Number Of Kids Die Everyday

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

Postby Dragon Star » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:42 pm

My involvement in recent activity will, at least for now, remain anonymous. It matters not if you believe me one way or the other, however I think you know who it was, don't you? You can't be that stupid...assuming you feed and wash yourself without any help.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:30 pm

Dragon Star, it is not very likely that you ever made any posts on Bad Astronomy pretending to be me and I do not understand why you are lying about it. First of all, to create an account, you would have to provide an email address. Did you make fake email addresses? Then no one would suspect that you were me.

Also, sure, for a time you could make an unverified account, use someone elses real email address, and then start posting. But that happened once and me and the Bad Astronomy tracked down the guy who it was and it was not you.

So you are just fooling yourself into thinking that you can make us believe in magic. You are not being very clever. And stupidity is its own reward. By insisting you have supernatural internet powers, you are only making yourself look like a dolt.

It may give you a jolt of adrenaline to be a bloody wanker but you are being superficial and blind to a simple reality. That reality is that you are 20 years old and you are neither chatting with your peers nor to children. You are not fooling me and I suspect you are not fooling anyone else.

If you made posts on gay web sites under the name "Bill Thompson", then that is your game. There are lots of Bill Thompson's in the world. It is just another John Doe or John Smith. And why would I be offended by a 20 year old gay guy wanting to pretend to be me? That is your idea of being a "bad boy" not mine.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:54 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:Dragon Star, it is not very likely that you ever made any posts on Bad Astronomy pretending to be me and I do not understand why you are lying about it. First of all, to create an account, you would have to provide an email address?. Did you make fake email addresses? Then no one would suspect that you were me.

Apparently from what all happened, that isn't true at all.

Also, sure, for a time you could make an unverified account, use someone elses real email address, and then start posting. But that happened once and me and the Bad Astronomy tracked down the guy who it was and it was not you.

Once? No, more than once Billy Boy, and not just at BA. And yea, BA sure did a good job tracking, HA. What a joke, to think that BA has the resources to actually track down someone. All they see is the IP address given to them, THAT is all the power they have. None.

So you are just fooling yourself into thinking that you can make us believe in magic. You are not being very clever. And stupidity is its own reward. By insisting you have supernatural internet powers, you are only making yourself look like a dolt.

I have nothing to lose Bill, but judging how defensive you are over the fact that maybe all along it was me who has done this to you, I think maybe you do.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Brian, you are like a mental gnat. Here is a list of lists Bill Thompson's. What is more sophomoric and moronic: you taking the time to defame the name or bragging about it? I think bragging about it.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sour ... q=&aqi=g10
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=bi ... aqi=g-p1g9
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=bi ... f&oq=&aqi=
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=bi ... f&oq=&aqi=
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:22 pm

Brian, you are lying. Maybe this is too difficult for you to grasp.
Maybe there are just some people who simply cannot do the math. Let's
try again, ok, step by step.

You cannot fake to be someone else on a web forum. If you use a fake
email address you are essentially showing the admins that you are
not who you are pretending to be.

Did you understand that? If not, read it again until you get it.

Now, ready to go on? Ok, let's continue

It did happen once that someone logged on using my email address.

Now, did you get that last sentence? Ok, now let me try to express
this using small words so you understand. The reason why I know
it happened once and only just once is because when someone signed
up using my email address, I got a notice to that email address.

Do you understand?

See, if it happened more than once, I would get another email to
that address.

Pretty simple, huh?

And yeah, we do know who that guy was and it was not you. Because
he did a couple of things afterwards and it just took connecting the
dots.

Some people here might remember this story. It was not you. And
it is obvious who it was. It was an admin from another web forum.

Dragon Star wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:Dragon Star, it is not very likely that you ever made any posts on Bad Astronomy pretending to be me and I do not understand why you are lying about it. First of all, to create an account, you would have to provide an email address?. Did you make fake email addresses? Then no one would suspect that you were me.

Apparently from what all happened, that isn't true at all.

Apparently you did not read my whole post or you are too lazy to do so.

Once? No, more than once Billy Boy, and not just at BA. And yea, BA sure did a good job tracking, HA. What a joke, to think that BA has the resources to actually track down someone. All they see is the IP address given to them, THAT is all the power they have. None.

Silly. Once someone uses my email address, I get an email notice that they have. Are you drunk when you make these posts? I hope so. Otherwise you have some disabilities.

I have nothing to lose Bill, but judging how defensive you are over the fact that maybe all along it was me who has done this to you, I think maybe you do.

I am just watching you dig yourself into a hole deeper.

You have everything to loose by lying, Brian. Respect of others and respect for yourself is a lot. Noone trusts or likes or respect a liar.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Previous

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)