Oh dear, it seems to be the only solution.

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

Oh dear, it seems to be the only solution.

Postby woowoo » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:51 am

Hypothetically if someone wanted me to go to Melbourne, then they would have to get rid of anyone seeking to stop my return to Melbourne.

The whiggers here seem to believe they'll some how get a whole heap of money or they are now.
They are the problem, you see... What one thing does everyone that suddenly gets money do, that's right they give some to their siblings, all of mine are in Melbourne...

So if I get the money...

However these losers are in the way, If the problem doesn't get fixed I may do something that someone else WILL regret. Remember what happened at the last fucking trailer park...

The one in melbourne told the losers there, "If I didn't kill them then they would." SO...

KILL THE LOSERS.

It's the only way.
You won't be able to tell someone further up the food chain you successfully contained the problem otherwise.
Agreeing with a woowoo, is how woowoos breed !!!.

How many woodchucks would wood chuck if wood could chuck woodchucks ?.
woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Lance » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:32 am

Hi woowoo,

Are you thinking about hurting someone?
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby woowoo » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:23 am

Lance wrote:Hi woowoo,

Are you thinking about hurting someone?

It seems to be the only way to sort this problem out.

I think it's preferable to both me and the clown shoe, if it was someone other than me that gets hurt. Given that I don't see the real reason for their actions.
However, I have a solution that will guarantee for whatever reason the clown shoe has for wanting me to back to Melbourne will fail.

If the bitch wants it so badly then why not give it to her... I'm tired of her shit.
I suppose a summary would be.

The Chinese have a saying, Kill one to warn a hundred.

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Lance » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:05 am

This is beginning to sound like you're making threats. Why don't you reassure us that's not what's going on here?

Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby MM_Dandy » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:30 pm

WooWoo, Australia has money wiring/electronic funds transfer services, why can't you use one of those?
MM_Dandy
King of Obscurity

Postby woowoo » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:18 am

Lance wrote:This is beginning to sound like you're making threats. Why don't you reassure us that's not what's going on here?

Oh dear, no, no, no. I want these idiots to stop bugging me or go bug someone other than me that's all.
They can't succeed, so there's no point.

I suppose you would be lead to believe that there's a threat but there isn't, I'm just extremely frustrated by these idiots.

It appears that these losers objective seems to be to swindle a whole heap of money from the clown shoe, but as I understand it, they get money when they lead me back to melbourne.

But the clown shoe can save himself whatever money he offered them by giving it to me. By doing this, there's the fact that for whatever reason he has, will likely succeed, I love money as much as everyone else if not far more so !.

The losers can't succeed, in fact using them works against the clown shoe's motivation, as it is obvious that he has some sort of nefarious demise for store for me.

I'll probably end up dead over this, but at least I'll be rich.

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby troubleagain » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:30 pm

woo-woo, honey, you've got me thoroughly confused as to what's *actually* happening.
Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg
-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
troubleagain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

A summary of idiotic delusions...

Postby woowoo » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:50 pm

troubleagain wrote:woo-woo, honey, you've got me thoroughly confused as to what's *actually* happening.

Realistically it amounts to a very weak attempt at mind games, I guess. But the ones trying this have proven time and time again to be pests.

Someone is funding or has offered to fund them, I find this VERY strange. Someone stated they had been offered $50 thousand dollars.

You see, my old man told my sister she would win $2 million on lotto. She claims IF I go back to Melbourne and live there, she would give me half a million WHEN she wins...

But she has done lots of drugs and IF someone told her she won lotto, she'd believe it.
Actually, I believe someone would be paid to tell her she won lotto and the money would be just transfered into her account...

However IF I don't go back to Melbourne, I'll get millions of dollars, at least four or so I'm told. Actually I get the impression that I'm suppose to be used as some sort of bargaining chip, although I have no idea as to why or for what.

Although I can only really speculate on the reason why, I believe the source of my speculation to be valid and accurate. But I can see a very big problem with my assessment about the problem. I think the supposed reason won't work, in fact I'm fairly certain it won't.

So it all really boils down to...

