Well I suppose... Yet another rant, I should just give up !.

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

Should I give up ranting ?

Yes, shut up you idiot, woowoo !.
No votes
No, rant some more, we need some idiot to laugh at !.
100%

Total votes : 5

Well I suppose... Yet another rant, I should just give up !.

Postby woowoo » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:33 am

Oh dear, how delusional am I ?...

For some strange reason, I actually think that somewhere out there that the person that is in effect the sole cause for all of my recent aggrevation may actually read this... I'm so messed up !. Oh well for what it's worth, here is half a clue. But that only applys to the one I've come to know as the clown shoe...

I'm surprised this happened with very little resistance. I now have internet, not only that but it's broadband, or at least will be.

Very well then.

There are three conditions that govern my return to penguinland...
These three things can and will only be effective when I have them, as only I can guarantee any proposed return. Only someone more delusional than most mental patients could think otherwise...

They are;
a method to stop me from ranting; enough money to stop the desire to rant; finally a predetermined method of sorting out grievances.

Needed... Something at ground zero.
There has to be something physical to stop me from ranting.
Solution
This was to be in the form of a female...
Reason
Otherwise, my interest in conspiracy theories leads me to GLP...

Needed... Lots of money...
Enough money to not care, also to feel really good. Everyone loves money, I know I do !.
Solution
Four million dollars, this has since been increased or so I've been lead to believe...
Reason
If I don't have enough money to leave penguinland, then the cold weather may lead to crashed cars...

Needed... Grievance resolution.
Paranoia results in undesirable actions, in the case of me this could lead to to legal problems...
Solution
I do hope the clown shoe doesn't plan on me using GLP to rant as a way to blow off steam indefinately, it doesn't work that well.
Reason
A good behaviour bond means you can't leave the state it's issued in for twelve months. If that isn't a problem then there's no problem...

Alternatively, well I don't think you need me to point out the effectiveness of the methods you've used up till now. If you want I can get a lot worse.
But I will if things don't change.
It's a lot easier than the clown shoe might think.

And now to go to GLP...
Agreeing with a woowoo, is how woowoos breed !!!.

How many woodchucks would wood chuck if wood could chuck woodchucks ?.
woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby MM_Dandy » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:52 pm

I'm not sure what you're saying woowoo, but I support the right for you to say it.

By the way, if you ever see that four million dollars (US? Canadian?), just send me a PM, I've got some, ummm.... investment opportunities that might interest you. In Nigeria, of course. You know the drill.
MM_Dandy
King of Obscurity

Postby woowoo » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:18 am

MM_Dandy wrote:I'm not sure what you're saying woowoo, but I support the right for you to say it.

By the way, if you ever see that four million dollars (US? Canadian?), just send me a PM, I've got some, ummm.... investment opportunities that might interest you. In Nigeria, of course. You know the drill.

It's ok, I have this weird delusion that someone is always watching me.

Although I'm not entirely sure why, I get the impression it has something to do with something that can be best described as very illegal, but I didn't do it so...

In ranting here I provide not only a rant but also something they can check independantly of the penis loving losers they've "hired" to harass me, but even they have to realise just how effective these losers are !.

Especially as the loser with the busted back, that lived next to me at the last trailer park said that bitch in melbourne was dying from AIDS.

Apparently she won't get the cure unless I go back there and she can tell them that all is forgiven, and she's sorted out this mess.

No penis lover can trick me into going back, and all they are doing is making promises they can't deliver.

On a side note, I've decided I want ten million in the bank before I cross the southern border. If she or anyone else doesn't like it then...

As far as I'm concerned... I look forward to her demise.

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby woowoo » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:47 am

As for whom he was talking to. Can you believe that loser actually thought he could get control of some company and be rich like a king.

Yep it would be the penis loving loser that lived on the side of the first retard.
The clown shoe should just give me the money. Anything else and he'll need a head stone hopefully soon.

I really do think the clown shoe should learn a new trick other than using losers, he spent thousands on other losers in melbourne and these ones are just as useless.

Becoming an organ donor to stop my return to melbourne has always been an option.

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Lance » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:41 am

Clown shoe?
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby woowoo » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:52 pm

It's a derogatory term used to describe someone as being useless to the point of being comical.

In this case someone that supposedly made a whole heap of money. How they did this I don't know, more to the point what possible interest they have in me I have even less of an idea.

Realistically it's more bullpoo than anything else, but if it wasn't for the $50,000 incentive this person is apparently throwing around to these losers to bug me. I probably wouldn't have come back online.

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby troubleagain » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:53 pm

woowoo, what exactly do you have against penis-lovers?
Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg
-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
troubleagain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby woowoo » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:44 pm

I use the term "penis lover" as a derogatory term to describe people that are undeserving of life, for instance brain dead junkies, whiggers in trailer parks and other people that should be put down.

I don't have any problems with women, other than the fact I can't get one... The trials and tribulations of being a loser !.

In fact I'm beginning to think everyone in this crappy trailer park is out to get me.
Although really I have no idea why, that bitch that I think was stalking me was told off at the last trailer park.
I think the clown shoe should just tell everyone he's not going to give them any more money, they are incapable of delivering the results he is alleged to want.

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)