A crappy woowoo sob story.

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

A crappy woowoo sob story.

Postby woowoo » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:51 am

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

I've thought about this long and hard and I've decided to finally bitch about how I decided I was a woowoo.

It all started back in the early 1990s there was a show on tv about how the nwo had developed the technology to direct lightning strikes and the weather. The show turned out to be an april fools joke, and I have to admit a really funny one at that. I thought it was brilliant, my old man thought it was for real and got completely sucked into it... I remained sceptical of it given my delusional belief that it was impossible due to the fact that dust particles would possibly if not probably interfere with the electrical current and divert the lightning strike...

A few years later I attended a crappy work for the dole program run by some loser. During this program a brain dead bitch told everyone she thought it was funny for losers to kill themselves, and that it was a game to get them to commit suicide. My problem with this is that she said I'm a loser... The penis lover then tried to convince said bitch that I would be of some use to her in helping her to meet at the time and quite possibly still is, one of the more elusive prominate figures in australian society... Someone said this person had an desire to get into politics for some reason, I don't know anything else about it nor do I want to... It seems that this person has bugged me ever since.

So the reason that I became a woowoo is not that I have a fascination with anything any government anywhere is alledged to be doing. It all boils down to some idiot trying to aquire some sort of advantage or favour probably for the purpose of fleecing funding... Which is somewhat of a national if not global past time if not but I digress...

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I am a conspiracy theory all by my little self. But not a really good or even remotely interesting one. Just the same old crap that goes on everywhere... Still it bugs me to the point where I feel the need to go out and make a nuisance of myself where ever I can.
It seems an unfriendly faction sent the stalker. Said stalker wants me to be a homosexual for some reason. Maybe the faction thinks it's funny, l don't get the joke but... It's enough for me to want to flip out whatever that's supposed to entail. I guess I'm suppose to rant and rave until I hit upon whatever it is that I suppose to hit on. But it would help if they'd just tell me what it is that they expect me to do.
It seems as though another faction just wants me to shut up and go do something productive, I have to admit that sounds like a better plan. But if the unfriendly faction doesn't get lost then I suppose this crap will just continue until such a time as I become a liability.

Sometimes sacrifices are necessary.
Agreeing with a woowoo, is how woowoos breed !!!.

How many woodchucks would wood chuck if wood could chuck woodchucks ?.
woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Re: A crappy woowoo sob story.

Postby Мастер » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:28 am

woowoo wrote:During this program a brain dead bitch told everyone she thought it was funny for losers to kill themselves, and that it was a game to get them to commit suicide.

Well, it is. Here is a target for you. Go to work. If you can manage it, you'll be an internet legend.
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Dragon Star » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:19 am

Khrushchev's Other Shoe wrote:
woowoo wrote:During this program a brain dead bitch told everyone she thought it was funny for losers to kill themselves, and that it was a game to get them to commit suicide.

Well, it is. Here is a target for you. Go to work. If you can manage it, you'll be an internet legend.

I'll even send you Chocolate Chip Cookies for a year.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby woowoo » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:02 am

Khrushchev's Other Shoe wrote:Well, it is. Here is a target for you. Go to work. If you can manage it, you'll be an internet legend.

You do realise that what you're suggesting may be a crime in the state or territory that you live in. Actually it's a federal crime here in Australia, so I'm terribly sorry but I'm going to have to decline.

Besides, I would rather break the person's opinion with logic to the point where even they realise they're wrong. If you can convince someone that their opinion is usually flawed and not worth listening to. Then chances are they'll be scared that you'll humiliate them again and again.
Then they advoid you. What can I say I guess I'm a sadist.

Anyway... Why the hell bring up bill thompson ?. This thread is all about me. Me me me me me... I suppose I'm an egotist too.

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby MM_Dandy » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:40 pm

Another besides: He's not worth it.
MM_Dandy
King of Obscurity

Postby woowoo » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:06 am

MM_Dandy wrote:Another besides: He's not worth it.

That's just mean, suggesting that someone may not be worthwhile of your attention may hurt his feelings.

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby troubleagain » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:42 pm

And the problem with that is....?
Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg
-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
troubleagain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby KLA2 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:20 pm

woowoo wrote:
Khrushchev's Other Shoe wrote:Well, it is. Here is a target for you. Go to work. If you can manage it, you'll be an internet legend.

You do realise that what you're suggesting may be a crime in the state or territory that you live in. Actually it's a federal crime here in Australia, so I'm terribly sorry but I'm going to have to decline.

Besides, I would rather break the person's opinion with logic to the point where even they realise they're wrong. If you can convince someone that their opinion is usually flawed and not worth listening to. Then chances are they'll be scared that you'll humiliate them again and again.
Then they advoid you. What can I say I guess I'm a sadist.

Anyway... Why the hell bring up bill thompson ?. This thread is all about me. Me me me me me... I suppose I'm an egotist too.

OK. Here's lookin' at you, woo ... woo. :lol:
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
KLA2
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby woowoo » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:19 am

KLA2 wrote:OK. Here's lookin' at you, woo ... woo. :lol:

Yes, see, KLA2 has the right idea. This thread is to glorify one of the true woowoos on this forum, I think everyone should learn from his insight into human nature and realise that only genuine woowoos deserve and demand attention from team debunker...

