Bill Thompson vs. The Olympics

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

Postby Bill_Thompson » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:15 am

Lance wrote:Nah, not really. It would have been exciting but I'm not going to lose sleep over it either way.

By the way, shouldn't The Commander In Chief be focused on ending a war with fanatics who want to destroy us? I am just asking.

Obama was pushing for this. I just think there are more important things for him to deal with now.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Enzo » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:25 am

Poor Obama, can only think of one thing at a time. Flew all the way to Europe to address the Olympic committee and couldn't put a single moment into any other projects along the way. Tsk tsk.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby Bill_Thompson » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:09 pm

Enzo wrote:Poor Obama, can only think of one thing at a time. Flew all the way to Europe to address the Olympic committee and couldn't put a single moment into any other projects along the way. Tsk tsk.

I did not claim that Obama cannot think of more than one thing at a time. God, you are stupid. Obama is thinking of almost everything but the war and if you go to the whitehouse.gov website it is not either not even mentioned or you have to search around to find anything about it. It is all about jobs and healthcare it seems.

Since you don't have any Common Sense, let me fill you in. The Olympics is so far down on the priority chart when a war should be on his "To Do List", it is not a good idea to go full tilt and spend as much time as he did on trying to get if for Chicago so far down the road.

And by the way, now that it has dawned on him that he could not honestly look family members of fallen soldiers in the eye and tell them that he did everything he could, he has decided to rush out to the air strip in the middle of the night and make damn sure someone took his picture as he saluted the coffins. I am sure that transparent gesture will convince idiots like you.

And one more thing, since you feel free to mix up discussion threads because sticking to the subject is too much to ask of you: Your kid missing the school bus bit tells me that you want to believe that your G.E.D. somehow levels the playing field. Don't fool yourself. It doesn't.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Hi Bill,

Good to see you back.

Off your meds again, huh?
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Bill_Thompson » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:00 am

Breaking news:

A speech on Native American Health Coverage is not worth stopping to talk about an attack at Fort Hood.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)