Split from: Technical Virgins (NSFW)

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:02 pm

Split from: Technical Virgins (NSFW)

Dragon Star wrote:
Superluminal wrote:I saw a story on the news a few days ago about a $5,000 surgery, that will turn your wife or girlfriend back into a virgin. The down side is six weeks without sex :( and its only good for one time :x.

Yea, the put a fake hymen in and probably tighten the vagina, then once you tear it...that's it.

To my knowledge it was developed for women that had sex before marriage in middle eastern countries, which is nontraditional and can have some nasty consequences.

virgin
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:15 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:
Dragon Star wrote:
Superluminal wrote:I saw a story on the news a few days ago about a $5,000 surgery, that will turn your wife or girlfriend back into a virgin. The down side is six weeks without sex :( and its only good for one time :x.

Yea, the put a fake hymen in and probably tighten the vagina, then once you tear it...that's it.

To my knowledge it was developed for women that had sex before marriage in middle eastern countries, which is nontraditional and can have some nasty consequences.

virgin

Wow, come up with that all by yourself there, Bill?
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Lance » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:16 pm

What is it Bill? Do you have a quota system or something?

I got on here and read half a dozen posts you left that were all good and reasonable, then I came across this one.

Do you really think this is funny?

Do you really think this does anything but demonstrate how childish and immature you are?

Do you really think this makes people like you?

Why to you derive so much pleasure from trying to hurt others?

I am getting real tired of having to clean up after you all the time. Stop it.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:47 am

Dragon Star wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:
Dragon Star wrote:

virgin

no
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:24 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:
Dragon Star wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:
Dragon Star wrote:

virgin

no

Good, I was worried for a moment.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby hippietrekx » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:59 am

Honestly, what was the point of making a one word post that has nothing to add to the conversation. I mean, I understand a "yes" or "no" in reply to a question, and I understand "LOL" and other such expressions of amusement. What I don't get is saying just "virgin" after a quote.

Was this meant as, "Ha ha, they're talking about virgins!" or as, "That punk Dragon Star is a virgin, so he must not know anything about female anatomy and is just a rambling dumbass!"? Either way, it's an obvious display of immaturity and disrespect.

It's at times like these that I wonder how humans as a species ever got their population up to six billion...

--hippie
hippietrekx
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Enzo » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:21 am

hippie, even stupid people and sociopaths can procreate.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby Lonewulf » Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:16 pm

Enzo wrote:hippie, even stupid people and sociopaths can procreate.

Idiots do the majority of procreation.

Hint hint.

Still, from what I've heard, Bill Thompson isn't really a born idiot, just a learned idiot. He actually wasn't that bad, once-upon-a-time, but things change, I guess.
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:08 pm

hippietrekx wrote:"That punk Dragon Star is a virgin, so he must not know anything about female anatomy and is just a rambling dumbass!"?

That one. For whatever reason he assumes I am a virgin...I don't know why, other then him trying to get under my skin, and good luck on this subject because I really don't care. :)
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby umop ap!sdn » Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:00 am

I can't resist...

Bill_Thompson wrote:virgin

ανόητος
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:04 am

Aww damn you, I can't read it! Now I have to find a damn translator....*grumble*
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby hippietrekx » Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:53 am

Oh, I quite understand that idiots can breed. I just don't know how they haven't destroyed themselves yet.

I also understand that the post was a mean-spirited jab at Dragon Star. I was just making a point about how childish a one word post can seem to some one on two different levels by proposing the two scenarios.

--hippie
hippietrekx
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Enzo » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:50 am

On the other hand it is not surpising in the least coming from BT, it is exactly what we expect from him.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby Dragon Star » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:56 pm

Enzo wrote:On the other hand it is not surpising in the least coming from BT, it is exactly what we expect from him.