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby KLA2 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:43 pm

:glp-woohoo:
:ut-bow:
:lol:

Who da woo-woo?
You da woo-woo. :wink:
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
KLA2
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby KLA2 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:56 am

Hey, woowoo. I notice you post only in the 'Enraged" forum. How about another forum, another approach?

Chill, and show us what you got, man! :wink:
-Friedrich Nietzsche
KLA2
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby woowoo » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:27 am

KLA2 wrote:Hey, woowoo. I notice you post only in the 'Enraged" forum. How about another forum, another approach?

Chill, and show us what you got, man! :wink:

Sorry, I'm just not upto the task of behaving in a positive manner. So I'll just stay here in the infurati forum. That way, I will hopefully significantly reduce the probability of being permanently banned...

It seems that due to a recent and seemingly on going problem, I feel the sudden nearly uncontrollable urge to slaughter several brain dead trailer park inhabitents. Don't worry though, hopefully these vermin will leave my planet sooner than later.

On a side note; I was wondering if my english has improved noticably ?.

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby troubleagain » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:29 pm

Your English is fine. A few speeeling errors here and there....Why, are you not a native speaker?
Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg
-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
troubleagain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby woowoo » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:52 am

troubleagain wrote:Your English is fine. A few speeeling errors here and there....Why, are you not a native speaker?

Thanks, actually I'm a native english speaker, however it seems that my grammar was a little less than perfect. So I've decided to do something about it, and I was hoping that there was a noticable improvement in my english.

Usually making errors involving apostrophes, and just generally avoiding colons and semicolons...

On a side note; it seems I have as of late, developed a sincere hatred for trailer parks, I blame the people that live there...

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Blue Monster 65 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:57 pm

Hmmm ... did you know that Woo Woo is a baby star on Dora the Explorer?

I'm not sure what that means, but I am sure it has something to do with this thread ...

Woof! - Scott
Is there such a thing?
Blue Monster 65
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby MM_Dandy » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:28 pm

woowoo wrote:I will hopefully significantly reduce the probability of being permanently banned...

0% of 0 is still 0. So, don't worry about getting banned. ;)
MM_Dandy
King of Obscurity

Postby woowoo » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:21 am

Blue Monster 65 wrote:Hmmm ... did you know that Woo Woo is a baby star on Dora the Explorer?

I'm not sure what that means, but I am sure it has something to do with this thread ...

Woof! - Scott

It could be a reference to the impression that woowoos tend to act like crying babies, of an insult to their preceived intelligence.
Or it could just be a cartoon character...

MM_Dandy wrote:0% of 0 is still 0. So, don't worry about getting banned. ;)

Yay, go me, great, I'm going though a somewhat difficult patch right now and woowoos aren't exactly famous for their psychological stability...

It seems some people believe that woowoos tend to act in a generally erratic manner... Although I've never understood the basis for this belief.
Maybe we have bad spelling and/or grammar...

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Blue Monster 65 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:55 pm

I'm thinking it's a cartoon character. The baby star is actually quite sympathetic.

And congrats on that 100% average!

Woof! - Scott
Is there such a thing?
Blue Monster 65
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby woowoo » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:43 am

Blue Monster 65 wrote:I'm thinking it's a cartoon character. The baby star is actually quite sympathetic.

And congrats on that 100% average!

Woof! - Scott

I still wonder if it's not some sort of caracture of a famous woowoo, whose modesty about their, ahem, what some people might consider delusions of grandure is the only thing proclaiming the fact that they have such an influence on children's television...

Unfortunately I get the impression that I really didn't achieve that much, you see the general consenus is that woowoos really don't rate that high when it comes to either rational thought or emotional stability. So it may be that my success is due more to somewhat low expectations rather than personal effort or abilities...

Still the zetas prefer the more important woowoos to keep a somewhat low profile, lest we reveal our importance.

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Blue Monster 65 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:23 pm

Destination Venus, baby!

Woof! - Scott
Is there such a thing?
Blue Monster 65
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby woowoo » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:58 am

Sorry, but I don't have kids. So I really don't understand all the jokes made about Dora the Explorer.

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Blue Monster 65 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:40 am

Eh - it's not funny anyway. Just odd that they would name a character on the show "Woo Woo" - the writers obviously never heard the term before.

Or met you. :D

Woof! - Scott
Is there such a thing?
Blue Monster 65
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Enzo » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:40 am

Or... they did.....

(bum bum bum BAAAAAA)
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby woowoo » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:37 am

Well it's not surprising that the evil nwo would seek to discredit the noble works of woowoos everywhere, after all as everyone knows we woowoos seek to enlighten the masses about just how evil the evil nwo really is...

What better tool to indoctrinate children into disbelief of the truth that woowoos everywhere will invariably seek to show them, than by using an insidous unfunny cartoon !.

It's true, the evil nwo feels so rightly threatened by the existance of woowoos running around seeking to singlehandedly end their diabolical regimes, that they need to resort to such underhanded methods...

And people wonder why woowoos say that the nwo is sneaky !.

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)