Online Course

Off-Topic conversations about what ever you feel like talking about.

Online Course

Postby Candy » Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:22 pm

Well, I was forced to take an online course for my final Senior Project. I'd never taken one before. I will never take one again due to the frustration of it all. According to the grades posted by the professor on the course website, I received an A. Or did I? I just received this! :shock:

Hello All,

It has come to my attention that for some reason everyone in the class received an Incomplete for this course...this is an obvious error in the system.

FYI, I submitted all grades online via the DeVry OSS grading system within two days of the end of class!...and I have the computer print out sitting here!

I have received emails from a number of you asking what is going on...I don't know... other than I have notified DeVry and they are looking into it...my apologies for the glitch...I will do my best to get the grades corrected in the system.

Again, my sincere apologies!
Cheers, Kees

I just forwarded this email the Dean to get comfirmation that I really did graduate! :evil:
I follow those who I will someday lead. - Candy
Candy
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Disinfo Agent » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:09 pm

eek

i was going to do a CeMAP course online too , maybe ill pass
Disinfo Agent
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Candy » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:19 pm

Your BUSN460 grade did not post yet, but it sure looks like you will stay over 3.5. Congratulations!

Here's the email I received from the Director. I find this confusing, since I had a 3.91 GPA going into this final course. Let's just see if I get my diploma in the mail. During graduation ceremony, we all received blank diploma stating our diploma's would be mailed in 6-8 weeks. :D
I follow those who I will someday lead. - Candy
Candy
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Return to Here There Be Llamas