06/06/06

Off-Topic conversations about what ever you feel like talking about.

Postby teri tait » Wed May 17, 2006 2:37 am

Lance wrote:So, Dragon, have you even noticed your rank yet? It's been there all day.

So how did I end up part time worshipper to my own Mini Minion?!? I can't be a worship a teenager, that's undignified!!!

Edited because I read my rank wrong
In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see, And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see, So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby teri tait » Wed May 17, 2006 3:13 am

Doe, John wrote:antichrists aren't really allowed to have minions anyway. just acolytes and zealots.

Well zealots are almost like Minions. Acolytes are like junior middle management types. Beaurocratic pinheads haruumphing all day long. Yeah, I'd say cultivate you're zealots and use your acolytes as fall guys. That way we are all winners :)
In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see, And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see, So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Doe, John » Wed May 17, 2006 6:56 am

teri tait wrote:
Doe, John wrote:antichrists aren't really allowed to have minions anyway. just acolytes and zealots.

Well zealots are almost like Minions. Acolytes are like junior middle management types. Beaurocratic pinheads haruumphing all day long. Yeah, I'd say cultivate you're zealots and use your acolytes as fall guys. That way we are all winners :)

Well, the trouble with zealots is that usually their brains are only big enough to hold one idea and they tend to latch on to the first one that comes along. So you really have to be careful with the environment when developing zealots or they wind up running off in all directions and you have to kill them all in truely horrific fashion before you can start all over again.

Acolytes you usually pick up from apostacy so they're always guilt ridden and have to be slapped around a bit or they wind up in this lethargic funk and sit around moaning and mortifying their flesh.

Sometime it's all just a pain in the ass.
teri tait wrote:Well that's just typical, an antichrist named "John Doe". The only thing worse would be "Joe Sixpack"
Doe, John
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Lance » Wed May 17, 2006 12:09 pm

teri tait wrote:
Lance wrote:So, Dragon, have you even noticed your rank yet? It's been there all day.

So how did I end up part time worshipper to my own Mini Minion?!? I can't be a worship a teenager, that's undignified!!!

Good point. I really screwed that up.

I'll fix it later this morning.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby teri tait » Wed May 17, 2006 3:40 pm

Doe, John wrote:Well, the trouble with zealots is that usually their brains are only big enough to hold one idea and they tend to latch on to the first one that comes along. So you really have to be careful with the environment when developing zealots or they wind up running off in all directions and you have to kill them all in truely horrific fashion before you can start all over again.

Acolytes you usually pick up from apostacy so they're always guilt ridden and have to be slapped around a bit or they wind up in this lethargic funk and sit around moaning and mortifying their flesh.

Sometime it's all just a pain in the ass.

Yeah, its tough to find good devotees. Have you tried kidnapping and brainwash? I mean it worked for Patty Hearst...
I guess it doesn't matter if you're going to out yourself pretty soon anyway.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby teri tait » Wed May 17, 2006 3:51 pm

Lance wrote:I'll fix it later this morning.

Thanks Boss! He was starting to look at me funny. I think he's getting delusions of granduar (more than he usually does I mean).
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Wed May 17, 2006 9:40 pm

teri tait wrote:

:glp-sigh:
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Мастер » Wed May 17, 2006 9:43 pm

Dragon Star wrote:
teri tait wrote:

No respect, eh?
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Dragon Star » Wed May 17, 2006 9:45 pm

Khrushchev's Other Shoe wrote:
Dragon Star wrote:
teri tait wrote:

No respect, eh?

Got that right...I believe Lance is the only one that truely does...
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby teri tait » Thu May 18, 2006 3:21 am

Royal High Dragon, aye? Exactly what have you been lighting with your dragon flame?!?
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Thu May 18, 2006 9:32 pm

teri tait wrote:Royal High Dragon, aye? Exactly what have you been lighting with your dragon flame?!?