Someone with VERY nefarious intentions seems to want me to go somewhere very unpleasant. It seems that they're prepared to go to somewhat extreme means to achieve this goal, this proves their nefarious intentions. Seeing as they're prepared to pay some loser for this service and fail in said endeavour, I can quite easily surmise that they will pay me more to succeed !.

So...There's supposed to be a whole heap of money and I want all of it !.

Everyone else can go directly to hell and not collect $200.

I've decided on a course of action that will absolutely guarantee, any attempt to circumvent the vital aspect of me getting all of that money, will result in nothing short of absolute failure of all parties involved.
I think... Although, my course of action does resembles what this person claimed they wanted, I believe if I'm wrong about this aspect, it won't matter anyway !.

I'm not surprised you're confused, it doesn't really make sense, it's idiotic !.

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Re: A summary of idiotic delusions...

Postby Мастер » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:58 pm

woowoo wrote:So...There's supposed to be a whole heap of money and I want all of it !.

The source of this money is that someone will win the lottery in the future? Do I understand correctly?
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Lance » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:24 pm

Maybe someone is trying to engineer a plan for an intervention?

And maybe that's not a bad idea.

Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Re: A summary of idiotic delusions...

Postby Dragon Star » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:16 am

Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby woowoo » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:29 am

Khrushchev's Other Shoe wrote:The source of this money is that someone will win the lottery in the future? Do I understand correctly?

Not so much as actually win lotto, more a case of someone transfers millions of dollars into their account and the person tells people they won lotto...

Lance wrote:Maybe someone is trying to engineer a plan for an intervention?

And maybe that's not a bad idea.

That would be great but these losers seem to be in the way. The sooner any intertvention plan works the better.

Dragonstar, that's it in a nut shell. But I wonder if I'm the boat or bait and just where in hell, I'm going with all this.

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Dragon Star » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:12 am

woowoo wrote:Dragonstar, that's it in a nut shell.

Oh, I'd say that's the proper term...
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby KLA2 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:04 pm

Not so much as actually win lotto, more a case of someone transfers millions of dollars into their account and the person tells people they won lotto...

Sounds like a money laundering scheme to me. If so, I advise you stay clear of it, woowoo.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
KLA2
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Arneb » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:05 pm

Does the money happen to come from Nigeria? :shock:
Non sunt multiplicanda entia praeter necessitatem
Arneb
German Medical Dude
God of All Things IT

Postby woowoo » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:31 pm

KLA2 wrote:Sounds like a money laundering scheme to me. If so, I advise you stay clear of it, woowoo.

That's what I thought but... It's far easier to launder money via nauru shell banks, that's what the russian mafia is alleged to do.

Actually the source of the money is far more likely to be some sort of government slush fund or something. Hence why I want that money, even if it's from dirty source, it's just numbers on a screen to the bank.

Which is why it makes even less sense for these idiots to try to get involved, If they knew where the money was coming from they would poo themselves. It's got something to do with the other people following me around, only they're a lot better.

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby woowoo » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:09 am

Lance wrote:This is beginning to sound like you're making threats. Why don't you reassure us that's not what's going on here?

Actually on a side note, I'm surprised you came to this conclusion. I don't see the point of making threats, especially to some people who are completely unrelated to any personal or otherwise issue I may have.
There's absolutely nothing for you to worry about.
I just think there's got to be a better way to resolving this issue as it hasn't been resolved and won't be using the current methods.

Although realistically if there was something that could be done it should have been done by now.

I think I should seek another method to resolve this issue.
I'll take the oppotunity to apologise for any concern I may have caused.

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Re: Oh dear, it seems to be the only solution.

Postby Lance » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:50 am

woowoo wrote:If the problem doesn't get fixed I may do something that someone else WILL regret.

woowoo wrote:The one in melbourne told the losers there, "If I didn't kill them then they would." SO...

KILL THE LOSERS.

It's the only way.

Lance wrote:Are you thinking about hurting someone?
woowoo wrote:It seems to be the only way to sort this problem out.

woowoo wrote:The Chinese have a saying, Kill one to warn a hundred.

Yeah, how ever could I have thought that?

Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Oh dear, it seems to be the only solution.

Postby woowoo » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:56 pm

Lance wrote:Yeah, how ever could I have thought that?

Actually I've had problems with someone over the last ten years. This person has always used the same dumb plan, stalking me using some disposable losers.