More less. But don't let that be an excuse for a second, it means the same, still.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby St. Jimmy » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:10 pm

Is there something wrong with being a virgin? I really don't see how that would even be close to an insult to anyone at all. I would think being a virgin is more of an accomplishment than something to insult someone with. It's like saying to someone who was smart enough to get into Harvard. "haha! You're smart and went to Harvard"? Or someone who was awarded the Medal Of Honor and laughing at them for getting the Medal of Honor. It doesn't make sense does it? Bill you're an idiot trying to act intelligent and superior but instead you're being belligerent and inferior. Bill, you're an idiot. Go away.
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion....you must first set yourself on fire.
St. Jimmy
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

ugh

Postby x?life?x » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:08 pm

st. jimmy is right its actually better to be a virgin than to not be one because once u have sex people can automatically think ur a whore, die of stds,get pregnant. do u really want that? i wouldnt have sex unless i was made to or i was the last person on earth..... :shock: :idea:
life can leave a bitter taste in your mouth
x?life?x
NWOobie
NWOobie

Re: ugh

Postby Lonewulf » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:09 pm

x?life?x wrote:st. jimmy is right its actually better to be a virgin than to not be one because once u have sex people can automatically think ur a whore, die of stds,get pregnant. do u really want that? i wouldnt have sex unless i was made to or i was the last person on earth..... :shock: :idea:

Well, I personally don't hang out with the types of people that make snap judgements like that. Further, I honestly think that snap judgements like that are rare anyways... I mean, unless you go and broadcast the fact you had sex, and that you want more nookie.

I have no problem with people who have sex, even casually, unless they harm people they love while doing it.
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby x?life?x » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:13 pm

your absolutly right but the point im trying to get across is with how some teens are today they think its an accomplishment(some of them do anyway) to lose their virginity there for they'll tell friends and so on.
life can leave a bitter taste in your mouth
x?life?x
NWOobie
NWOobie

Postby Lonewulf » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:32 pm

x?life?x wrote:your absolutly right but the point im trying to get across is with how some teens are today they think its an accomplishment(some of them do anyway) to lose their virginity there for they'll tell friends and so on.

Ah, yes. The ol' "Look! I had sex! I'm cool now! By the way, what do you do if you get a rash... y'know... "down there"?"
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:08 am

x?life?x wrote:your absolutly right but the point im trying to get across is with how some teens are today they think its an accomplishment(some of them do anyway) to lose their virginity there for they'll tell friends and so on.

Some people are like that, but don't confuse that with someone just wanting to tell someone else they trust about their experience. There is a difference.

I personally think the idea of sex is overrated. Instead of it being about loving your partner, it's about "Get er' dun!". And that's wrong. I am not shunning recreational sex, just saying that most of the time it's for all the wrong reasons.

Of course sex is great, and can be beneficial to your health, both physical and mental stimulation is a very good thing...but staying a virgin ain't the end of the world.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:06 am

St. Jimmy wrote:

Is there something wrong with being a virgin? I really don't see how that would even be close to an insult to anyone at all. I would think being a virgin is more of an accomplishment than something to insult someone with. It's like saying to someone who was smart enough to get into Harvard. "haha! You're smart and went to Harvard"? Or someone who was awarded the Medal Of Honor and laughing at them for getting the Medal of Honor. It doesn't make sense does it? Bill you're an idiot trying to act intelligent and superior but instead you're being belligerent and inferior. Bill, you're an idiot. Go away.

virgin
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:08 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:
St. Jimmy wrote:

virgin

:glp-applause:
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Enzo » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:29 am

You see, some people ARE virgins. But in the case of BT, people who have been with him wish they WERE virgins.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:31 am

Enzo wrote:You see, some people ARE virgins. But in the case of BT, people who have been with him wish they WERE virgins.

Those would be excellent liars too, of course.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby woowoo » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:19 pm

You know there are...

Er... Ways to get around not really being a virgin... What I mean is... You'll understand when you're older...

Actually on second thought.

GO TO YOUR ROOM.

Phew now that they're gone.
But it's nice to know the person you are really horny over won't give you half a dozen unpleasant surprises.

We all know. A 30 year old who looks after herself, is better than a 21 year old who doesn't. Yeah you know what I'm talking about. Damn I'm a dirty old man.
Agreeing with a woowoo, is how woowoos breed !!!.

How many woodchucks would wood chuck if wood could chuck woodchucks ?.
woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Next

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)