Split from: Attacking Iran

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

Postby Bill_Thompson » Fri May 12, 2006 3:52 am

N C More wrote:
Bandit wrote:

One thing is certain ..with both Russia and China opposing sanctions and the Iranians refusing to back down, this situation doesn't appear likely to improve anytime soon.

I just heard this morning (Sun) that Iran has threatened to pull out of the NPT. It doesn't really surprize me, but it certainly doesn't bode well, either. I sure hope that this doesn't escalate. Frankly, I simply don't trust that the Iranian leadership is capable of rational thinking.

N C Moore, you make me sick.

You go around calling me a racist and a sexist when I am just about the furthest thing from either if you had the chance to really read what I was saying and ask for clarification.

Why the hell you think you have the intellect or the capacity to debate anything else in this website is beyond the capacity to anyone to reason.

Why the fuck doesn’t you go back and crawl into the hole where you came from.

I was enjoying myself here until you decide to go around and spread bull shit about me for no reason.

I do not know if when have some sort of history with another website and some bug has crawled up your ass and you feel the need to follow me around but blah blah blah

you do you like it, ass hole?

this is how you treat me. I wish I had the time on my hands to return the favor.

but I don't

Go fuck yourself.

This could have been a good discussion thread but what the hell, let’s move this one to “The Enraged ones” too.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Fri May 12, 2006 3:53 am

And you talk to others about "derailing threads". What did this have to do with the main subject, exactly?
Writing.com Account

When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD

Gazing into the Eye of the Universe
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Мастер » Fri May 12, 2006 4:12 am

Thread temporarily locked for maintenance - KOS
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Мастер » Fri May 12, 2006 4:17 am

Reopened. Flame away.
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Bandit » Fri May 12, 2006 4:32 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:
N C More wrote:
Bandit wrote:

One thing is certain ..with both Russia and China opposing sanctions and the Iranians refusing to back down, this situation doesn't appear likely to improve anytime soon.

I just heard this morning (Sun) that Iran has threatened to pull out of the NPT. It doesn't really surprize me, but it certainly doesn't bode well, either. I sure hope that this doesn't escalate. Frankly, I simply don't trust that the Iranian leadership is capable of rational thinking.

You go around calling me a racist and a sexist when I am just about the furthest thing from either if you had the chance to really read what I was saying and ask for clarification.

Why the hell you think you have the intellect or the capacity to debate anything else in this website is beyond the capacity to anyone to reason.

I was enjoying myself here until you decide to go around and spread bull shit about me for no reason.

I do not know if when have some sort of history with another website and some bug has crawled up your ass and you feel the need to follow me around but blah blah blah

this is how you treat me. I wish I had the time on my hands to return the favor.

but I don't

Go fuck yourself.

This could have been a good discussion thread but what the hell, let’s move this one to “The Enraged ones” too.
Trying to hijack a thread just becuase you don't like N C More, eh Thompson?

First of all, you don't talk to a woman like that. You're lucky her husband (or me) isn't within punching distance, tuff guy. I have a feeling you're lucky she isn't either.

Second of all, this attempted trollery has nothing to do with the topic.

Seems to me you're having a meldown Thompson. Get a hold of yourself (and yank harder), you seem frustrated as of late. :P
Last edited by Bandit on Fri May 12, 2006 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bandit
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Halcyon Dayz, FCD » Fri May 12, 2006 4:37 am

If BT isn't a bigot and a misogynist, he's damned talented at playing the part.
Hatred is a cancer upon the world.
It rots the mind and blackens the heart.
Halcyon Dayz, FCD
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Snarling Rabid Green-Communist Big-Government Tree-Hugger Euroweasel

Postby Lonewulf » Fri May 12, 2006 4:40 am

You know, the more I see Bill Thompson get angry at his new status, the more I think Sci Fi Chick will be a great addition to the Moderator team.

ALL HAIL SCIFI CHICK!
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bandit » Fri May 12, 2006 4:41 am

Halcyon Dayz wrote:If BT isn't a bigot and a misogynist, he's damned talented at playing the part.
It probably really galls him that your avatar, as ugly as it is, is "prettier" than his. :P

Sorry HD .. couldn't resist. :wink:
Bandit
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Lonewulf » Fri May 12, 2006 4:44 am

Hey, Schlock is plenty pretty! For a blobby mass of death, that is.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Halcyon Dayz, FCD » Fri May 12, 2006 4:53 am

Humans! :twisted:
Hatred is a cancer upon the world.
It rots the mind and blackens the heart.
Halcyon Dayz, FCD
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Snarling Rabid Green-Communist Big-Government Tree-Hugger Euroweasel

Postby Bandit » Fri May 12, 2006 4:58 am

Lonewulf wrote:Hey, Schlock is plenty pretty! For a blobby mass of death, that is.
Wow. I didn't know that had a name.

I guess I'm showing my age here. Hell .. I remember when the Dead Sea was only sick. :wink:
Bandit
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Lonewulf » Fri May 12, 2006 5:10 am

Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Gullible Jones » Fri May 12, 2006 11:04 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:
N C More wrote:
Bandit wrote:

but I don't

Go fuck yourself.

You need psychiatric help, buddy.
And so I watch two new suns spin; our paper man doesn't call - burnt shadow printed on the road, now there's nothing there at all.
Gullible Jones
Government Shill
Government Shill

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)