It hasn't worked for them yet, so why bother.

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby troubleagain » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:22 am

But surely, woowoo, you can see why Lance (and I, for that matter) was concerned? It certainly sounded like you were making threats.
-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
troubleagain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby woowoo » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:08 pm

troubleagain wrote:But surely, woowoo, you can see why Lance (and I, for that matter) was concerned? It certainly sounded like you were making threats.

I can see why you might think I was making some sort of threat against someone, but I believe any such threat against someone over the internet is neglible at best.

I live in Australia, so it's not possible for me to carry out any threat against you or anyone you care about.
Even if Iwent to America, which is unlikely as I live in a damned trailer park, not just a damned trailer park but a rotten trailer park filled with schizophrenic derelict druggies...
Therefore there's nothing for you to worry about.

I have to say, I'm a little surprised at just how jumpy Americans are. I mean the SAS is in Afganistan and you don't see me running around going EEK some trailer trash doesn't like some other trailer trash.

I mean really, after watching Jerry Springer I'd have thought everyone on your side of the pond enjoyed this sort of thing.

Arneb wrote:Does the money happen to come from Nigeria? :shock:

I wish... Then it would make sense. Chances are the money came from people that are disposable, sticking needles into themselves due to stress.
Only worthless druggies get stuff off the street.
If you're not disposable then you can survive decades of being dumb on the street. Of course someone will always look over your shoulder, which isn't a bad thing thing if you need a helping hand or "stuff" that's nice and clean...

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby troubleagain » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:51 pm

woowoo wrote:
I can see why you might think I was making some sort of threat against someone, but I believe any such threat against someone over the internet is neglible at best.

I live in Australia, so it's not possible for me to carry out any threat against you or anyone you care about.

Oh, no, woowoo, we didn't think you were threatening us. We thought you were threatening whoever the clownshoe is and other folks you've mentioned.
-------------------
troubleagain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Lance » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:14 pm

It's not a matter of being jumpy, woowoo.

It's a matter of putting myself at risk legally.

Allowing the forum to be used by someone to make threats is against the law. And if the threatener were to ever actually harm the person against whom the threat was made, I could could held partly responsible for not reporting the threats to the authorities.

So, since I don't want to have to report anyone or any such activity to any authorities, it would be better for me if no such reportable activity took place at all.

m'kay?

Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Postby woowoo » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:53 pm

troubleagain wrote:Oh, no, woowoo, we didn't think you were threatening us. We thought you were threatening whoever the clownshoe is and other folks you've mentioned.

I believe the clown shoe has an agenda that can only succeed if I let them win.
I have absolute faith this problem will sort itself out, they can't succeed otherwise.

Lance wrote:It's not a matter of being jumpy, woowoo.

It's a matter of putting myself at risk legally.

Allowing the forum to be used by someone to make threats is against the law. And if the threatener were to ever actually harm the person against whom the threat was made, I could could held partly responsible for not reporting the threats to the authorities.

So, since I don't want to have to report anyone or any such activity to any authorities, it would be better for me if no such reportable activity took place at all.

m'kay?

There's really nothing for you to worry about. Sure I hate this rat hole trailer park and most of the vermin that inhabit it, but nothing they do is worth me going to jail over !.

Besides I can be really creative, I could just say to my siblings if they want presents then they have to come to me when I get the money !.

woowoo
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby MM_Dandy » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:09 am

I apologize for bringing things up that you've already addressed, but it'll make me feel better, so please humor me.

woowoo, while you do seem to talk somewhat nonsensically, I believe what you have posted can be made out to be a threat, even if you aren't serious.

Also consider that the material you have so far posted here waves some red flags: people paying people to watch or harass you, connections with drug dealing/dealers, large amounts of money that mysteriously change hands (perhaps even ending up in yours!), and the implication that bad things might happen to you should you travel to Melbourne. I don't blame Lance or anyone else here one bit for asking you to clarify your intentions.

If I were you, I'd be careful about posting something that might be taken as a threat to harm anyone. While you might not be banned, you might find yourself having to speak with authorities. If what you've posted here is true, then I'd say it's likely that the clown shoe would consider that a victory of sorts.
MM_Dandy
King of Obscurity

Next

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)