Future for SciFi Chick

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

Future for SciFi Chick

Postby Bill_Thompson » Fri May 12, 2006 3:04 am

One day, maybe when you least expect it, I hope it dawns on you what a terrible thing you have done.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby SciFi Chick » Fri May 12, 2006 3:05 am

So far, your behavior has done nothing but reinforce my vigorous belief that I've done a good thing.
"Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logics. Doesn't make sense." -River
SciFi Chick
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Re: Future for SciFi Chick

Postby Lonewulf » Fri May 12, 2006 3:07 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:One day, maybe when you least expect it, I hope it dawns on you what a terrible thing you have done.

That's what I've been saying about you.

Someday, someday, you'll realize what you have done on this forum, how you have treated others, and how hurtful you can truly be.

You wear the Troll symbol well. I wish SciFi Chick stamped it on your forehead, too. That way, people offline could be warned about what you are...
Writing.com Account

When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD

Gazing into the Eye of the Universe
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bandit » Fri May 12, 2006 3:34 am

I've had the pleasure of SciFi Chick's company through 3 different boards (moderator on 2) and know her to be an intelligent poster and a positive presence on any board she frequents. You are a different story Bill_Thompson. You post for "effect" (much of it in a deprecating manner to foment a hostile response) and act like you don't "get it" when some here (Lonewulf comes to mind) kicks your ass as a consequence .. typical trolling.

I remember you from the BAUT with your attitude and sock-puppetry and see you haven't really changed. You crave attention but only seem capable of doing it in a trollish manner. Every board has it's trolls it seems and you happen to be ours. Learn to embrace your avatar as long as you're at IRU as that ugly-ass thing is an appropriate representation of how you present yourself here.

If you don't like it you'll have to change or leave. The choice is yours and this board will go on with or without you. I for one haven't seen you post anything constructive as of yet so I won't rue your loss.
Bandit
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Swamp Pixie » Fri May 12, 2006 5:18 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:One day, maybe when you least expect it, I hope it dawns on you what a terrible thing you have done.

OK... I'll bite.... what did she do??
I laugh in the face of death...maybe not laugh more like a snicker...a quiet snicker, and I wouldn't do it directly in death's face so, it's more like a quiet snicker behind death's back.
Swamp Pixie
Armchair Skeptic
Armchair Skeptic

Postby Lonewulf » Fri May 12, 2006 5:31 pm

Swamp Pixie wrote:

Basically, she's the one that gave Thompson his new title and avatar.

That's... really about it.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Swamp Pixie » Fri May 12, 2006 5:34 pm

Lonewulf wrote:
Swamp Pixie wrote:

Basically, she's the one that gave Thompson his new title and avatar.

That's... really about it.

What a big cry baby... Just like your typical playground bully....
I laugh in the face of death...maybe not laugh more like a snicker...a quiet snicker, and I wouldn't do it directly in death's face so, it's more like a quiet snicker behind death's back.
Swamp Pixie
Armchair Skeptic
Armchair Skeptic

Postby Lonewulf » Fri May 12, 2006 6:18 pm

Thompson considers it her abusing her position and power (which is silly, compared to the times he's abused his position as moderator on his own forum). So once more, he plays hypocrite on a large scale.

He also thinks that by deleting his posts and links, and by going "on strike", people will beg for him to stay on.

Further, he also said he would leave to the moderators. Then, he ... didn't leave, and threw a big-ass tantrum.

Targets of this tantrum have been myself (well, d'uh, I'm putting myself in the line of fire anyways), SciFi Chick, and NC More (why, I cannot figure). There were probably others, but those are the three major players.

He also seems to have threatened to pursue my "criminal behavior" in an action of misrepresenting the truth. Unfortunately, what he fails to realize is that it was an accident, not on purpose, and I attempted to correct the damage when it showed itself.

He said he was "ready to talk to a lawyer" about the situation. I say he's welcome to. I wouldn't mind him blowing money on the courtroom.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Мастер » Fri May 12, 2006 6:29 pm

Lonewulf wrote:He also seems to have threatened to pursue my "criminal behavior" in an action of misrepresenting the truth. Unfortunately, what he fails to realize is that it was an accident, not on purpose, and I attempted to correct the damage when it showed itself.

He said he was "ready to talk to a lawyer" about the situation. I say he's welcome to. I wouldn't mind him blowing money on the courtroom.

At most, it would be a civil action, and one that I expect would get laughed out of court...
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby N C More » Fri May 12, 2006 6:32 pm

Lonewulf wrote:
Targets of this tantrum have been myself (well, d'uh, I'm putting myself in the line of fire anyways), SciFi Chick, and NC More (why, I cannot figure). There were probably others, but those are the three major players.

I posted a link (and an out take) from an article about internet trolling. I then posted the old adage about "If it walks like a duck, has feathers like a duck, and quacks like a duck...it might just be a duck". Apparently, Mr. Thompson didn't care too much for my honest opinion.
N C More
Armchair Skeptic
Armchair Skeptic

Postby Lonewulf » Fri May 12, 2006 7:57 pm

Yeah, but... why NC More? Lance hasn't necessarily been outright open with his thoughts, but he hasn't backed down from telling Thompson that he is not justified in what he does. Almost every BAUT member has called him a troll in one way, shape, or form. Why latch onto NC More?

SciFi Chick I can see, with the avatar. Me, I can see, with the fact that I jump into almost every fight he gets involved in. But NC More has done no more than post once or twice on the issue.

I guess she said just the right thing at just the right time. Heh.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)