:(

Perhaps it's time I am relieved as Mini-Minion...
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby teri tait » Thu May 18, 2006 9:56 pm

Dragon Star wrote::(

Perhaps it's time I am relieved as Mini-Minion...

Oh don't get mad DS, I'm just messing with you. Now, if you'll kindly pee into this cup...
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby pmcolt » Fri May 19, 2006 6:18 pm

teri tait wrote:Oh don't get mad DS, I'm just messing with you. Now, if you'll kindly pee into this cup...

Might want to hold off on that. Looks like someone's been smoking in the little dragon's restroom...

It's now 18 days (18 = 3 6's) until 06/06/06. Does that mean anything?
pmcolt
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Fri May 19, 2006 9:16 pm

pmcolt wrote:
teri tait wrote:Oh don't get mad DS, I'm just messing with you. Now, if you'll kindly pee into this cup...

Might want to hold off on that. Looks like someone's been smoking in the little dragon's restroom...

It's now 18 days (18 = 3 6's) until 06/06/06. Does that mean anything?

The end of the world that no one ever expected?
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby teri tait » Fri May 19, 2006 9:17 pm

We could make it mean something...

Lets see, 18/3 = 6 :shock:

OMG, 3 equal sets of 6 days each until 06/06/06!!!

*faints at the enormity of the situation*

*regains conciousness*

I wonder what happens if on the sixth second of the sixth minute of the sixth hour on 06/06/06, you yell out "Six!!"?
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby pmcolt » Fri May 19, 2006 9:35 pm

teri tait wrote:I wonder what happens if on the sixth second of the sixth minute of the sixth hour on 06/06/06, you yell out "Six!!"?

[ominous]The consequences could be dire *spooky handwaving*[/ominous]

Or maybe the Antichrist will be sitting in a movie theatre watching the remake of The Omen at 6:06:06 on 06/06/06, and if you shout out "six" really loud, he'll get annoyed and call the manager on you?
pmcolt
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby teri tait » Fri May 19, 2006 9:39 pm

pmcolt wrote:
teri tait wrote:I wonder what happens if on the sixth second of the sixth minute of the sixth hour on 06/06/06, you yell out "Six!!"?

[ominous]The consequences could be dire *spooky handwaving*[/ominous]

Or maybe the Antichrist will be sitting in a movie theatre watching the remake of The Omen at 6:06:06 on 06/06/06, and if you shout out "six" really loud, he'll get annoyed and call the manager on you?

I should be so lucky to get that close to the real antichrist... I got some questions he's got some 'splainin' to do...
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Fri May 19, 2006 9:40 pm

You guys just be sure to let me know when to bring out the Anti-Llama, okay?
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Dragon Star » Fri May 19, 2006 10:38 pm

Lance wrote:You guys just be sure to let me know when to bring out the Anti-Llama, okay?

:glp-muaha:

Makes babies cry... :ut-devil:
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Enzo » Sat May 20, 2006 12:47 am

Ok, so that's the end of the world, June 6. I've marked it on my calendar. The NAtional Safety Council recommends we leave our windows open a little to reduce pressure differences. And turn off major appliances. I hosed off the lawn chair, and to watch things happen, I better get a....

6 pack.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby Dragon Star » Sat May 20, 2006 12:50 am

And a half rack of ribs (which is 6)
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby teri tait » Sat May 20, 2006 1:54 am

I think it will turn out ok, I've got a sixth sense about these things.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Sat May 20, 2006 2:00 am

:lol:

Stupid puns run the universe.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Enzo » Sat May 20, 2006 4:50 am

Just my luck, the world is coming to an end, I just ran out of chocolate covered raisins, and I can't for the life of me think of a good stupid pun for the occasion.. That alone is one of the signs of the apocalypse.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby teri tait » Sat May 20, 2006 4:53 am

The elusive 5th horseman of the apocalypse, Punnishment.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

PreviousNext

Return to Here There Be Llamas