Banned Nutters

Off-Topic conversations about what ever you feel like talking about.

Banned Nutters

Postby Heid the Ba » Tue May 05, 2009 8:27 am

Including the USA's very own Phelps family. Good to know we link them in with the rest of the twats listed.
Heid the Ba
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Tree hugging, veggie, sandal wearing, pinko Euroweasel
Mr. Sexy Ass

Postby troubleagain » Tue May 05, 2009 2:31 pm

Don't blame you for that one. We don't want him either, but can't get rid of him.
Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg
-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
troubleagain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Heid the Ba » Tue May 05, 2009 2:42 pm

I hadn't realised we banned Martha Stewart as well.
Heid the Ba
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Mr. Sexy Ass

Postby Мастер » Tue May 05, 2009 2:56 pm

Heid the Ba' wrote:I hadn't realised we banned Martha Stewart as well.

Convicted felon.
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Heid the Ba » Tue May 05, 2009 3:04 pm

Most of the names on the new list meant nothing to me, but having read why at least we seem to be equal opportunity banners.
Heid the Ba
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Mr. Sexy Ass

Re: Banned Nutters

Postby pmcolt » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:00 am

Heid the Ba' wrote:Including the USA's very own Phelps family.

Am I the only one who thought immediately of famed olympian Michael Phelps rather than longtime hatemonger Fred Phelps? Geez, a guy gets a little high, and the next thing you know, his whole family has a black mark in the UK...

The only thing that really surprises me is that Fred Phelps would even want to set foot in the UK. Isn't it a land of heathen idolatry, where everyone worships the queen in church, and homosexuals openly roam the streets recruiting new members and burning the bible? If I were him, I'd play it safe: live behind the walls of his fortress/church/neighborhood and never again venture out into the world or speak to the public at large.

Incidentally, when I'm the ruler of my own little island country, all y'all are welcome to visit. Except Jimmy. I'm jealous of everything I've heard about his hair.
Best before June 2000
pmcolt
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Re: Banned Nutters

Postby hippietrekx » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:59 am

pmcolt wrote:
Heid the Ba' wrote:Including the USA's very own Phelps family.

Am I the only one who thought immediately of famed olympian Michael Phelps rather than longtime hatemonger Fred Phelps? Geez, a guy gets a little high, and the next thing you know, his whole family has a black mark in the UK...

[...]

Incidentally, when I'm the ruler of my own little island country, all y'all are welcome to visit. Except Jimmy. I'm jealous of everything I've heard about his hair.

Ha ha! I also thought of Michael Phelps for a few minutes. :)

And Jimmy's hair has been cancelled out by some very unfortunate facial hair he refuses to shave. Gaaack.

--Dom
hippietrekx
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Enzo » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:14 am

Unfortunate facial hair - I like that one.

I have worn a full beard for the last 45 years or so, except for one year. It grows in well and looks OK to me. But in 1980 I was a field manager for a company that operated a large arcade and some other features in an amusment park in Richmond Virginia. I spent the majority of that year stationed there overseeing the arcade, the radio controlled boats, and these cannon things called BoomBall.

The park had very strict rules about facial hair - couldn't have it. You could have a moustache, as long as it didn;t go past the edge of the lip, either vertically or out the ends.

Their reasoning was that if they let anyone grow facial hair, they would have to let anyone who wanted it grow it. And a large portion of their employees were 15-16 year old kids. And if you ever see a bunch of 15-16 year olds trying to grow beards, then "unfortunate facial hair" comes to mind.

I was not an employee of the park, I was someone sent in to manage a concessioned operation, but as someone operating on the grounds and during business, I had to conform to their rules. SO from March to November that year, I had to shave.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby hippietrekx » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:55 am

Enzo wrote:And if you ever see a bunch of 15-16 year olds trying to grow beards, then "unfortunate facial hair" comes to mind.

Yes! That's exactly what's going on! But he's in denial and thinks it's attractive. Gaack!

Now you and your santa thing going on... 8)

--Dom
hippietrekx
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Enzo » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:50 am

Amd what do YOU want for Christmas, litle girl?
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Return to Here There Be Llamas