Spies in the works

Off-Topic conversations about what ever you feel like talking about.

Spies in the works

Postby Enzo » Wed May 17, 2017 10:24 pm

Here in the home, they have rules. We play by them, except when we don't. We pretty much ignore the no pets in the hallways rule, at least when the manager is in the building. There are only seven apartments on our floor, and none of the others object. Our kitties visit with their friend Sheldon, next door.

We also have a no smoking policy. We don't smoke anyway.

We have wall mounted air conditioner units, the condensers and works are outside somewhere. They seem to work well enough. There is a remote control for it. Once each spring, they come around to clean or replace the filters in the units. That happened today, which is good, since it is close to 90 degrees outside. That is 306 in Celsius I think.

Spies? Well certain people smoke in their apartments, even though it is verboten. SO when they install clean filters, they also place a spread out coffee filter in front of the filter pad. Presumably cigarette smoke tar will brown the filter paper, and reveal the crime. Considering the frying we do, I am surprised it isn't some color.

Apparently we passed the test, because he removed the coffee filter and did not install a new one. I guess we are now trusties.

Hopefully they won't notice the little tufts of cat fur on the hall carpet.
E Pluribus Condom
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Re: Spies in the works

Postby wring » Thu May 18, 2017 12:57 am

well, he DID notice the wealth of black kitty fur that was stopping up the sink in the bathroom.

we generally play nice with folks, I always put the kitty litter in the trash out back as asked, never use all three of the washers or dryers at the same time, to keep from filling the recycling containers, we take out own out of the building. And we've made "doggy bags" (meals) for several people here when we (I) made pot roast or meat loaf, or (Enzo) chili.
Hopefully it makes up for the time when we posted a fake notice in the elevator that offended some people (it said the agorophobics meeting would be held at the courthouse grounds on Februrary 30th at 2 pm)
wring
Illuminatus
Illuminatus
Quackers
Mother Ducker

Return to Here There Be Llamas