I take responsibility for moosedoom...

Off-Topic conversations about what ever you feel like talking about.

I take responsibility for moosedoom...

Postby hippietrekx » Sat May 06, 2006 4:01 am

She is the infamous Britnaw who Jimmy and myself often refer to. We also call her 14 and Nny. And now apparently moose. She is to be the Overlord of the moon when we get there. She's got her picture over in the "Jimmy and hippie: Stuck at Prom" thread, and Jimmy and I go to school with her. She's one of my favorite people and has no span for attention. She digs band geeks.

Moose has the most horrible syntax I've ever seen in typing. Her typing is a bit like Hubbish, in that if you read it out loud, you can figure out what she's saying. In fact, she types in the same manner as she speaks. Don't be suprised if she wanders off topic, and just ignore her extremely random comments. I'll have to train her in the ways of the board. She's really not a computer-y person, and has had bad habits of not checking e-mail or not getting on the internet for weeks at a time. It's possible she could wander in and out of here from time to time.

Well, you've been warned. I thought I would put up an introductory thread for her since she just started to randomly refer to people (namely Lonewulf) and confuse the bejeezes out of them...

--hippie
hippietrekx
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Lonewulf » Sat May 06, 2006 4:19 am

My bejeezes has left me for a less confused wolf.
Writing.com Account

When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD

Gazing into the Eye of the Universe
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby hippietrekx » Sat May 06, 2006 4:34 am

Well, Jimmy and I most often refer to you and Lance at the lunch table when we talk about the boards. Sometimes we also bug Ronoh about needing to comeback and read some threads, and I think she got you and Ronoh's names confused.

Sheesh, she's probably all mixed up from that reading she always does at lunch. Who does recreational reading at lunch? Honestly!

--hippie
hippietrekx
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Lonewulf » Sat May 06, 2006 4:56 am

I did, when I was in a Private Catholic High School. There wasn't anyone intelligent to talk with, and I had some books I wanted to read.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Re: I take responsibility for moosedoom...

Postby umop ap!sdn » Sat May 06, 2006 6:14 am

hippietrekx wrote:Her typing is a bit like Hubbish, in that if you read it out loud, you can figure out what she's saying.

Is that how it's done! I never could understand HU'b that well. :)
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Re: I take responsibility for moosedoom...

Postby Мастер » Sat May 06, 2006 5:17 pm

umop ap!sdn wrote:Is that how it's done! I never could understand HU'b that well. :)

I started to understand much better after a while. I'm not sure if it was because Hub''s writing became less eccentric, or because I got used to it...
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Capt. Moosedoom » Fri May 12, 2006 12:41 am

What exactly does someone read ata Catholic school during lunch time. That's a good question actually. I mean seriously. Would you stash an omish playboy or something? I don't even know... :?:
That's me! : about.me/ginozacostuming
Capt. Moosedoom
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Fri May 12, 2006 12:58 am

moosedoom wrote:What exactly does someone read ata Catholic school during lunch time. That's a good question actually. I mean seriously. Would you stash an omish playboy or something? I don't even know... :?:

All catholics are Amish...?
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Capt. Moosedoom » Fri May 12, 2006 11:25 pm

Naw, really? I'm not as stupid as the hippie says(darn her). I read books ok!!! But seriously, answer the question so i don't have to assume. :roll:
That's me! : about.me/ginozacostuming
Capt. Moosedoom
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Gullible Jones » Sat May 13, 2006 12:06 am

Amish? Playboy? At lunch? At a Catholic school? What would the nuns say? :shock: :lol:
And so I watch two new suns spin; our paper man doesn't call - burnt shadow printed on the road, now there's nothing there at all.
Gullible Jones
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Lonewulf » Sat May 13, 2006 2:52 am

Well, I personally read (at the time) David Gemmell novels.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby neocracker » Sat May 13, 2006 4:30 am

hippietrekx wrote:Well, Jimmy and I most often refer to you and Lance at the lunch table when we talk about the boards. Sometimes we also bug Ronoh about needing to comeback and read some threads, and I think she got you and Ronoh's names confused.

Sheesh, she's probably all mixed up from that reading she always does at lunch. Who does recreational reading at lunch? Honestly!

--hippie

I do recreational reading at lunch.

I don't know why I read so much for pleasure...I'm in front of a computer 4 1/2 days a week at work doing nothing but writing and reading and writing and reading and writing and reading...and erasing everything and starting from scratch. Oh woe is the plight of a technical writer.
Not where I used to be...no longer a Secret Squirrel
neocracker
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Return to Here There Be Llamas