Bill's e-mails to me

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:15 pm

Lonewulf wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:I have nothing against gay people.

I am just trying to understand the souce of his frusturation and meanness.

I'm not sure if I understand you here. I "have" to be gay to be mean. Ooookay...

Now we really are getting somewhere.

Yu seem to think there is something wrong about being gay. Do you? Do you think it is dirty? Do you feel dirty thinking about it?

No, <Name Removed>, I was saying that being gay was better than being a mean ass what you act like. And that being gay might be a reason for you acting the way you do.
Lonewulf wrote:
If he is homosexual it would be better than if he was just plain mean.

Or maybe I'm just intolerant of jackasses? I'm not sure I get your logic here. If I'm "not plain mean", then "I must be gay". What?

Also, I would rather be an idiot than a mean person. So him calling me an idiot again and again and again is really mechanism of demoting himself.

Idiot. :P

Tell me, how does that make you feel calling people names like that? Why do you want to call people names, <Name Removed>. We really should address this issue and resolve it, don't you think. Is the consolor's office closed or difficult to make an appointment?
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby RAF » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:24 pm

Yet you use "gay-ness" in an crude attempt to insult others...

I'm beginning to agree with Lonewulf...you are an idiot.

So does that make me gay too???
RAF
Armchair Skeptic
Armchair Skeptic

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:37 pm

RAF wrote:

I only started to use it after running out of any rational idea of why he has hounded me for the past 7 months from one forum to another and from one topic to another. If you knew the history of this guy, you might run out of sane explainations too.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Animal » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:35 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:
RAF wrote:

I only started to use it after running out of any rational idea of why he has hounded me for the past 7 months from one forum to another and from one topic to another. If you knew the history of this guy, you might run out of sane explainations too.

You flaming god-damn ass-bite. This is EXACTLY what we did to you, moron. Just replace "hounding" for "illogical debates". You are an idiot. We tried pointing this out in a rational manner. Failing that, we devloved into what we have now. Just like what you claim you are doing.

The mere fact that I have to point this out to you shows the truth of our position.
Animal
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby Lonewulf » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:59 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:I only started to use it after running out of any rational idea of why he has hounded me for the past 7 months from one forum to another and from one topic to another. If you knew the history of this guy, you might run out of sane explainations too.

Excuse me? I "hounded" you for the past 7 months? What?
Writing.com Account

When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD

Gazing into the Eye of the Universe
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby RAF » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:51 am

...and Bill, don't bother sending me any more PM's. Any discussions that I have with you will be conducted on the open board.

Fact is I deleted it without even opening it...
RAF
Armchair Skeptic
Armchair Skeptic

Postby Animal » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:53 am

RAF wrote:...and Bill, don't bother sending me any more PM's. Any discussions that I have with you will be conducted on the open board.

Fact is I deleted it without even opening it...

You too? He did the same with me and my response was more or less the same as yours.
Animal
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby Lonewulf » Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:00 am

Animal wrote:You too? He did the same with me and my response was more or less the same as yours.

Same with me, though I responded because I was amused. I may post up his PMs for all to see, though that is rather rude. I mean, he posted up a PM between himself and Lance, so it sounds like fair game, but it was just one PM, y'know? This would be a ton of shit.

I got tired of it and stopped responding recently, though.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Animal » Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:02 am

Lonewulf wrote:
Animal wrote:You too? He did the same with me and my response was more or less the same as yours.

Same with me, though I responded because I was amused. I may post up his PMs for all to see, though that is rather rude. I mean, he posted up a PM between himself and Lance, so it sounds like fair game, but it was just one PM, y'know? This would be a ton of shit.

I got tired of it and stopped responding recently, though.

If you don't want to shit where you eat, post it on my forums. Nobody will ever see it there, but it will be immortalized for all time.
Animal
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby Lonewulf » Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:12 am

Your website is a bit difficult to navigate for me. I'm posting up a new "message". I think that's it... Ahh, here we are. A private journal. That'll do it for now.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby umop ap!sdn » Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:07 am

Though I agree that Bill's actions are not the most umm, well thought out, it seems to me (just my opinion) that reposting a private email on this board was merely stooping to his level. :wink:

Of course that isn't to say that it would have been better to do nothing. Not long ago I discovered that a "friend" of mine had been publicly posting our private conversations verbatim. So what I did was go to a private forum on a board that she and I are both active on, and express my displeasure at an anonymous acquaintance, adding just enough information so that she'd know who I was talking about but not enough for other members of the board to guess who it was. And boy did I really let her have it. :twisted:

Anyway, not that the same approach would have worked here, but still...

(Edit to fix a rather stupid typo. FSM forbid a nameless moose starts roaming the board...)
Last edited by umop ap!sdn on Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:21 am

Is Wolverine really your friend, <Name Removed>. Seems to me like he had used you to your disadvantage. But I will have to think about it more. It doesn't sound like much of a friend.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:11 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:Is Wolverine really your friend, <Name Removed>. Seems to me like he had used you to your disadvantage. But I will have to think about it more. It doesn't sound like much of a friend.

Huh? Everything I did was of my own choice. In fact, he'd disapprove, probably. He'd rather *not* deal with people like you at any cost.

Why do you say things like this, and then proclaim that you want people like me and Animal to stop? Are you just a masochist?
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:33 pm

Lonewulf wrote:Lance, do you appreciate what I've done here? Be honest.

It is a double-edged sword.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Previous

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)