embarassment of mentioning here.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Fri May 12, 2006 1:51 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:"Lonewulf" you are just a kid. No big deal. I don't mean that in any insulting way. But you seem to me to see things in a very simple and one dimensional way.

You don't stop to think of the justification or ramifiications behind things.

Uhhhh... I could point out several times you have shown to know nothing about the words "justification" or "ramifications".

"Ramifications" are something you especially do not understand. You just don't bother with justifications.

I could say anything about anything and you would have a reply to it. It usually does not have anything to do with what I have said. Nor does it usually show that you have grasped what I am talking about.

Nope, that's not true at all. Oh, sure, I respond all right, as I feel I have a right when you post insulting crap directly or indirectly towards me. However, I've almost always grasped what you are talking about. The meaning isn't lost, the meaning is just meaningless, basically.

I have done some investigation into you because you are a curiosity. So I know it is not your fault.

I also have found that you have been mislead as well as the other stuff that I have told you have happened in your life which I will spare you the embarassment of mentioning here.

Aren't you sweet? Obsessed with my personal life still, I see.

We all know that you don't mention personal details about me out of the kindness of your heart. After all, you've never done that before, and definitely never got reprimanded for it! Nope nope nope.

You can shove your bogus "theories" about my mindset and my personal life.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Fri May 12, 2006 1:57 am

Look, man. I know you are really pulling for her.

This is partly because you are a 21 year old virgin and all.

But if you hate me it doesn't mean that everyone outside "the enraged ones" hate me. Nor does it mean that people who just come to visit this webforum hate me.

The jokes and videos I post get a lot of hits.

These are hits that Lanc is no longer going to be getting now. Thanks to her.

So what you say or your opinoin is not really that important considering it is you who are saying it.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Fri May 12, 2006 2:03 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:Look, man. I know you are really pulling for her.

This is partly because you are a 21 year old virgin and all.

Nah. I like her, but not in that way.

But if you hate me it doesn't mean that everyone outside "the enraged ones" hate me. Nor does it mean that people who just come to visit this webforum hate me.

According to the poll that you demanded get torn down... most people on this forum do not like you, and want to see you gone. I've also made a list of names somewhere on my computer of all the people that want you gone. Would you like me to make a full-blown petition, and get the name of every person that

A) Wants you gone?

and

B) Wouldn't blink an eye if you were gone? (Both are different; one is not caring, the other is actually wishing).

The jokes and videos I post get a lot of hits.

These are hits that Lanc is no longer going to be getting now. Thanks to her.

So what you say or your opinoin is not really that important considering it is you who are saying it.

So what you're saying is, because I'm saying it, it can't be truth; even though all the evidence points to it being the truth?

Believe me, this forum would quickly recover from you being gone.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Fri May 12, 2006 2:12 am

Did you like the video of "getting pranked at the gas pump"? You said it was very funny. Were you lying?
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Fri May 12, 2006 2:16 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:Did you like the video of "getting pranked at the gas pump"? You said it was very funny. Were you lying?

Funny, yes.

Enough of a redeeming characteristic to override everything else about you, no.

There are enough posters that post funny things. The IRU would not feel a significant dent with your leave.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Fri May 12, 2006 2:16 am

SciFi Chick wrote: And above all, you must stop being provocative merely to gain attention and get fights started. You have admitted this is what you're doing to more than one person, and it will stop, or you will continue to be the Resident Troll until Lance finally gets fed up and bans you.

Girlfriend, you have not been around very long. There are so many people you would have to label as "trolls" who keep things entertaining. And you will piss them offf as well.

You are not helping this website you are making it boring.

It has become a dead, misserable, wasteland since you have become a moderator. I do not think anyone his happy now.

Banning me will not change that.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Fri May 12, 2006 2:17 am

Lonewulf wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:Did you like the video of "getting pranked at the gas pump"? You said it was very funny. Were you lying?

Funny, yes.

Enough of a redeeming characteristic to override everything else about you, no.

There are enough posters that post funny things. The IRU would not feel a significant dent with your leave.

wrong.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Fri May 12, 2006 2:18 am

Man, you really don't understand cause and effect relationships very well, do you?

People aren't "miserable" because of SciFi Chick, they're miserable because of you. Why can you not get that?
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Halcyon Dayz, FCD » Fri May 12, 2006 3:04 am

'Hits' are neither the life or reason of this board.

Interaction is.

Funny posts are just a means to that end.
If I just wanted to have a laugh I'd be watching a comedy show on TV.
Hatred is a cancer upon the world.
It rots the mind and blackens the heart.
Halcyon Dayz, FCD
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Snarling Rabid Green-Communist Big-Government Tree-Hugger Euroweasel

Postby umop ap!sdn » Fri May 12, 2006 3:30 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:Girlfriend, you have not been around very long.

Her join date suggests otherwise.

It has become a dead, misserable, wasteland ... Banning me will not change that.

Not true.
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby FZR1KG » Fri May 12, 2006 9:28 am

I voted!! :D

Hey look, , Bill Thompson...... Bloody Troll........

He was born for the title :lol:
FZR1KG
Government Shill
Government Shill

Previous

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)